{'en': 'Lose in diabetes I', 'es': 'Bajar de peso Diabetes I'} Image

Lose in diabetes I

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   08/22/2023 6:24 p.m.

@Regina no ... not that I get up at the end of the afternoon ... my problem really is the variability I have.I have been "phenomenal" and yesterday, doing the same as the other days ... 240.
@meginer is right ... We are not machines.But these oscillations "because yes" I give me a lot of anger because I throw my mean ... and I think if this climb happens to me being pregnant?What can happen?If I correct myself, and not go down?what I do...?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/05/2023 9:22 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz In that case it is best to talk to your endocrine to see what solutions it gives you.I would not rule out the use of insulin pump, in cases of pregnancy the control is very bearable with a pump

marine's profile photo
marine
09/05/2023 10:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Silviagrz is called diabetes;That was my endocrine's response .... It is not known why what worked yesterday goes to the fret.
As @meginer told you, you have to minimize the days with X files;We will have them if or yes, by hormones, stress for whatever.
It happens to all, especially women for the hormonal load.Pregnancy is a guyvive but menopause as well;Come on, we live in a continuous circus.

Of course, with a toucher toujeo or three -year basal insulin you would have less about jumps of this type.It also has more coverage, they cover a little beyond 24 hours.
The one you use now has a pronounced peak of action at 2-3 hours of putting it, then its action goes down until it stays to 0. That is why the blood glucose can raise you in the afternoon if you put it at night or to theget up.These insulins (also pass with Lantus and Levemir) require 2 daily doses to achieve 24h coverage and both doses carry their peak, so you spend all day in a feed when they act to avoid hypoglycemia.

Check with your endocrine the option to change to other basal ones, to me to program the pregnancy (in my last fertility treatment) they changed my Lantus to Levemir, but currently there are no longer contraindications for Toujeo that is the one I use now.There are other girls in the forum that Toujeo have used throughout the process and without problems.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/05/2023 12:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

silviagrz said:
@regina no ... not that I get up at the end of the afternoon ... my problem really is the variability I have.I have been "phenomenal" and yesterday, doing the same as the other days ... 240.
@meginer is right ... We are not machines.But these oscillations "because yes" I give me a lot of anger because I throw my mean ... and I think if this climb happens to me being pregnant?What can happen?If I correct myself, and not go down?What do I do ...?

Mild or moderate hypos do not affect the fetus, hyper maintained, therefore, bad, better slight hypos than many hyper.In the objectives, they are very strict.And in my view, it is only possible with low -control food and a lotIMG-Fluid MB-3 "SRC =" Link "style =" max-width: 300px;
, or without being working.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/05/2023 5:52 p.m.

Hello everyone!
Well ... we all help each other and have good and bad experiences ...
I update in case someone would happen to me ... and could help.
As you know I began to exercise hard and eat less hydrates (not to take them away).As more or Menls about 1000kcal.
To the PPO.Strength exercises ... now I get walking (suffering a lot because I am very vague and I don't like exercise at all) 5-6km in 1h at a very good pace, but being able to keep the conversation.
I have gotten down 4UDS.from the basal and at night another 4 ... the glyd as supposed has also lowered me.After the moments I spent, I was again at 7.4 and right now 6'9.
And I have dropped 1.8kg.

In my case, the exercise is vital in my treatment ... I'm not going to lie to you, I'm KO.I have many discomforts in the only and extenders of the fingers of my feet ... but I am surprised if I have not yet left it, and if I have come to walk even in the rain, or with pain even if it is lowering the rhythm ... how muchWill I last?Well I hope to continue writing to you and saying that it is a habit that I incorporated into my life 😊

Thank you for reading me and your good advice and encouragement.

SilviaGRZ
09/18/2023 12:51 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
hello everyone!
Well ... we all help each other and have good and bad experiences ...
I update in case someone would happen to me ... and could help.
As you know I began to exercise hard and eat less hydrates (not to take them away).As more or Menls about 1000kcal.
To the PPO.Strength exercises ... now I get walking (suffering a lot because I am very vague and I don't like exercise at all) 5-6km in 1h at a very good pace, but being able to keep the conversation.
I have gotten down 4UDS.from the basal and at night another 4 ... the glyd as supposed has also lowered me.After the moments I spent, I was again at 7.4 and right now 6'9.
And I have dropped 1.8kg.

In my case, the exercise is vital in my treatment ... I'm not going to lie to you, I'm KO.I have many discomforts in the only and extenders of the fingers of my feet ... but I am surprised if I have not yet left it, and if I have come to walk even in the rain, or with pain even if it is lowering the rhythm ... how muchWill I last?Well I hope to continue writing to you and saying that it is a habit that I incorporated into my life 😊

Thank you for reading me and your good advice and encouragement.

@Silviagrz congratulations because you are going for a good way ... We are almost at the same time because I have lowered 2kg and reduced 4 units of threeiba increasing the cardio in my training.

Your discomforts are normal .. sometimes because of the adaptation of training .. I also recommend that you make routines of these 10min that on YouTube there are many to make cardio .. the typical of jumping etc ... to change and continue going down pesosand relieve discomfort of walking and walking.

marine's profile photo
marine
09/18/2023 4:01 p.m.

@Marine How much I'm glad!Come for all!

SilviaGRZ
09/18/2023 4:53 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz congratulations for your constancy !!!!
In the end, the effort has a reward.

I have to return to the routines, as @marine is from YouTube videos, the first 3 days I make some calm at home home, then I start to put more cardio with weights, little by little.I was buying weights and I have all the sizes hahaha and tapes too;parked next to TV ... one more decoration of the house.

Walking is great, distracted because you see people and shop windows, but it is not enough to generate muscle.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/18/2023 5:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia @marine How many minutes do you do at Cardio's house?
I have no idea what intensity the exercises have to have, or how long to burn ...
I invented the exercises and gives him that I do it wrong ... I do not notice that I get the sugar, which he needs less insulin.Agujetas yes!ha ha ha.
I have dumbbells and elastic tapes too, and a comma (although for now jump little because I have little bottom).For the days of very hot or cold it will come well!
Do you recommend any channel?

SilviaGRZ
09/18/2023 9:14 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@ruthbia @marine How many minutes do you do at Cardio's house?
I have no idea what intensity the exercises have to have, or how long to burn ...
I invented the exercises and gives him that I do it wrong ... I do not notice that I get the sugar, which he needs less insulin.Agujetas yes!ha ha ha.
I have dumbbells and elastic tapes too, and a comma (although for now jump little because I have little bottom).For the days of very hot or cold it will come well!
Do you recommend a channel?

You must analyze and feel if ... what you do is already an effort or not.As you adapt to the exercise you will see how your glycemia stabilize ... that's when you have to look for a change and continue fighting with other type of exercise that supposes you a challenge.

Example ..... I do weights every day, but running .... at 5min Molio Matao was dead ... within a week 5min or cost me ... In this case the sport remainsbut time is increased .. but if you arrive for example to run 30-45min it already supposes you too much time, because for example you can change to jump to the comma or complement 10min running with 5min of Comba for telling you something .. you have to look for thatI encourage you to take you out of your comfort zone

marine's profile photo
marine
09/18/2023 9:44 p.m.

I use Walk At home from a Californian who has been lined has videos from 15 min to 45min, the 45min made them in pandemia and they did very well.When he later gave me to continue with the bike, he was very fit, I climbed steep streets as if nothing.

For more cane I'm going to feel good (those of menopause are soft, then eligo others more aerobic), or if I want more I feel you young you;For weights and abdominals soil to see gymvirtual.

Since July that caught a virus and I fell down the stairs I have not done anything and go if it shows.I need more insulin and I have more resistance

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2023 6:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@rubittha Well, I hope you improve ... Take care 😊

SilviaGRZ
09/19/2023 11:47 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

ruthbia said:
I use walk at home from a Californian that has been lined has videos from 15 min to 45min, those of 45min made them in pandemic and they did very well.When he later gave me to continue with the bike, he was very fit, I climbed steep streets as if nothing.

For more cane I'm going to feel good (those of menopause are soft, then eligo others more aerobic), or if I want more I feel you young you;For weights and abdominals soil to see gymvirtual.

Since July that caught a virus and I fell down the stairs I have not done anything and go if it shows.I need more insulin and I have more resistance

Wow! What happened to you?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/20/2023 11:44 a.m.

Nothing special.I took a virus in the middle of June, vomiting, dizziness, 1 day.And on August I took another 5 days with vomiting and very strong stomach pain.
And then I fell down the stairs of the fatal office and leg, I fell with all my weight on the legs and this against the edge of the granite step.I did not break anything, much pain of that who skip my tears unintentionally, but it has been 7 weeks and I still have a strong pain in the bone and when walking it hurts a little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/21/2023 8:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I use walk at home from a Californian that has been lined has videos from 15 min to 45min, those of 45min made them in pandemic and they did very well.When he later gave me to continue with the bike, he was very fit, I climbed steep streets as if nothing.

What a discovery @ruthbia the Walk At Home channel!He is loveing ​​me and I am alternating it with walking or combining.
It seems not, but you sweat!
Thank you very much, really.

SilviaGRZ
09/23/2023 11:50 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

I'm glad @silviagrz the truth is that so much up the knee and kicks, you don't see that abdominals stay.
And if you are pleased, the 15min not much, but when you are half proof of 45min with ribbons, or weights, they exhaust but you end up satisfied and happy of the same.The self -esteem rises a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/25/2023 5:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I am with those of 45 'for the moment walking and with exercises and I will endure.It makes me enjoyable and less tedious than walking!
I will soon go to those you tell me!
This week I lost another 500gr 😅

SilviaGRZ
09/25/2023 6:27 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Congratulations, @silviagrz.I have "embedded" 1.5 kg of my Asturian vacation and I don't take them out or shot.I exercise a lot but I am also very hungry and as more than what I should.I have vice with the pistachios, which are very healthy, but very caloric.
I have to mentalize because Christmas is just around the corner ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/25/2023 10:06 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Thanks @ENSALADA
1.5kg you have them sucked !!
I have to take away at least 10 ...
I've already carried more than 2 ... I wish I don't come to the bolor, hahahaha, hahahaha

SilviaGRZ
09/26/2023 12:26 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

salad said:
congratulations, @silviagrz.I have "embedded" 1.5 kg of my Asturian vacation and I don't take them out or shot.I exercise a lot but I am also very hungry and as more than what I should.I have vice with the pistachios, which are very healthy, but very caloric.
I have to mentalize because Christmas is just around the corner ...

1.5 kg is nothing, woman.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/27/2023 11:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.