{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

carussa said:
@tollo I have android and the 2.8
continue to come out>
Nothing, on Android that new version still does not come out, on iPhone yes.In a week I have a sensor change, I will try it.

Vinilo0's profile photo
Vinilo0
10/13/2023 1:45 p.m.

DT2 desde 2004 | FreeStyle Libre 2 | Toujeo y Fiasp | Entre micros y cámaras

meginer said:
Of course, it is that with Diabox that you already have it and if you can also send the glycemia to the bracelet, it is just to look at the clock, it can also be calibrated, something that free.
That is why I did not see advantages with the 3, that you had to be opening the application.
By the way, any difference with the 3?Because I see it the same, then the 3 would disappear.

@meginer I think the same.If I can't calibrate then I am not interested.I keep trusting Diabox.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/13/2023 1:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vinyl0 said:
carussa said:
@tollo I have android and I still have the 2.8

Nothing, on Android that new version still does not come out, on iPhone yes.In a week I have a sensor change, I will try it.

But is it updated directly or do you download the app?
For me I would like to continue with the one now, to see if now I will not be able to continue using Diabox with the new one, I imagine that it can be the same, right?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/13/2023 1:57 p.m.

Silviagrz said:
I just update it at the 2.10 of iOS, but it makes me that until I need a new sensor I will not see the measurements at the minute ...
Do you know on the screen where will it appear?

Last night I changed the sensor ...
What a click ...!The measurement is continuous yes, at all times it is telling you if it oscillates, in the minute.But you have to enter yes or yes (at least in my case) in the app ...
I thought the measurement would continuously come out on the main screen!
Nothing, you have to enter and see how you are going ... At first glance you don't see the mobile.The only thing is that you do not have to scan (which does not suppose a monumental advance go).
But be careful ... you are seeing how you are going, but if you do not do the "act" of scanning you, it is not keeping you in the "registration book", although the graphic does do it ...
Like the issue of whether you lose the connection, which warns you there and you should scan again since the sensor links with the mobile ...

I guess for what I "wanted", I would have to use "Diabox" or some app of which you use and indicate in the forum ... right?

In the alarms of Hip/Hiper you don't have to scan, you enter the app and give you the info stop sounding ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/13/2023 2:01 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz, for iOS if you want direct measurement on the main screen, download Glycose Diret !!It is in Spanish and can be calibrate and it is very good, you must also download testfligh

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/13/2023 2:29 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
@silviagrz, for iOS if you want direct measurement on the main screen, download glucose dulet !!It is in Spanish and can be calibrate and it is very good, you must also download testfligh

I don't get anything with Glucose Diret ...
Is it easy?Because I'm very short ... hahahaha

SilviaGRZ
10/13/2023 2:30 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
Andrespmat said:
@silviagrz, for iOS if you want direct measurement on the main screen, Download Glycose Dire!It is in Spanish and can be calibrate and it is very good, you must also download testfligh

Is it easy?Because I'm very short ... hahahaha

If it is very easy, it is in Spanish and do not say that you are Cortita hahahaha there is no one short or long, each one we have some more and others less skills, but nothing more !!

andrespmat
10/13/2023 2:31 p.m.

It seems to me that it seems to me not to have to scan to know the blood glucose.Sometimes, it depends on the place where you are, this means that many people see you (in a meeting or similar).Now, if you look at the mobile as if nothing, and you know.
What seems strange to me is that if you do not escape, you do not save the values.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/13/2023 2:31 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

It looks in several ways

andrespmat
10/13/2023 2:37 p.m.

andrespmat
10/13/2023 2:40 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
is seen in several ways

So does widget have?Do you use android or what?Is that on your lock screen?Is that with Diabox it is a delight with only double tyk on screen see directly the data and not have to unlock

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/13/2023 2:44 p.m.

I even pass the results to the tablet and the ram, I see it anywhere Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

andrespmat
10/13/2023 2:47 p.m.

andrespmat
10/13/2023 2:48 p.m.

iOS, I suppose it will work more or less like Diabox,

andrespmat
10/13/2023 2:54 p.m.

@Silviagrz first download testflight and then Glucose Direct

andrespmat
10/13/2023 3:19 p.m.

Jo, it's very good!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/13/2023 3:27 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Andrespmat I guess it's Android ... Nothing at all ...
I can't find the application you have told me in App Store ... 😢😢😢

SilviaGRZ
10/13/2023 3:53 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz is not in App Store is directly from the Internet (Google) did not use Android is Apple or iOS

andrespmat
10/13/2023 4:09 p.m.

@Silviagrz, forgive !! TestFlight if you are in the App Store, first download testflight !!

andrespmat
10/13/2023 4:15 p.m.

@Andrespmat I have already done it 🤣
But now I have searched in Google and tells me that an app developer must invite me to try the beta version ... I ask me to exchange code ...

You have become fashionable and what happens ... hahahahaha

SilviaGRZ
10/13/2023 4:31 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.