{'en': 'G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock', 'es': 'Conexión G Watch Wear App con Librelinkup en reloj Samsung G4'} Image

G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock

Rafaga's profile photo   01/04/2024 1:08 a.m.

I have G4 and it's going well.
Link = google & utm_medium = cpc & utm_campaign = rt_shopping_generic_nsp_na_mm-e-s-g-cat-pla-pmax.ph-promo.secundarios-all & gad_source = 1 & gclid = cjwkcaia7t6sbhaieiwasieyk1grecfgifmqt 61LWNSLHHBGF_NX45M310HQQQOX1J2I2L3OJK6POHOCPUSQAVD_BWE & GCLSRC = AW.DS

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/05/2024 6:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I have g4 and it's going well.
Link = google & amp; utm_medium = cpc & amp; utm_campaign = rt_shopping_generic_nsp_na_mm-es-s-g-cat-pla-pmax.ph-promo.secundarios-all-all & amp; gad_source = 1 & amp; gclid = cjwkcaia7t6sbhaiei ASAIEYK1GREFGIFMQT61LWNSLHHBGF_NX45M310HQQQOX1J2I2L3OJK6POHOCPUSQAVD_BWE & AMP; GCLSRC = AW.DS

Do you have it with Diabox as a data source or with LibreLink?
And it does not give problems having both? That is, update FreeLink to the new continuous version and also Diabox.Or is it that you can use the clock, do you have to have the updated LibreLink version and that of Diabox too?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/08/2024 5:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have it with Diabox, using Libreview does not compensate for me and I can't because active sensor with reader and my freeview does not measure me continuously.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2024 10:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I have it with diabox, wearing freeview does not compensate for me and I can't because active sensor with reader and my freeview does not measure me continuously.

But do you know if the update of the free and that of Diabox is necessary to see blood glucose in the Samsung Galaxy?
And if it is compatible to update LibreLink, working at the same time that Diabox or does problems?
I don't have the free PQ in continuous right now, I don't have it updated, for that I have Diabox but it is in case I buy the clock, see what I put in data source and what version

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/10/2024 7:23 p.m.

Let's see, LibreLink and Diabox depend on the Android version.
When migrating to Android 14 I had to put the last one of Diabox, because otherwise it did not work but the wearos of the clock swallow it, I did not have to update anything.

With Android13 he had the old version of Diabox with the last one in LibreLink and Wearos himself than now, without problems.

At the clock the data comes from Diabox:

I think that wearos will not work for free, it seems that the app is altruistic and stops evolving from personal problems

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/11/2024 4:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

rafaga said:
hello, Hello,

By just installing the Gwatch Wear application you can see the glucose of the free, just connect with your free -class password in the Gwatch Wear app.

Greetings,

Hello good!!
I would like to do the same and be able to have the glycemia on the clock, I am a runner and I always pull the mobile, being a bit complicated.
How can I have that?
It is not necessary to tend xDRIP or anything similar?
I would be very grateful to help me or guide me to see the clock while I run and see the trends.
Greetings, thanks in advance.

diabético19's profile photo
diabético19
01/15/2024 4:18 p.m.

diabetic19 said:
rafaga said:
hello, hello, Hello,

By just installing the Gwatch Wear application you can see the glucose of the free, just connect with your free -class password in the Gwatch Wear app.

Greetings,

Hello good!!
I would like to do the same and be able to have the glycemia on the clock, I am a runner and I always pull the mobile, being a bit complicated.
How can I have that?
It is not necessary to tend xDRIP or anything similar?
I would be very grateful to help me or guide me to see the clock while I run and see the trends.
Greetings, thanks in advance.

Let's see, I tell you my experience to have readings every minute on the clock.

The first thing is that it has to be a Samsung watch with Wearos (model 4 or 5. The 6 has left recently and I don't know how it goes. I suppose it also serves).

The following is a Samsung mobile that you can link with the clock.At first I used a Huawei mobile and used to disconnect often.Now with a Samsung mobile that doesn't happen to me.

You have to download the G-Watch app and the Diabox app on the mobile and in settings of the latter brands "Share Data With Gwatch"

On the clock you choose one of the two covers available and little else.In broad strokes it is a bit how the subject would go.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/15/2024 5:24 p.m.

Well, thank you very much, I'm going to try. Twngo the Samsung 6 and the Galaxy A52, for what it will use.
And to see it on the clock on the screen I use the W Watch Wear widget?
Because the updated freestyle measures continuously but does not have widget.

diabético19
01/15/2024 5:29 p.m.

Ah, should I do it with a new sensor or can I do it already having one in operation?
I understand that Bluetooth, NFC and these things always activated.

diabético19
01/15/2024 5:31 p.m.

diabetic19 said:
Well thank you very much, I'm going to try. Twngo the Samsung 6 and the Galaxy A52, so it will use.
And to see it on the clock on the screen I use the W Watch Wear widget?
Because the updated freestyle measures continuously but does not have widget.

Exactly, to see on the clock you have to choose one of the 2 covers that you have available.

FreeLink you have to deny all permits to connect with nearby devices.

You will basically use it as before the continuous meter update, passing the mobile through the sensor to see the readings.

It is Diabox who will read you continuously.And it is Diabox who will turn the data on the clock through G-Watch.

The NFC is not necessary.Only when passing the mobile to read the sensor.Bluetooth is logically essential.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/15/2024 5:50 p.m.

If you do not want to calibrate, the Diabox is not necessary, only with the LibreLinkup and the Wear Gwatch would already have the data on your clock.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/15/2024 6:02 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
If you don't want

Yes, but I see Diabox more useful because once calibrated you forget checks with the glucometer.

It is much more real.In my last two reviews, glycos has nailed: 5.9% and 5.7% (exact to blood analysis) while LibreLink went to its ball with 6.0% and 5.9%

They are not very large differences but, since we are, I prefer the one that gives me more accuracy.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/15/2024 6:22 p.m.

sandman said:
sherpa41 said:
if he does not wantyour watch.

Yes, but I see Diabox more useful because once calibrated you forget checks with the glucometer.

When I had the freestyle2 I did not get the Diabox to work, try several times and spent an initialized hour and did not start giving any data ever (Samsung A54)

Now I have the Freestyle 3 and it is not even compatible with Diabox.Also to finish him to finish it lately I did not trust my glucometer.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/15/2024 6:32 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

diabetic19 said:
Ah, should I do it with a new sensor or can I do it already having one in operation?
I understand that Bluetooth, NFC and these things always activated.

With one started it works.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/15/2024 9:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I'm going to try Diabox to see how.
So the freestyle application without updating or updated to measure continuously?
By doing what you tell me the endocrine can download the data for Mís reviews without any problem?

diabético19
01/15/2024 9:48 p.m.

I do not use freeLink in continuous.Depending on the mobile, it does interference and not others.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/16/2024 8:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

diabetic19 said:
I'm going to try diabox to see how.
So the freestyle application without updating or updated to measure continuously?
By doing what you tell me the endocrine can download the data for Mís reviews without any problem?

The fact is that you do not have it for continuous readings because that function already makes it Diabox and, at least, it produces interference between the two.

That is why I have all the permits denied.Every 8 hours the alarm sounds and the mobile manually passes with the NFC.

The readings come to your endo as before the update, but if you want to become quieter you can access Libreview with your account and there you can see everything.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/16/2024 4:20 p.m.

Thank you all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure continuous is not having to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you say so as not to forget it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put fights if they do not accessThe data.
I will see the access to Libreview, I have never looked at it.
I have already downloaded Diabox and adjusted: Suárez Date with G-Watch, as soon as I can start with the clock, where I will also have to download the G-Watch app and link.
Forgive that it is so heavy, but these issues escape a lot and carry the measurement on the clock will be a before and after.
I will inform you if I find the key.
Thank you!

diabético19
01/16/2024 6:14 p.m.

diabetic19 said:
Thank you all for the information. The subject of having it updated to measure continuously is not having to pass the mobile within 8 hours and not have alarm as you say not toForgetting it, the caretaker and endocrine usually put fights if they do not access the data.
I will see the access to Libreview, I have never looked at it.
I have already downloaded Diabox and adjusted: Suárez Date with G-Watch, as soon as I can start with the clock, where I will also have to download the G-Watch app and link.
Forgive that it is so heavy, but these issues escape a lot and carry the measurement on the clock will be a before and after.
I will inform you if I find the key.
Thanks!

Yes it is a before and after.I have been with another clock and with many applications on the mobile to see it, in a few months I will try to buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch because I have a Samsung mobile and it will be easier to link it and remove all the applications that I have less DiaboxKeep having it. I don't do my blood glucose in the clock, really.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2024 10:42 p.m.

Let's see if I get it and tell you, I'm looking forward to !!

diabético19
01/16/2024 10:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.