{'en': 'G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock', 'es': 'Conexión G Watch Wear App con Librelinkup en reloj Samsung G4'} Image

G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock

Rafaga's profile photo   01/04/2024 1:08 a.m.

Hello,

By just installing the Gwatch Wear application you can see the glucose of the free, just connect with your free -class password in the Gwatch Wear app.

Greetings,

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/04/2024 1:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/04/2024 1:18 a.m.

It seems that it is only achieved with Samsung's G4 clock, it is the only one validated by Abbott

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/04/2024 1:26 a.m.

I imagine that without more applications.
The only thing that I trust Diabox PQ can be calibrate and it is much more reliable but I see that if you put diabox as a data source it is not difficult to do either.
Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 8:08 a.m.

If free could be calibrated, it would be great.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 8:09 a.m.

@meginer: With the latest update of the free, the values ​​of LibreLink approach the capillary than Diabox.I have 2 sensors without calibrating.
But Diabox is still a good option since it continues to send you values ​​even if FreeLink says "sensor error. Try again within 10 minutes"

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/04/2024 9:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@meginer: With the latest update of the free, the values ​​of LibreLink get much more close to the capillary than Diabox.I have 2 sensors without calibrating.
But Diabox is still a good option since it continues to send you values ​​even if FreeLink says "sensor error. Try again within 10 minutes"

I have not updated FreeLink and I don't get that message.Precisely because of that and because I have Nightscout and XDrip with Diabox so that glycemia reaches a Miband5.It was easier without updating, if not, he messed many problems.But I have a very large amount of app so I will consider changing my watch now with the sales.The only thing that I see is that the Samsung are quite large of sphere and I am used to smaller watches.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 10:07 a.m.

meginer said:
I imagine than no more applications.
The only thing that I trust Diabox PQ can be calibrate and it is much more reliable but I see that if you put diabox as a data source it is not difficult to do either.
Thank you.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/04/2024 10:20 a.m.

Indeed without any more application (Diabox, Juggluco etc) only with the G Watch Wear.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/04/2024 10:22 a.m.

meginer said:
ricki21 said:
@meginer: With the latest update of the free, the values ​​of the freelink approach much more to the capillary than Diabox.I have 2 sensors without calibrating.

I have not updated FreeLink and I don't get that message.Precisely because of that and because I have Nightscout and XDrip with Diabox so that glycemia reaches a Miband5.It was easier without updating, if not, he messed many problems.But I have a very large amount of app so I will consider changing my watch now with the sales.The only thing that I see is that the Samsung are quite large of sphere and I am used to smaller watches.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/04/2024 10:24 a.m.

The Samsung G4 clock has two sizes, one of 40mm and another of 44mm, and now they have dropped in price.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/04/2024 10:26 a.m.

But without having your mobile?

Because with the mobile making bridge a long time ago, it can be seen, only with Gwatch and LibreLinkup in the mobile.At least in my galaxy 6.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/04/2024 10:55 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Ricki21 LibreLink ... na de na, 81 marks me and I have 150 in capillary.As long as it does not calibrate, FreeLink does not work.
For the clock to update, the mobile is to be close, it is a mobile mirror, if the Bluetooth signal does not arrive does not show data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/04/2024 11:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It takes me just the sensor, the sensor marks me bad145 in capillary and sensor 140, if it is true that sometimes it marks you 80 and you make the capillary and you are at 125 but it happens to me very little

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/04/2024 11:17 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@ricki21 The freeLink ... na de na, 81 marks me and I have 150 in capillary.As long as it does not calibrate, FreeLink does not work.
For the clock to update, the mobile is to be close, it is a mobile mirror, if the Bluetooth signal does not arrive does not show data.

Then it is not a direct connection of the clock with the freestyle, as the title said (before changing it)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/04/2024 11:43 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

G Watch Wear.There must be more watches with this app, and with cheaper prices and stronger watches for work.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/04/2024 12:08 p.m.

juansolo said:
g watch wear.There must be more watches with this app, and with cheaper prices and stronger watches for work.

Well, put them who know it, please.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 6:12 p.m.

meginer said:
juasolo said:
g watch wear.There must be more watches with this app, and with cheaper prices and stronger watches for work.

Well, put them who know it, please.

I think any watch with Wear OS or Tizen can run it.Even my Samsung tablet with Android can install Gwatch Wear from the PlayStore and you can put a widget with glucose.Also on the mobile to be able to see it on the desktop without opening the application:

But I am in the Facebook Gwatch creator group and says that it will no longer update it although it will try to support while the hardware and soft phones do not change too much:

"I am see sorry to announce that i am no longer uble to continue with g-watch app development
We will have Serious Health situation in our Our Family.My Beloved Wife Needs Our Full Day Care and I Also Had Take Over All The Activities Around Our Kids.
As I am also a t1d for almost 40 Years With Sub complications, I am Sorry but there is no More Energy and Room Left for Further Development.
I Will Try To Keep G-Watch App and G-Watch Wear App Alive In Stores, I Will Try To Relay Regular Maintenance G-Watch App Updates To Not Be Rejected From The Store.
G-Watch App Will Continue To Work An All Current Tizenos Watch, There is no plan to make New Tizenos Model.
G-Watch Wear App Should Work Also On Future Galaxy Watch Models Running On Google Wearos, At Least When The Base Hw Paramers and The Major Wearos Won't Be Changed.
This Group is Maintained by the Best Guys I Can Wish, I Hope They Will Give You The Same Support Also in The Future.
I Will Will The Group Activity Whenever I Have Free Time. "

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/04/2024 6:53 p.m.

Poor man.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/05/2024 10:14 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Do you still sell the Samsung G4 then?
Pq I don't care about the rest of things that it brings*(man the basic yes, sport activity etc) but why is it said at least the 5?, To see the blood glucose in the clock and the curve is going well, right?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/05/2024 10:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.