{'en': 'Lose in diabetes I', 'es': 'Bajar de peso Diabetes I'} Image

Lose in diabetes I

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   08/22/2023 6:24 p.m.

silviagrz said:
@regina Thank you for your words!Well, I use Insulatard just because Levemir gave me reaction ... (first time that an insulin gives me "allergy").They told me that for a future pregnancy was the best ... I used to use Lantus and Toujeo.What more insulins do you know?
If I do not do, and as "normal", well.But I am going down little by little ... because I have been taking it seriously for 3 days ... reducing HC rations and doing 20/30 'of cardio and descent after descent ... to see if I give it ... 😥

The problem is that Insulatard is very old and has picos accused for what you exercise on those peaks because they give you hypos.What happened to you with Levemir?Did you give you urticaria?And why did Toujeo and Lantus take away?Toujeo and Lantus can be used in pregnancy.There is another basal insulin that is Ka Tresiba q is ultrastont, you have to take the trick but it can do well if you do low -hydrates food.
And quickly apart from the Fiasp q is ultrarapida, are the novorapid, Humalog (I use Humalog Júnior that goes on average in half unity and I can adjust better), and actrapid.
The most common guideline for DB type 1 today is a basal and a fast before meals.
I would not use insuulatard having other better options, with Insulatard the control is quite erratic, you do not have much control, you have a bit uncontrollable, hyper and hyposThe schedule is already.And to exercise, it is also a bit mess.I would change if possible.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/01/2023 7:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer Hello!I used Lantus, and when I got to the und.Gestational diabetes were taken away from me and put me insulate.
I have previously used the three and toujeo, and he knows it ... I don't know.
Levemir used once and it is not that it gave me urticaria, it is that I was injected and at the time, an hour and a half I got some bulbs in the terrible injection area, with pain, and they did not get off in days ... discarded.

On the other hand, I have tried lots ... (I've been with diabetes from 4 years old and now I have 37).But they put me fiaps because I needed the effect to be fast.To correct and for meals.
And so I ...

The endocrine sees me very often, I have come to have a hemoglobin of 6'7, but now for certain things it rose to 7.4 and I have returned to 7.
My goal was to reach <6'5 for the authorization of a pregnancy, but I have less time hope to reach those figures and in the end I have chosen, while that moment comes, (if it comes), lose weight, because theImage I see in the mirror I don't like anything.

I am ... although for the moment I do not see much result 😥
But the exercise is coming well, mentally and to take background ... because I am fatal !!

In general.I have a very orderly life, schedules, healthy meals, guidelines ... but it is difficult to lose weight, and lower hemoglobin and even tell you ... 😢
My diabetes is something complicated, the sensors have given my life ... I have come to have hemoglobin 10 ...
And since they came into my life I know me much better, I know the effect that certain meals, certain activities do in me ... And thanks to that constant sacrifice I am with levels that I never expected, but of course ... for what I want,It is not enough ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/02/2023 1:06 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz, if it went well with Lantus or Toujeo, they are approved for pregnancy.
What insulin did you control better?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/02/2023 1:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Eregina is with the insulating with which I reached 6'8 ...
But I look unable to get out of there.
I use twice a slow day, and then fast before meals and to rectify.
Well, what is doing well, today, tomorrow no longer ...
Thanks to the sensor and a measure every 2h or so and the alarms have approached the goal "something".At night even getting up when the alarm sounds or even putting a one in case it fails.
I want to tell you that the work is sacrificed ... and still ...
I am about to throw in the towel in terms of pregnancy, and lose weight, we'll see ... year after year the weight is going up, little, but go up (I know my body also changes and go to grandparent), but I think ... Does theFinal where will this take me?In spite of when it is very old 90kg?And I am soft, I am 1.52.
Losing weight is my thing, because the two endocrine who see me agree that it is not obesity either ... but I do not want to get to that, and really, that I see myself badly and mentally it hurts.I do not intend to be Top-Model but it will be thinner, since I think that a cart with baby I will not have ...

SilviaGRZ
09/02/2023 9:24 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz, to lose weight you have to eat low in hydrates, a ketch with some fruit, for example.
My daughter managed to lower 6 kilos in two months with a Keto diet who sends him home to the void, you see how comfortable.And it is very good.Ask for her online.Vegetables, vegetables, meat, fish, eggs and dairy.
It goes with Toujeo, which is quite flat and has no eating between hours.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/02/2023 5:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina I am trying to exercise, in case it is the "key" that I am missing.
At home we eat well.I am taking away hydrates, but the modifications do them little by little, because I have the insulin adapted to the rations of hydrates that the endocrine sent me ... and I am adding physical exercise.
Neither peck, rarely as something processed, meals away from home I do few ... but I have a lot of abdominal fat and I think that is what generates insulin resistance, which in turn generates me obesity, etc ...to see if with cardio and strength.
This time I am being constant, even if I see anything, at all in 15 days approx.I carry.
I'm a few days out and I have come with all the kit that I have at home and I fulfill with the Horita quickly.
As your daughter, I would need to lose that 6-8kg.We are not talking about being much more exceeded ... but how it shows ...
Thanks for your contributions.Really!

SilviaGRZ
09/02/2023 6:23 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz I would change Toujeo if you did well.Here are girls who have had their babies using toujeo.
The flatter the insulin the better you will control weight and diabetes.I use toujeo with novorapid, I asked for the change so as not to click the slowly as with Levemir.
A low hydrates diet is the best, I threw.In the middle of September I will return to lose the 4 kg plus the 5kg that I left pending.

Do not throw the towel with pregnancy, everything arrives, you'll see.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/02/2023 6:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

silviagrz said:
@regina because it is with the insulating with which I reached 6'8 ...
But I look unable to get out of there.
I use twice a slow day, and then fast before meals and to rectify.
Well, what is doing well, today, tomorrow no longer ...
Thanks to the sensor and a measure every 2h or so and the alarms have approached the goal "something".At night even getting up when the alarm sounds or even putting a one in case it fails.
I want to tell you that the work is sacrificed ... and still ...
I am about to throw in the towel in terms of pregnancy, and lose weight, we'll see ... year after year the weight is going up, little, but go up (I know my body also changes and go to grandparent), but I think ... Does theFinal where will this take me?In spite of when it is very old 90kg?And I am soft, I am 1.52.
Losing weight is my thing, because the two endocrine who see me agree that it is not obesity either ... but I do not want to get to that, and really, that I see myself badly and mentally it hurts.I do not intend to be Top-Model but it will be thinner, since I think that a cart with baby I will not have ...

Do not throw the towel with anything.Sometimes things look difficult and then end up.Do not get obsessed but either discourage.And a lot of patience.And I apply the story too, that you always have to be fighting.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/02/2023 7:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota @ruthbia thanks also here.You are suns!
I've been waiting so much, wanting ... I spend more time and I'm seeing it so far away ...
My friends all with her pregnancies, their babies (what an eye I'm glad infinite!) But it's hard ... and if at least I said: hey, I don't have babies but I'm "gossip."But I look terrible ...
I'm entering the 40 🤣🤣🤣 crisis

SilviaGRZ
09/02/2023 9:58 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@meginer Hello!I used Lantus, and when I got to the und.Gestational diabetes were taken away from me and put me insulate.
Levemir used once and it is not that it gave me urticaria, it is that I was injected and at the time, an hour and a half I got some bulbs in the terrible injection area, with pain, and they did not get off in days ... discarded.

On the other hand, I have tried lots ... (I've been with diabetes from 4 years old and now I have 37).But they put me fiaps because I needed the effect to be fast.To correct and for meals.
And so I ...

The endocrine sees me very often, I have come to have a hemoglobin of 6'7, but now for certain things it rose to 7.4 and I have returned to 7.
My goal was to get to the & lt; 6'5 for the authorization of a pregnancy, but I have less time hope to reach those figures and in the end I have chosen, while that moment comes, (if it comes), lose weight, becauseThe image I see in the mirror I don't like anything.

But the exercise is coming well, mentally and to take background ... because I am fatal !!

In general.I have a very orderly life, schedules, healthy meals, guidelines ... but it is difficult to lose weight, and lower hemoglobin and even tell you ... 😢
My diabetes is something complicated, the sensors have given my life ... I have come to have hemoglobin 10 ...
And since they came into my life I know me much better, I know the effect that certain meals, certain activities do in me ... And thanks to that constant sacrifice I am with levels that I never expected, but of course ... for what I want,It is not enough ...

Hi Silvia, I also have a long evolution diabetes, from 10 years and I am 50.
Much route, from pork insulins, human kas, NPH, mixed and now the booths in pen.
I am a healthy and toujeo and Lantis you could use in pregnancy, if you have good control with these, I do not understand why they change you.Even the three that is newer and more debated, there are endocrine that also leaves it if there is good control.
I would tell you that to avoid risks, the closer to 6 you are, the better, and with the least possible glycemic variability, that is, as possible line in the sensor.It is difficult but not impossible.
After all these years, the inic way to get a low gyzand taking especially proteins, healthy fats and vegetables, fruits the red and some peach.A lot of water, infusions, nuts.
Here are many who follow that food accepted by their endocrine and women who have had children with an excellent gyrose doing this.I imagine that you will have seen the thread of diabetes and pregnancy.
I now use Tresiba and Humalog Júnior, who goes on average on average.I have used Lantus, Levemir, Toujeo, and as quickly also, including Fiasp but I was not going well and the effect lasted very little.
Thanks to low hydrates food, I have dropped from 7 and peak to 5.6 q I have been having a time.From the year and a half I have been having 5.6- 5.9.And thanks to her I have also worth 5 kg, I still have some more left over.And combining Cardio with an example of force at least two days per week.
A lot. Survey and a hug.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/03/2023 6:31 p.m.

silviagrz said:

And so I ...

My goal was to get to the & lt; 6'5 for the authorization of a pregnancy, but I have less time hope to reach those figures and in the end I have chosen, while that moment comes, (if it comes), lose weight, becauseThe image I see in the mirror I don't like anything.

Hi Silvia, I also have a long evolution diabetes, from 10 years and I am 50.
Much route, from pork insulins, human, NPH, mixed and now the booths in pen.
I am health and toujeo and Lantus you can use them in pregnancy, if you have good control with these, I do not understand why they change you.Even three is newer and more debated, there are endocrine that also leave it if there is good control.
I would tell you that to avoid risks, the closer to 6 you are, the better, and with the least possible glycemic variability, that is, as possible line in the sensor.It is difficult but not impossible.
After all these years, the inic way of getting a low gyz, potatoes and taking above all proteins, healthy fats and vegetables, fruits the red and some peach.A lot of water, infusions, nuts.
Here are many who follow that food accepted by their endocrine and women who have had children with an excellent gyrose and a vaginal delivery and without problems with a child with normal weight doing this.I imagine that you will have seen the thread of diabetes and pregnancy.
I now use Tresiba and Humalog Júnior, who goes on average on average.I have used Lantus, Levemir, Toujeo, and as quickly also, including Fiasp but I was not going well and the effect lasted very little.
Thanks to low hydrates food, I have dropped from 7 and peak to 5.6 q I have been having a time.For a year and a half I have been having 5.6- 5.9.And thanks to her I have also lowered 5 kg of weight, I still have some more left over.And combining Cardio with an example of force at least two days per week.
A lot. Survey and a hug.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/03/2023 6:31 p.m.

@Meginer now that I am trying to eat very little weights to lose weight, I have lowered the insulating 3unds in total (which for me is enough because I wear a lot) but I am always on the verge of hypoglycemia ...
How do you do it?Because I am so fair, that I am something, walk ... hypoglycemia.And it makes me angry because I have to take something and how I want to lose weight makes me angry to consume calories.
There are times that I cannot foresee that I am going to walk or walk, it arises.

SilviaGRZ
09/03/2023 11:06 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@meginer now that I am trying to eat very little weights to lose weight, I have lowered the insulating 3unds in total (which for me is enough because I wear a lot) but I am always on the edgeof hypoglycemia ...
How do you do it?Because I am so fair, that I am something, walk ... hypoglycemia.And it makes me angry because I have to take something and how I want to lose weight makes me angry to consume calories.
There are times that I cannot foresee that I am going to walk or walk, it arises.

If you have hypo, you will have to continue going down, you do not have slow, with what is more difficultHa rapid also until I give you hiccup.
In my case, ne put 15 slowly and quickly there are meals that if they barely have hydrates, I can put 1.5 units alone.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/04/2023 12:08 a.m.

Yes, yes @meginer I have slow basal (insulating).I have gone down now ... I'll continue on it.But to have hemoglobin 6 ... I must go very fair all day and I am that I spend 90-100 to <70 in nothing ...
What despair I really ...
Let's see if I find the "key"

SilviaGRZ
09/04/2023 12:32 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz, is that this slow one you have is not flat and tends to go down ..., keep going down as long as you do not wake up high .., but it is more difficult to adjust than with a flatter insulin, I think ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/04/2023 1:33 a.m.

silviagrz said:
yes, yes @meginer I have slow basal (insulating).I have gone down now ... I'll continue on it.But to have hemoglobin 6 ... I must go very fair all day and I am that 90-100 a & lt; 70 in nothing ...
Let's see if I find the "" key "

Already but that insulin even if it is slow, it has more accused peaks than the others, all the slow ones, even if they tell you that they are flat, have some peak, but eg in toujeo and threeiba that peak is very small but in insulating it is more pronounced, more accused,That is why I think it is more difficult to adjust.
You say that you are going to less than 70 immediately if you are between 80 and 120. If so, it is that you are slowed in one of the two times.Or fast if it happens after the food (keep in mind that fiasp has an ultra -stroke action and a more duration, at least it did not last more than two hours while humalog can last 4 or 5)
If you carry a low food in hydrates, you will be wrong little or nothing with the dose of fast PQ you will need very little fast dose.Obviously, if you lower hydrates, you have to go down the insulin, the slow and the rapid.You also have to see the schedule, because you can get the peak of the slow one with that of the rapYou have put fast and slow, when you exercise etc. All that can be done with the mobile sensor app.So you can see in several days, when you have more insulin sensitivity, when you can eat more hydrates because you have more downward trend, when it is better to exercise because you go upwards ... Anyway, everything.
If you get pregnant, that will not be worth the first quarter there is a tendency to hypos and in the third to hyper, but that would already be seen.
Now what seems a priority is to get a good hemo without many hypos or hyper.
Much encouragement.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/04/2023 1:03 p.m.

silviagrz said:
yes, yes @meginer I have slow basal (insulating).I have gone down now ... I'll continue on it.But to have hemoglobin 6 ... I must go very fair all day and I am that 90-100 a & lt; 70 in nothing ...
Let's see if I find the "" key "

Keep in mind that pregnant put an objective range from 70 to 140 all the time, including postprandials so it is implementing that.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/04/2023 1:05 p.m.

@meginer I agree with what you tell me ... In fact I point everything: intakes, insulin, exercise, mestruation, dislikes ... and also in an app that reminded me of above this thread: Fatsecret.

But look, I do not clarify ... I have been going down the insuler for two weeks little by little, because I am fair, and I am doing more exercise and eating minimally hydrates.And today ... doing the same as other days, eating at home what like other times and starting from 80 at the time I started at 14:30, at 19:00 I jumped the alarm that was 160 (stable)... I waited a few minutes ... Let's see how the thing followed ... and ... Q at 7:20 PM, I read the sensor again and 210 (horizontal arrow - stable) ... why?No idea!At the time, I corrected with Fiaps and at 7:40 p.m.
I couldn't get more because the effect had not yet passed ...
Conclusion: A terrible burden thinking What if this happens to me?And result at 2:30 I have put a little more because I was not in rank and I got bad to dinner ...

SilviaGRZ
09/04/2023 11:26 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@meginer I agree with what you tell me ... In fact I point everything: intakes, insulin, exercise, mestruation, dislikes ... and also in an appthat reminded me above this thread: Fatsecret.

But look, I do not clarify ... I have been going down the insuler for two weeks little by little, because I am fair, and I am doing more exercise and eating minimally hydrates.And today ... doing the same as other days, eating at home what like other times and starting from 80 at the time I started at 14:30, at 19:00 I jumped the alarm that was 160 (stable)... I waited a few minutes ... Let's see how the thing followed ... and ... Q at 7:20 PM, I read the sensor again and 210 (horizontal arrow - stable) ... why?No idea!At the time, I corrected with Fiaps and at 7:40 p.m.
I couldn't get more because the effect had not yet passed ...
Conclusion: A terrible burden thinking What if this happens to me?And result at 2:30 I have put a little more because I was not in the range and I got bad to dinner ...

Well, that happens to everyone ... There are also days that without knowing why, it seems that insulin is water and you run over and over again and there is no way, it is like its there was a lot of resistance, because of menstruation,By knowing God what, this disease is so, we are not machines and influence a lot of variables.
The point is that it is not the general tonic.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/05/2023 12:15 a.m.

@Silviagrz, if you go up late in the afternoon, it will be because the slow morning fell short.You will have to raise doses.And maybe it can no longer get that slow.To not upload, you will have hypos.It is that slow is not very flat and you will have to eat something between hours, but it can do well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2023 6:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.