{'en': 'Lose in diabetes I', 'es': 'Bajar de peso Diabetes I'} Image

Lose in diabetes I

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   08/22/2023 6:24 p.m.

@meginer happens to me like @ensalada, I have a kilo and a half of this vacation left and I can't get rid of it.I don't know what to do ... I don't know if it's because I had to upload the slow and that's why.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/27/2023 1:22 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

meginer said:
salad said:
congratulations, @silviagrz.I have "embedded" 1.5 kg of my Asturian vacation and I don't take them out or shot.I exercise a lot but I am also very hungry and as more than what I should.I have vice with the pistachios, which are very healthy, but very caloric.
I have to mentalize because Christmas is just around the corner ...

1.5 kg is nothing, woman.

Let's see, 1.5 I brought from Asturias.Two were left over.They add 3.5 and that are already "rolls" here and there ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/27/2023 4:05 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
meginer said:
salad said:
salad said:
congratulations, @silviagrz.I have "embedded" 1.5 kg of my Asturian vacation and I don't take them out or shot.I exercise a lot but I am also very hungry and as more than what I should.I have vice with the pistachios, which are very healthy, but very caloric.

Let's see, 1.5 I brought from Asturias.Two were left over.They add 3.5 and that are already "rolls" here and there ...

Nor are they too many kg, that can be achieved little by little, the bad thing is from 10.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/27/2023 7:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ENSALADA You'll see that you are nothing in nothing!
I am discouraged today ... I'm weighing Mondays.
I am doing how I told you cardio and strength exercises every day 1h ... I have been lowering the basal (8unds) in total, and the weight to 0.5kg approx.per week.
Monday I weigh: 62kg ...
And today, I don't know why I got on the scale (because "I didn't touch") and eating very well and without leaving exercise, two days later weight 62,800..kg ... I don't understand anything ... why?😢😱

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/27/2023 11:10 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@salad you will see that you are in nothing great !!
I am doing how I told you cardio and strength exercises every day 1h ... I have been lowering the basal (8unds) in total, and the weight to 0.5kg approx.per week.
And today, I don't know why I got on the scale (because "I didn't touch") and eating very well and without leaving exercise, two days later weight 62,800..kg ... I don't understand anything ... why?😢😱

Fluid retention, evacuate in the bathroom and a long etc .... control the weight 1 time in an empty hand and the day you see best .. everything helps.

As long as you do things, you will go down, sometimes we also stagnate and throw ourselves 2 weeks without losing weight but it is also a normal process, so I told you the theme of the nutritionist.

marine's profile photo
marine
09/28/2023 8:54 a.m.

meginer said:
salad said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Congratulations, @silviagrz.I have "embedded" 1.5 kg of my Asturian vacation and I don't take them out or shot.I exercise a lot but I am also very hungry and as more than what I should.I have vice with the pistachios, which are very healthy, but very caloric.

Nor are too many kg, that can be achieved little by little, the bad thing is from 10.

That's me!!!4 kg caught in 2 years and 6 that left me in the last regime pending ....
What boredom!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2023 10:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Silviagrz If you get weigh every day you will see that it changes, in my case if I fast and I don't drink anything 1kg less, the next day I fast and I drink 2L of water and 2kg weight of more.

When I was a young lady I made a regime and lost 8 kg;The 3 kg of fat were in 2 weeks but the 10kg of liquids did not manage to eliminate.I had to leave the regime because the nutritionist told me that end, no way! (It was not diabetics at the time)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2023 10:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

silviagrz said:
@salad you will see that you are in nothing great !!

Are you with a rule or previous?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/28/2023 11:03 a.m.

Hi @meginer @ruthbia @marine How about?Nothing ... for the rule I have more than two weeks ...
I have read that within the same day you can vary up to 1kg.
I don't know ... I weight on Mondays.But yesterday to try ... and I discouraged total.
Still I have not left @ruthbia the "Walk, Walk, Walk" 😉🤣
I have to go to the endocrine in mid -October ... with analytics of everything.Let's see what he tells me.I asked him even if he could have "Cushing Syndrome" because there are days that I am as "orada" and others very fans of the belly (and no, I don't think he is the fashionable Sibo).
Let's see how the thing is going ... I don't want to discourage myself, but I looked better (these days, or so my mind believed) and now badly ...

SilviaGRZ
09/28/2023 11:59 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz: A trick to encourage you.Always cam in the morning.At night it weighs more and in the morning less.
I have the opposite problem.I am a noodle and not to "get depressed" I weight at night, what more weight.
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/28/2023 12:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I am the exception, more weight in the morning and less at night.
The retention of the night, because I am 18 hours without urinating and desire.
I have tried a lot of herbalist diuretics but nothing, I have the senior insurance.
@Silviagrz in the regimes weigh the same day of the week and at the same time to see variability, nothing every day

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2023 2:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Let's see if you can help me because I am already desperate, Diabetic T2 for many years, I train 5 days a week (if 5) 3 of muscle (strength) and 2 of cycling (not for a walk they subsbread, I don't drink alcohol I take care of me in food and I always have a belly.Do you know what can be due?

ximorp's profile photo
ximorp
12/02/2023 5:26 p.m.

@ximorp Do you click on the abdomen?

SilviaGRZ
12/02/2023 6:25 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:

I'm not type 2 diabetic

ximorp's profile photo
ximorp
12/02/2023 7:01 p.m.

It is that each person is a different site.None are perfect. Surely, that with the life you lead it will not be so much about the belly.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/02/2023 10:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ximorp said:

silviagrz said:

I am not diabetic type 2

You still have some intestinal disorder that you have not identified, because it has spent the same time and do you think it is normal?For example, my sister has Sibo and until 3 years ago she found a good doctor did not diagnose him.I always went with the belly very swollen but it is thin.I don't know if it will be something of that problem

ely88's profile photo
ely88
12/03/2023 3:35 p.m.

ely88 said:
ximorp said:

silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:

I am not diabetic type 2

You still have some intestinal disorder that you have not identified, because it has spent the same time and do you think it is normal?For example, my sister has Sibo and until 3 years ago she found a good doctor did not diagnose him.I always went with the belly very swollen but it is thin.I don't know if it will be something of that problem

Well, I didn't know him but that happens to me

ximorp's profile photo
ximorp
12/03/2023 3:36 p.m.

ximorp said:
ely88 said:
ximorp said:
ximorp said:
>
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:

I am not diabetic type 2

Well, you can investigate a little, today you also have a lot of information.What happened to her was that certain foods create inflammation because she does not tolerate them well and when she detected what foods they were and stopped consuming directly lost her belly.

ely88's profile photo
ely88
12/03/2023 3:42 p.m.

ely88 said:
ximorp said:
ely88 said:
ely88 said:
ximorp said:
ximorp said:
ximorp said:
ximorp said:

silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:

I am not diabetic type 2

Well, you can investigate a little, today you also have a lot of information.What happened to her was that certain foods create inflammation because she does not tolerate them well and when she detected what foods they were and stopped consuming her directly lost her belly.

I'm going to see, thank you very much as this is ...

ximorp's profile photo
ximorp
12/03/2023 3:59 p.m.

silviagrz said:

Hi Silvia, how about that challenge of lowering weight?I am in them but I have to go down 40 kilos, I prefer not to think about it.I hope you are good, I have read all the thread and applaud you, to you and all, because marine fabric the adjustments you have to do.That if the slow one, that if the fast ... maemía!You have all my respect and admiration.

Thanks to the thread I have discovered the Walk At Home and often discovery.Because since I started with the daily walks, a deaf pain in the calcaneus and in some metatarsal, and it is a permanent pain except one day when I wake up.I still do not skip the training (walks).I also notice the only somewhat sore permanently.In the morning I apply an analgesic gel in the twins and helps me.

That said, I will try the at home because it looks great and without leaving home.In fact I left almost an hour in the morning to walk but the rest until I will complete it with these videos.

Anyway, I wanted to comment to encourage you and to tell you that you are not alone in this.For me it is also a daily fight but I am sure that if we stay firm we will see results little by little.I thank you for having written because you have encouraged me and made me feel less alone.To me the excess of fat in the abdomen creates a tremendous complex, especially when I was an athlete in his day and I was in a very good physical form.Seeing me like this has made me go through very hard depressions and moments, many tears and a lot of time wasted in things that did nothing but sink into a deeper well.
In part I must thank this DM2 because it has made me react and start doing the work that I had to do in recent years, there is no harm that for good does not come.

Nothing more, that I always have comments worthy of El Quijote.Reiterate my support and mood.A lot of strength @silviagrz

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/03/2023 6:24 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.