{'en': 'New with free freestyle 2. Several doubts.', 'es': 'Nuevo con Freestyle Libre 2. varias dudas.'} Image

New with free freestyle 2. Several doubts.

matrix's profile photo   04/28/2023 8:57 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
matrix said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
@matrix
Do you have widget on the desk?

I didn't understand.I lowered the app on the cell phone and I can open and read with the original Abbot app or with the Diabox.But I don't see what the continuous reading is.

Well, on your mobile desk you leave your finger punctured and down "Widget," 'and choose what Diabox comes out.You see it on the home screen and you must measure you alone.

Thank you.I already added the widget to the home screen, but it only shows the last reading that I made manually when I approached the cell phone to the sensor, there are no automatic readings and much less every 5 minutes or 1 minute.

Isn't it that you need to configure something?

Thanks for all the time and support!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/03/2023 7:34 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

You have to have Bluetooth active.The sensor sends data by this system.In the data record you have to get something like this:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/03/2023 8:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

matrix said:
Isabelbota said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
@matrix

I didn't understand.I lowered the app on the cell phone and I can open and read with the original Abbot app or with the Diabox.But I don't see what the continuous reading is.

Well, on your mobile desk you leave your finger punctured and down "Widget," 'and choose what Diabox comes out.You see it on the home screen and you must measure you alone.

Thank you.I already added the widget to the home screen, but it only shows the last reading that I made manually when I approached the cell phone to the sensor, there are no automatic readings and much less every 5 minutes or 1 minute.

You have to give the app so that it never closes and is always active in the background.

You go to settings and then to applications, you are looking for Diabox and make sure that in starting settings everything is activated.Especially the "execute in the background".

If you do not act, the mobile closes the app continuously and does not send the values ​​continuously.

Any questions here are.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/03/2023 9:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
You have to have bluetooth active.The sensor sends data by this system.In the data record you have to get something like this:

I already turned on the Bluetooth, but nothing.Practically the diabox is functioning as the normal app, that is, it only loads the fair value of when I make the manual scan :(

I have already read the manual Link and everythingI have done well, I really don't understand.:(

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/03/2023 3:41 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

sandman said:
matrix said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
@matrix

You have to give the app so that it never closes and is always active in the background.

You go to settings and then to applications, you are looking for Diabox and make sure that in starting settings everything is activated.Especially the "execute in the background".

If you do not act, the mobile closes the app continuously and does not send the values ​​continuously.

Any questions here are.

I already went to configuration, applications, I looked for Diabox and gave him all possible permits.There I saw nothing in the background, maybe that was in ancient versions of Android.

Anyway thank you very much.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/03/2023 3:42 p.m.

@matrix: You have to go to configuration, applications, select Diabox, drums and there to give "not restricted".The application will work in the background.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/03/2023 4:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@matrix: you have to go to configuration, applications, select Diabox, drums and there to give "not restricted".The application will work in the background.

So I have always had it, but not read anything, only when the sensor scan: '(

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/03/2023 4:19 p.m.

ricki21 said:
@matrix: you have to go to configuration, applications, select Diabox, drums and there to give "not restricted".The application will work in the background.

Isn't it that you need to configure something in Diabox?in adjustments?Integration?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/03/2023 4:35 p.m.

Send photo of your diabox, let's see if we see what the error is

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/03/2023 5:05 p.m.

I think your problem is Bluetooth.
Do you get the connection icon as in the photo?

You have to have it visible to all equipment, without restriction only to the matches.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/03/2023 11:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I think your problem is bluetooth.
Do you get the connection icon as in the photo?

You have to have it visible to all equipment, without restriction only to the matches.

Thank you.I think the same and yes that is, but the Bluetooth is on my cell phone.

Is there any configuration to activate Bluetooth in the sensor?or in the diabox?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/04/2023 5:26 a.m.

@matrix: You can try to bind the sensor again.Open Diabox, Configuration, Settings, in the middle of the screen "Add Bubble" leaves

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/04/2023 9:24 a.m.

@matrix
Turn off and turn on the Bluetooth.Once I was fixed with that.Or reinstalling the app (every time I change the sensor I have to do it because if not, I do not read continuous)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/04/2023 11:17 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ricki21 said:
@matrix: you can try to literate the sensor again.Open Diabox, Configuration, Settings, in the middle of the screen "Add Bubble" comes

thank you.I did that yesterday and did not solve the problem.Who knows what happens, maybe my sensor doesn't bring bluetooth?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/04/2023 3:06 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@matrix
Turn off and turn on the Bluetooth.Once I was fixed with that.Or reinstalling the app (every time I change the sensor I have to do it because if not, I do not read continuously)

I did this too yesterday: turn off and turn on the bluetooth, turn off and turn on the phone, reinstall the app .... Everything the same, only reads by NFC, there are no Bluetooth readings therefore there are no readings "every minute"

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/04/2023 3:07 p.m.

@matrix: What are you using, the mobile free app or the free reader?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/04/2023 4:18 p.m.

ricki21 said:
@matrix: what are you using, the mobile free app or the free reader?

I have the reader of the Free, but I don't use it.On my cell phone I have the Abbott's free app, but to scan the Diabox

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/04/2023 4:42 p.m.

Try to remove permission from devices close to the FreeLink app

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/04/2023 5:38 p.m.

FreeLink you may of failures with Diabox.You have to limit LibreLink and give all permits to Diabox including that Bluetooth is visible to all devices.
@isabelbota Do not reinstate when you change the sensor, go to applications, choose Diabox and storage, delete data.It is the same as reinstall but generates less garbage on the mobile

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2023 7:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Ok, thanks, I will try it ("clean" data, I guess it's that).
But I don't understand that garbage is generated on the mobile installing an application on top of another ... 🤔🤔

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/04/2023 8:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.