{'en': 'G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock', 'es': 'Conexión G Watch Wear App con Librelinkup en reloj Samsung G4'} Image

G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock

Rafaga's profile photo   01/04/2024 1:08 a.m.

meginer said:
diabetic19 said:
thanks to all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure in continuous is not having to pass the mobile inThe 8 -hour period and not have alarm as you say not to forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put hits if they do not access the data.
I will see the access to Libreview, I have never looked at it.
I have already downloaded Diabox and adjusted: Suárez Date with G-Watch, as soon as I can start with the clock, where I will also have to download the G-Watch app and link.
Forgive that it is so heavy, but these issues escape a lot and carry the measurement on the clock will be a before and after.
I will inform you if I find the key.
Thanks!

Yes it is a before and after.I have been with another clock and with many applications on the mobile to see it, in a few months I will try to buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch because I have a Samsung mobile and it will be easier to link it and remove all the applications that I have less DiaboxKeep having it. I no longer do without seeing blood glucose in the clock, truth.

It is that very comfortable being at work or on the street taking something and just turning the wrist you already see the current blood glucose values, without having to take out the mobile, or pass it on.

And for those who do sport or tell you how useful it is.

@meginer happens to me the same.I no longer find myself without having the readings on the clock.And the bad thing is that I have read that the person who supports him has to leave him for personal problems.I hope someone takes the witness.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/17/2024 10:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have configured Diabox and the sensor does not take me, it is supposed to have it directly, I get the countdown but it has reached 1 and nothing, I have done it again, add CGM, free NFC/Ble Direct, then scanning, I give itTo the OK and I should leave the measurement, but I get the countdown.
Let's see if this time works.

diabético19's profile photo
diabético19
01/17/2024 11:24 a.m.

@"Diabetic19": If you don't get the Bluetooth symbol in the box where it puts "NFC Mode", Diabox can't read the sensor.I would uninstall Diabox and start from scratch

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/17/2024 11:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I also do not let me calibrate the sensor, I do not give me the option of putting the hair value, I get directly to scan and in doing so it gives me error NFC Sacn Success.
Will it be because it is not a latest version?

diabético19
01/17/2024 11:30 a.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
Thank you all for the information.Updated to measure continuously, it is not to have to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you say so as not to forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put glue if they do not access the data.
I have already downloaded Diabox and adjusted: Suárez Date with G-Watch, as soon as I can start with the clock, where I will also have to download the G-Watch app and link.
Forgive that it is so heavy, but these issues escape a lot and carry the measurement on the clock will be a before and after.
Thanks!

Yes it is a before and after.I have been with another clock and with many applications on the mobile to see it, in a few months I will try to buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch because I have a Samsung mobile and it will be easier to link it and remove all the applications that I have less DiaboxKeep having it. I no longer do without seeing blood glucose in the clock, truth.

It is that very comfortable being at work or on the street taking something and just turning the wrist you already see the current blood glucose values, without having to take out the mobile, or pass it on.

@meginer happens to me the same.I no longer find myself without having the readings on the clock.And the bad thing is that I have read that the person who supports him has to leave him for personal problems.I hope someone takes the witness.

But for all watches?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2024 11:37 a.m.

diabetic19 said:
also does not let me calibrate the sensor, I do not give me the option of putting the capillary value, I get directly that I scan and in doing so it gives me error NFC Sacn Success.
It will be because it is not a latest version?

Can it be because you have updated freelink?
I know that some people give problems to have updated and at the same time Diabox.
I did not change to the update and I have Diabox a 2022 version that has never given me problems.
I imagine that I will ever have to update something but how is it doing so well, I'm afraid of changing anything

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2024 11:43 a.m.

No, I don't have it updated because it doesn't measure me continuous right now.In the change of the last sensor I tried to install the XDRIP and PARCHADA, but it did not work for me and uninstalled everything, and the LibreLink no longer measured myself continuously, perhaps it does not measure me now because of the application paired but it is the updated version,No idea.
I will try to install it again to see how.

diabético19
01/17/2024 11:47 a.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
Thank you all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure continuous is not having to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you say not to forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put huts if they do notThey access the data.
Thanks!

But for all watches?

For the Samsung with Wearos who use G-Watch.The person who created it and keeps it says that due to serious personal problems he will not be able to continue maintaining the app.

Now I think it was @ruthbia who commented on the forum.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/17/2024 1:23 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
Thank you all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure continuously is not having to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you sayTo not forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put hut if they do not access the data.
Thanks!

But for all watches?

For the Samsung with Wearos who use G-Watch.The person who created it and keeps it says that due to serious personal problems he will not be able to continue maintaining the app.

So you better not buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch for the moment
Or try with another.
How about fitbit versa?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2024 1:37 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
Thank you all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure continuously is not having to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you sayTo not forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put hut if they do not access the data.
Thanks!

But for all watches?

I put it in message 18 of this thread, but it says that they will maintain what they will not give are large updates.

While the hard or the soft does not change much will continue to work.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/17/2024 1:43 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have uninstalled the LibreLink to download another that is not updated on an unofficial portal and the Diabox the last update, but everything is still the same.
What I do?
I will have to wait to change my sensor or what do I do?

diabético19
01/17/2024 2:44 p.m.

I continue with the February 2022 Diabox version and the updated free app

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/17/2024 3:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

diabetic19 said:

I have uninstalled the LibreLink to download another that is not updated on an unofficial portal and the Diabox the last update, but everything is still the same.
What I do?
I will have to wait to change my sensor or what do I do?

Take the Diabox version of February 15, 2022.
I am the one and very good.My mobile is a samsung

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2024 5:32 p.m.

Ok, I have downloaded it in the absence of installing it.
Where can I get the LibreLink knowing that it is not the updated that measures continuous?
I do not know whether the sensor is already in operation, although the updated is installing continuously or is when starting a new sensor.

diabético19
01/17/2024 7 p.m.

From what you say, it seems that those who use Wearos, you can continue to see the data in the watches.Those of Garmin, after the latest updates of Android 14 and LibreLink continuous and diabox to the latest June 2023 version ... That possibility has been lost in Garmin.Hopefully I return, because although they seem that they have modified some of the algorithm of the free when continuing and in my case it is much closer to the capillaries, the possibility of calibrating with Diabox was a very important point.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/17/2024 8:42 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

diabetic19 said:
okay I have downloaded it in the absence of installing it.
Where can I get the LibreLink knowing that it is not the updated that measures continuous?
I do not know if when the sensor is already in operation, although the updated is installing continuously or is when starting a new sensor.

Normal LibreLink (not updated) has always been in Playstore, I imagine that it will be there.When you already have it and start a new sensor you will wait as always the 60 min of rigor.You install Diabox, I already tell you that I have February 2022 and never disconnect.When the 60 min have passed offices with LibreLink with the permits to close devices of the allowed free and then before scanning with Diabox, you take away and wait for that Diabox begins to measure continuously.
Normally it happens to me that you have to wait for a while and in the end the value of glycemia is clooded.Then reinstall the Diabox version again and it starts to measure and it is no longer disconnected in the 14 d.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2024 8:51 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
Thank you all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure continuously is not having to pass theMobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you say not to forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put hut if they do not access the data.
Thanks!

But for all watches?

I put it in message 18 of this thread, but it says that they will maintain what they will not give are large updates.

While the hard or soft will not change much will continue to work.

So any watch with wearos system would be worth?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2024 8:54 p.m.

meginer said:
sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
Thank you all for the information.Having it updated to measure continuously is not to have to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you say not to forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put hits if they do not access the data.
Thanks!

But for all watches?

Then any watch with wearos system would be?

I guess yes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/17/2024 9:28 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
meginer said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Thank you all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure continuously is not having to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you say not to forget it, the caregiver and endocrine usually put hitsIf they do not access the data.
Thanks!

But for all watches?

Then any watch with wearos system would be?

I guess yes.

And you know which ones have it apart from the Samsung Galaxy Watch?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2024 9:56 p.m.

Link

diabético19
01/17/2024 10:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.