{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

@Rafa1959 I'm exactly the same ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/27/2023 7:08 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I just sent an email to Abbott ... to see what they take to answer, if they do.

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/27/2023 7:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@RAFA1959: Do you have the permission of nearby devices activated in the two app, LibreLink and Diabox, at the same time?I take it to Abbott's app, I am then left without its alarms, but so Diabox does work for me and its alarms too

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/27/2023 7:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Rafa1959 said:
I just sent an email to Abbott ... to see what they take to answer, if they do.

They answered me in a day.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/27/2023 8 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Rafa1959 Deletes everything from the mobile.Turn it out at all, not all, do not desce to restart so that RAM and ROM releases well.
You start again and install the two applications, but FreeLink does not give any permission.Only Diabox.
I use freeLink without permissions and without bluetooth because active sensor with the old free reader 1 patching.
None fails me.
Today I change sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2023 8:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi, I have an iPhone and it has been updated to version 17.1 so the Freestyle Free Link app has stopped working properly and loses the signal continuously without jumping alarms.Can you help me ????Is there any solution ????Thank you

PATRYCYA's profile photo
PATRYCYA
11/27/2023 9:15 p.m.

This afternoon I installed a new sensor.The Cabr*n has cost theirs to start.Only the happy message "scanning again in 10 minutes"
After more than an hour after the time of waiting for rigor, it seems that now it is going well.
I have even allowed myself to have the two apps in continuous measurement.
At the moment everything is fine.
Now I ask from the most absolute ignorance. What the two apps work well at the same time can have to do with the power of the mobile?
I say it because since I changed the mobile 4 or 5 months ago I notice that it fails me much than with my old mobile.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/27/2023 9:46 p.m.

Rafa1959 said:
Hello everyone, until the last day I was a happy man with my diabox ... I automatically update the freeLink and from day 17 I have changed 4 sensors.With none of them the diabox has worked for me, but it is that in the LibreLink with none the alarms have worked and I have to scan because it loses the signal all the time.In Abbott the sensors are limited to me ... from there you do not take them out.
I tried to settle an old version of LibreLink but when installing it I couldn't open it ... if someone can tell me how I would appreciate it.
Since installing the sensor with the new live update in a state of constant anxiety and at night I put the alarm clock to measure myself ...

Thank you and forgive my "relief"

Link

If you follow these steps it is easy to return to an earlier version, I have been able and I understand that it has no difficulty for anyone, and I can work with the two freeLink and Diabox ... that if without updating

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
11/27/2023 9:54 p.m.

Sandman said:
This afternoon I installed a new sensor.The Cabr*n has cost theirs to start.Only the happy message "scanning again in 10 minutes"
After more than an hour after the time of waiting for rigor, it seems that now it is going well.
Now I ask from the most absolute ignorance. What the two apps work well at the same time can have to do with the power of the mobile?
I say it because since I changed mobile 4 or 5 months ago I notice that it fails me much than with my old mobile.

What do you mean by the power of the mobile? To the RAM/ROM?
I never know, I think it's lucky that some mobiles make better compatible.In mine go the two in continuous perfectly, without a problem.Diabox with a new sensor has a hard time starting a few hours, but that has always.
My mobile has 8 GB of RAM, 256 of Rom, in case it serves you something.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/28/2023 10:29 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
I say it because since I changed mobile 4 or 5 months ago I notice that it fails me much than with my old mobile.

What do you mean by the power of the mobile? To the RAM/ROM?
I never know, I think it's lucky that some mobiles make better compatible.In mine go the two in continuous perfectly, without a problem.Diabox with a new sensor has a hard time starting a few hours, but that has always.
My mobile has 8 GB of RAM, 256 of Rom, in case it serves you something.

Yes, I mean that.

Coincidentally my mobile also has 8GB and 256GB and I do well with the two apps in continuous.

In the previous mobile I got error messages continuously.It was a device that had its good 5-6 years and was blocked quite often.In fact I changed it for that.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/28/2023 11:25 a.m.

@Patrycya The same thing happens to me ... There are sensors that have gone more or less, but the latter I've put on ... if I don't scan.Nothing at all.
Lose the connection even if it takes it all day in the hand ...
It is an annoyance ...

SilviaGRZ
11/28/2023 4:02 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

yaizaj said:
hello good morning:
I updated it with my last sensor and the truth is disconnected every two by three and I have to scan to recover the values ​​ hello good morning:
I updated it with my last sensor and the truth is disconnected every two by three and I have to scan to recover the values ​​ hello good morning:
I updated it with my last sensor and the truth is disconnected every two by three and I have to scan to recover the values ​​@patrycya the same thing happens to me ... there are sensors that have gone more or less, but the latter I have put on ... if not scan.Nothing at all.
It is an annoyance ...

Hi @Silviagrz have you found a solution ???I don't know what my mother is older and has many sugar drops and I worry that the alarm does not come out ... the OT

silviagrz said:
@patrycya the same thing happens to me ... there are sensors that have gone more or less, but the latter I have put on ... if not scan.Nothing at all.
It is an annoyance ...

silviagrz said:
@patrycya the same thing happens to me ... there are sensors that have gone more or less, but the latter I have put on ... if not scan.Nothing at all.
It is an annoyance ...

silviagrz said:
It is an annoyance ...

silviagrz said:
It is an annoyance ...

PATRYCYA's profile photo
PATRYCYA
11/28/2023 5:16 p.m.

@Patrycya at all ... is a matter of update.
What I do is scan every time, and at night I am putting my alarm to watch ...

SilviaGRZ
11/28/2023 5:23 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

I do not know if we are realizing this scam ... a large majority of us don't work well for the system ...

Javierladez
11/28/2023 5:26 p.m.

In the end I have chosen to deactivate the continuous measurement of free since it does not contribute anything with respect to Diabox and consumes much more battery.
Diabox in continuous and calibrated and free every 8 hours scan with the mobile and "p'alante"

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/28/2023 5:29 p.m.

On Ram and Rom memory, I have tried with a 8 and 256 and has not worked in this one or the alarms worked for months ... Abott has a list of compatible mobiles ... very small by the way.

Javierladez
11/28/2023 5:58 p.m.

Sandman how the continuous measurement of the free is disabled ...

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/28/2023 6:49 p.m.

I sent an email to Abbott and they have answered me with a very politically correct text, I think they already have them written ... They recommended that I call customer service and I have done so and in their line ... they would send me another sensor.Little will to solve it seems to have, we do not worry them in the least ...

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/28/2023 6:53 p.m.

Rafa1959 said:
Sandman how the continuous measurement of the free is disabled ...

You simply enter app and remove the permission to connect with nearby devices.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/28/2023 8 p.m.

I have finally "normalized" my situation with the Lebrelink and Diabox.I managed to install an old version of LibreLink ... but it didn't help me, I still didn't work.This Monday I changed the sensor and with the blocked updates on the mobile the LibreLink was updated again ...
Finally a diabetic friend told me that in addition to the ABBott update to take a series of sensors that call 5c that do not work with Diabox and that Diabox developers have taken the version
V: 2023.06.15_147_beta that is compatible with the new demands of Abbott ... and since yesterday I have Diabox again working on my mobile.
I have told it in case you can serve someone ...

Greetings, Rafa

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
12/13/2023 8:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.