{'en': 'Lose in diabetes I', 'es': 'Bajar de peso Diabetes I'} Image

Lose in diabetes I

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   08/22/2023 6:24 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@silviagrz I understand you perfectly.It also happens to me.
I managed to lose 10kg with a low hydrates diet, maximum 40g a day.Upon entering ketosis I began to burn fat.I also did some more sport at home with cardio videos.
It is very sacrificed but it is worth it.

enter ketosis in good ???And did that help you klg ??

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/27/2023 11:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

silviagrz said:
hello!

After a very hard year of personal things that have happened to me, I have uploaded the hemoglobin from 6'7 to 7'2 ...

And apart from that, I have gone up a lot.My endocrine tells me that it is not problematic, and that I focus on lowering hemoglobin because I want to have a baby ... but I animated and in front of the mirror I look very bad ...
I measure 1.52cm and 63kg weight.

I also have some insulin resistance, which makes me put a little more than I should and this makes me fat and is the endless cycle.I currently put on:

Insulate: 0-20
FIAPS: (according to glycemia before meals and rations to be taken and then corrective guideline).

I have tried to get several times to do, but when it is not the heat, it is that I begin to have hypoglycemia (although I get the basal and the fast) and in the end to correct them I feel that as more and that it is useless ...I don't like anything on top ... no sport.For me it is an obligation.

Ooootra once I have put myself with the ex.Before I went out with the bike and made about 14-15km, and now with the heat, I try to make cardio at home ... but I can't stand more than 30 '.I am currently unemployed and I can't pay a gym.

How do you do it?

I have little willpower.But seeing me in the mirror is doing a lot of harm ...

My diet is quite balanced, but I am taking away the few hydrates I ate ... and to see if you clicking less unds.LIKE TO SPORTS ...

It is the fish that bites the tail ...

I need Porfi courage!THANK YOU!!

Hi Silvia, I ever liked any sport ever, so I chose activities that I have been able to maintain throughout my life and without suffering, although there has been effort and sometimes big.I talk about yoga, dance, and walk half an hour a day.I do four hours of yoga a week, two of dance (throughout my life I have made flamenco, Belly Dance and Polynesian dances) and the way almost every day.With this I have not only kept glucose in a good range, the body with adequate weight, in addition to agile, flexible and strong, but I have enjoyed very much.These disciplines help lose weight but above all they model the body quite quickly and permanently and can be practiced at all ages.Yoga is a philosophy where you learn to work mind and body, to live with health and harmony, with the least possible wear.One step behind another and you get where we never thought we could arrive.
A strong hug

uma's profile photo
uma
08/27/2023 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

ricki21 said:
The following link explains the relationship between insulin and weight gain and what can be done to minimize that possible weight gain.
Link Control%20de%20la%20Diabetes.

Excuse me but I do not see the relationship, the only thing that says that if you take more glucose than the cells need, it becomes fat.But that with diabetes and without it ...

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
08/28/2023 12:21 p.m.

@uma thousand thanks ... really you encourage me a lot.
I have been eating less amount for a week (because I already took care of the food) and doing 20/30 'minimum exercise every day.
Result 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
500grs more.
That if at least I have gotten out 4UDS.in total basal.
I'm a little sad ... but I'll continue.
Thank you all.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
08/28/2023 8:07 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@uma thousand thanks ... really you encourage me a lot.
I have been eating less amount for a week (because I already took care of the food) and doing 20/30 'minimum exercise every day.
Result 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
500grs more.
That if at least I have gotten out 4UDS.in total basal.
I'm a little sad ... but I'll continue.
Thank you all.

Sometimes at the beginning to exercise weight.But calm if you continue like this, but do not obsess, the weight is not the only variable to take into account.With a biimpedance scale you can see very important variables such as visceral fat, epidermal fat, muscle mass, waist measurement etc. Everything makes a set to take into account.And continue forward that he follows it.
I put photo of a person with 63.5 kilos of weight and different body composition, and in the second image he has seven more years.

uma's profile photo
uma
08/28/2023 8:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Do you know how much calories should you eat up to date?
I have read that between 1800/2000, but then how to lose weight?I have read that if as little my organism can be realized ...
I can't get all possible hydrates, right?

SilviaGRZ
08/29/2023 4:50 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@uma I don't know if you are the photo, but what a spectacular change!Although the first photo is already great 😍
I wish this time I get it, and don't leave it ...
I am looking forward to you.

SilviaGRZ
08/29/2023 4:52 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Silviagrz said:
Do you know how much calories should you eat up to date?
I have read that between 1800/2000, but then how to lose weight?I have read that if as little my organism can be realized ...
I can't take away all possible hydrates, right?

The app that I recommended Fatsecret tells you the calories you have to eat, customized at your age, size and objective weight.
He suggested 1800 kcal, it was easy to continue, you don't go hungry.
More than taking away "all possible hydrates" I would focus on avoiding those of high glycemic index and combining in the slower hydrates with vegetables.More fish than meat, careful with the fruit that raises sugar, if you take it combined with nuts.
Indeed, if you eat very little the organism is put in "savings mode" and manage to go hungry, not have energy and not lose weight, come on, a fantasy.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/30/2023 8:50 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I applaud the desire to help, seriously .. but gentlemen ... nutritionist that is not so complicated.

... and more when there is a pathology in between ... it's not just weight .. it's health.

marine's profile photo
marine
08/30/2023 11:12 a.m.

@Marine the whole reason!But I want something in a orientative plan for the moment.Problems at eating I don't have because I am quite supervised by the endocrine.
It is only in a curiosity, because I have always eaten for portions, etc ...
I suppose that my failure is the exercise, and also added everything that I have happened that has made the insulin guideline up the emotional issue.
But all the reason!A nutritionist!(If you can pay it, I also tell you ...),

SilviaGRZ
08/30/2023 11:45 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@ENSALADA AHHH VALUE!I thought what came out was standard.
Well, let's see if little by little ...
More or less what tells me are the rations that the endocrine put me ... but the exercise fails me.That is my battle !!Because I usually eat about 1200, and I'm not hungry, but I don't burn it ... and I get a lot of basal.
Doing small exercises and "little" time, I notice very much, the need for insulin is reduced incredibly and I don't have so many peaks after each intake ...
But it costs me so muchooooo ... I'm very vague 🤣🤣🤣

SilviaGRZ
08/30/2023 11:48 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@marine all reason!But I want something in a orientative plan for the moment.Problems at eating I don't have because I am quite supervised by the endocrine.
It is only in a curiosity, because I have always eaten for portions, etc ...
I suppose that my failure is the exercise, and also added everything that I have happened that has made the insulin guideline up the emotional issue.
But all the reason!A nutritionist!(If you can pay it too ...),

Yes, but giving advice of this type is usual and each person is a world ...

I also tell you, the vast majority have no problems paying, Internet, Netflix, Gym etc ... and we see the nutritionist pay a end as if it cost € 100 per consultation when it is something much more cheaper.

I have had a nutritionist that 6 months of advice were € 70, you have to know how to search but expensive is not ...

marine's profile photo
marine
08/30/2023 11:50 a.m.

@marine I don't take any reason, but I'm currently unemployed ... and really that I am very achuchada.Neither gym, nor Netflix, nor ...
Health is the first and that is why I pay other things.Well!That is not plan that tells my life!
But in general.It is a forum and of everything there are opinions and advice ... (of guidelines, food ...)
Everything is to know whether to take it to the letter or take ideas!
Thanks really to everyone !!

SilviaGRZ
08/30/2023 12:45 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@marine I don't take any reason, but I am currently unemployed ... and really that I am very achuchada.Neither gym, nor Netflix, nor ...
Health is the first and that is why I pay other things.Well!That is not plan that tells my life!
But in general.It is a forum and of everything there are opinions and advice ... (of guidelines, food ...)
Everything is to know whether to take it to the letter or take ideas!
Thanks really to all !!

go on, then because it is not nice to be like that, so I have also said the vast majority .. the situation of each one is what is and err to generalize.

Obviously it is in each one to take an opinion as if a doctor's pattern was treated, I only ask for caution because as you investigate nutrition it is not only about quading calories.

The general advice are what we could hear on TV ..

Do exercise
Eat healthy trying to touch the minimum processed / frozen products

And if with this you do not lose weight, you would have to go down amounts of food until if it occurs and patience is a slow process, losing between 500g-1kg a week is the ideal

marine's profile photo
marine
08/30/2023 12:51 p.m.

Important that I forgot, rest well and stress control / happiness etc.

marine's profile photo
marine
08/30/2023 12:53 p.m.

@marine yes, yes!is that the ideal is to advise you for expert people who hear, for that they have studied ...

I think I'm going to make a "crowdfunding" and (without missing that it is a joke) I will go to a guru of those to clean my chakras.Everything happened to me ... In that I would invest the money, hahahaha.

I was very close to my goal of <6'5 of hemoglobin to be a mother and with everything that happened, my greatest illusion in life has gone to the fret, so ... to fight and see what happens!But at least see me thinner, because I feel fatal

SilviaGRZ
08/30/2023 1:18 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz I threw years trying to lose weight and did not get it .. I was lying on the towel and thought that my body was like that and is already ... until in the work several classmates lost weight and all under the same nutritionist .. well.. that I have to lose the same I learn something new ...

... And in the small details was the difference ...

-He did work and did not have the food prepared so .. while towards the food it pecked ...

And in that concept the nutritionist emphasized because he told me ... if you arrive hungry, you are no longer a person who needs to satisfy a basic need, hunger .. and open the fridge ... and also you will not go tolettuce but the most appetizing you see ...

If you do not respect a food schedule and one day you eat at 2:00 p.m., another day at 3:00 p.m. and another day at 4:00 p.m.appetite .. And so it was ...

And the one that hurts the most but the one that passes us the most .... The diet is from Monday to Sunday, not from Monday to Friday ....
Many times we adjust the perfect calories from Monday to Friday and send everything to the fret with "only" a couple of beers or a pizza in the weekend because he hears .. we deserve them.

It really wasn't something as complicated as .. hey is that I don't have donut breakfast .. As I'm chubday

marine's profile photo
marine
08/30/2023 1:26 p.m.

@Silviagrz My diet was 800kcal, I lost 2kg/week.Very and sacrificed.

As soon as I have returned to my diet of 1200-1500 I have taken 4 kg in 2 years.It is not much, but it always goes up and never goes down for much exercise.

The worst, the schedules, I like when I can and the endocrine imposed schedules as they commented.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/30/2023 2:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@rubittha Thank you for sharing your experience.I read in another thread that you said that the other day I could discourage you and you cried on the street ...
Not that I am happy, not much less !!But it makes me see that not everything is as easy how they paint it, that we are not perfect and that we all sacrifice a lot and sometimes we do not get where we want, but we do approach ... we are human and most do incredible and surprising things that exhaustMuch for being my best.
Much encouragement.This is not easy.I have been diabetic for 33 years, and there are better days and other worse.
I congratulate you for the effort so great that you made to lose weight, and the one you continue to keep you.You are really an example!
You served me a rode to motivate me.

SilviaGRZ
08/31/2023 12:59 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@regina Thank you for your words!Well, I use Insulatard just because Levemir gave me reaction ... (first time that an insulin gives me "allergy").They told me that for a future pregnancy was the best ... I used to use Lantus and Toujeo.What more insulins do you know?
If I do not do, and as "normal", well.But I am going down little by little ... because I have been taking it seriously for 3 days ... reducing HC rations and doing 20/30 'of cardio and descent after descent ... to see if I give it ... 😥

The problem is that Insulatard is very old and has picos accused for what you exercise on those peaks because they give you hypos.What happened to you with Levemir?Did you give you urticaria?And why did Toujeo take away and your?Toujeo and Lantus can be used in pregnancy.There is another basal insulin that is Ka Tresiba q is ultrastont, you have to take the trick but it can do well if you do low -hydrates food.
And quickly apart from the Fiasp q is ultrarapida, are the novorapid, Humalog (I use Humalog Júnior that goes on average in half unity and I can adjust better), and actrapid.
The most common guideline for DB type 1 today is a basal and a fast before meals.
I would not use insuulatard having been better options, with Insulatard the control is quite erratic, you do not have much control, you have a bit uncontrollable, hyper and hypos without knowing why and it also gives you very little flexibility with the meals, as severalThe schedule is already.And to exercise, it is also a bit mess.I would change if possible.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/01/2023 7:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.