{'en': 'New with free freestyle 2. Several doubts.', 'es': 'Nuevo con Freestyle Libre 2. varias dudas.'} Image

New with free freestyle 2. Several doubts.

matrix's profile photo   04/28/2023 8:57 a.m.

ricki21 said:
Try to remove permission from devices close to the free app

I did it, thanks.But it is still the same.Diabox only reads NFC, no continuous readings or bluetooth.:(

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/04/2023 8:24 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

ruthbia said:
FreeLink te from failures with diabox.You have to limit LibreLink and give all permits to Diabox including that Bluetooth is visible to all devices.
@isabelbota Do not reinstate when you change the sensor, go to applications, choose Diabox and storage, delete data.It is the same as reinstall but generates less garbage on the mobile

Thank you.I already saw all that but nothing.What bad luck.No way.Thanks Anyway

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/04/2023 8:28 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
ruthbia said:
I think your problem is the bluetooth.
Do you get the connection icon as in the photo?

You have to have it visible to all equipment, without restriction only to the matches.

Thank you.I think the same and yes that is, but the Bluetooth is on my cell phone.

Is there any configuration to activate Bluetooth in the sensor?or in the diabox?

Wait, wait, wait ... Is the image capture from your Diabox?Because if so, the reason why the Bluetooth does not link you is that you have free freestyle 1, not the 2 ... and that I know the free 1 does not have bluetooth ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/04/2023 10:48 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
matrix said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

You have to have it visible to all equipment, without restriction only to the matches.

Thank you.I think the same and yes that is, but the Bluetooth is on my cell phone.

Is there any configuration to activate Bluetooth in the sensor?or in the diabox?

Wait, wait, wait ... Is the image capture from your Diabox?Because if so, the reason why the Bluetooth does not link you is that you have free freestyle 1, not the 2 ... and that I know the free 1 does not have bluetooth ...

You are right, it seems that.

@matrix, do you have the sensor box?More than anything to rule out that it is 1 or 2

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/05/2023 9:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have free 1 and want to calibrate, use glymp

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2023 10:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@isabelbota when reinstalling, generates files that you do not see and that fill the memory.If you clean data, it is equally cash, but before this, generate a back-up, so you can have the old data followed with the new ones when they reign

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2023 10:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Well, the back up have to explain how it is done.I remind you that it was I who opened the thread "Diabox for clumsy" 😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/05/2023 11:25 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota: I am also clumsy but do not see what I have learned thanks to that thread that you started :)

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/05/2023 1:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

cgs said:
matrix said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

hello.I think it's that.In the box it says nothing if it is free freeyle 01 or 02 ... I have the box of this sensor and a new one, it says nothing, but in Diabox it appears that the "name" is "free 1 new"

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/05/2023 3:33 p.m.

ruthbia said:
If you have free 1 and want to calibrate, use glimp

What is the intention to calibrate?that the sensor reading Match with the glucometer?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/05/2023 3:34 p.m.

sandman said:
cgs said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
I think your problem is Bluetooth.

@matrix, do you have the sensor box?More than anything to rule out that it is 1 or 2

In the box it does not say what model it is, it has a lot of information but only Freestyle says.In Diabox he says that the "name" is free 1 new

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/05/2023 3:35 p.m.

matrix said:
sandman said:
cgs said:
cgs said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
I think your problem is bluetooth.

In the box it does not say what model it is, it has a lot of information but only Freestyle says.In Diabox he says that the "name" is free 1 new

I am looking online and I fear that yours is 1. in the box of the 2 yes it puts free 2.

I think the 1 does not have Bluetooth, so you can not use it as a continuous meter.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/05/2023 5:19 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@ruthbia
Well, the back up have to explain how it is done.I remind you that it was I who opened the thread "Diabox for clumsy" 😂😂

That thread is my savior, the truth

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/05/2023 9:27 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

matrix said:
ruthbia said:
If you have free 1 and want

What is the intention to calibrate?that the sensor reading matches the glucometer?

That seems as much as possible, yes

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/05/2023 9:27 p.m.

matrix said:
sandman said:
cgs said:
cgs said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
I think your problem is bluetooth.

If he only says that it is free freeyle, it is the 1

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/05/2023 9:29 p.m.

cgs said:
matrix said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
cgs said:
cgs said:
cgs said:
cgs said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

If he only says that it is free freeyle, it is the 1

thank you.The dilemma was finally resolved.The good thing is that the sensor scan with diabox (manual) and "extracts" me many data from several hours ... the freestyle is very good, how good those who can afford it

I am going to be using it for a while because the treatment I think needs adjustment and in a couple of weeks I go with my doctor and with the freestyle I will take many data

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/06/2023 12:35 a.m.

A question ... Freestyle one can calibrate although only 7 days are left?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/06/2023 12:36 a.m.

matrix said:
a doubt ... the freestyle one can calibrate although only 7 days remain?

If with Glimp.GLIMP reads NFC the last 8 hours like FreeLink or Diabox.Calibrate means being able to put real capillary values ​​and the application tries with everyone to approach to capillary value, not to the sensor that usually deviates.
Latest
Diabox does not calibrate free 1, only free 2.
Glimp if you are in the Android app store

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2023 2:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

matrix said:
@"Cristóbal Cortés"

Thank you very much for your detailed answer.

1- I imagined it was NFC even before buying it.When I installed the app asked me to activate the NFC and that confirmed it.Thanks for sharing this data. of nothing.
2- I have scanned regularly with the app on my cell phone and I do not see in the registration book readings every minute, only the scanns that I have made manually appear, for example, yesterday I have 11 readings.How can you see those continuous readings? Yes, the values ​​you recover in the reader or on the cell phone are only those of the "scan" NFC.But the graphs that you present are based on all the values ​​it stores.You can see them using the program called LibreView.This one shares the data with your doctor via web, and if you install it on the computer (not on the cell phone), you can also see them.On this site, you have the instructions: Link
3- It is a pity that they have not "drawn" to the market one that has more time, say, 30 days instead of 14, although they require double mattery or a larger battery the limitation does not properly comeof the battery, but of the enzyme that the sensor head needs, which is exhausted.Free is the one that makes you the most duration;The others (Medtronic and Dexcom) are in half.And on the other hand, the free battery is fine for the size it has.The others carry a non -disposable battery;The Medtronics is loaded every 7 days (that is, it is an antigualla of battery) and that of Dexcom lasts three months.
4- Do you know if the battery is lithium? I don't know exactly, I suppose yes, because it is normal in that size and load range.
5- I have already seen Tik Toks even of non-diabetics that buy it and use it to see how much glucose rises with certain foods.For example, I tried that the normal Coca Coca rises fast and much, the Coca Cola Zero does not rise almost nothing (I am not to take soft drinks, I only drink natural water and sometimes mineral water) refined sugar, which is what the normal cocacola carries, the blood glucose rises a lot, but then it falls very fast.That is why diabetics should avoid it, because when correcting with insulin, the thing usually ends in hypoglycemia the low -calorie sweeteners do not rise glycemia.
6- I bought him a protector that puts himself on the sensor, transparent, to protect that he does not fall.It is worth $ 15 for 25 protectors. Link ;ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details It is not a bad idea, although, as I told you, the adhesive fails very little.I have very reasonable indications that this sensor needs air in the central hole, or if not, it does not measure (it falls to zero).Don't think of covering it totally with an adhesive (the one you tell me is ok, thank you).

Thanks for sharing.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
05/07/2023 5:20 p.m.

@"Cristóbal Cortés" Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and answer each of my comments.

As for the protector that is on the sensor, the one I bought and I am wearing a hole to let the sensor "breathe".I have read that you have something there to adjust temperature and humidity, I think ... you can't completely cover.

With the Diabox I could see that I capture manual with NFC and load many readings ... that is, for example, if I take a measure at 8am and another 11am among them many measures and records appear, which is great.

It is a pity that this sensor does not cost $ 20 so that all who have diabetes can control and see glucose behavior based on eating habits, etc.Here in Mexico few can use it for its high cost

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/07/2023 5:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.