{'en': 'G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock', 'es': 'Conexión G Watch Wear App con Librelinkup en reloj Samsung G4'} Image

G watch wear app with LibreLinkup on Samsung G4 clock

Rafaga's profile photo   01/04/2024 1:08 a.m.

sandman said:
Well thank you very much, I'm going to try. Twngo the Samsung 6 and the Galaxy A52, so it will use.
And to see it on the clock on the screen I use the W Watch Wear widget?
Because the updated freestyle measures continuously but does not have widget.

Exactly, to see on the clock you have to choose one of the 2 covers that you have available.

FreeLink you have to deny all permits to connect with nearby devices.

You will basically use it as before the continuous meter update, passing the mobile through the sensor to see the readings.

It is Diabox who will read you continuously.And it is Diabox who will turn the data on the clock through G-Watch.

The NFC is not necessary.Only when passing the mobile to read the sensor.Bluetooth logically is essential.

You do not necessarily need those caratulas.You have to install it at the beginning, yes, so that the option to configure the spheres appears and add the B, then you can use any other that allows you to configure what you want to show

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
03/20/2024 2:21 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

immuchi_77 said:
sandman said:
Well thank you very much, I'm going to try. Twngo the Samsung 6 and the Galaxy A52, so it will use.

Exactly, to see on the clock you have to choose one of the 2 covers that you have available.

You will basically use it as before the continuous meter update, passing the mobile through the sensor to see the readings.

It is Diabox who will read you continuously.And it is Diabox who will turn the data on the clock through G-Watch.

The NFC is not necessary.Only when passing the mobile to read the sensor.Bluetooth logically is essential.

You do not necessarily need those caratulas.You have to install it at the beginning, yes, so that the option to configure the spheres appears and add the B, then you can use any other that allows you to configure what you want to show

>

@immuchi_77 to see, maybe I am confused or I have not understood your statement, but G-Watch only allows 2 caratulas: one with needles like the one in the photo I put, and another digital cover as the photo that @Caranchina put.

Someone clarify if I am wrong.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/20/2024 4:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Only these two:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2024 9:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
only these two:

I said so ...

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/20/2024 10:12 p.m.

sandman said:
immuchi_77 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:

>

@immuchi_77 to see, maybe I am confused or I have not understood your statement, but G-Watch only allows 2 caratulas: one with needles like the one in the photo I put, and another digital cover as the photo that @Caranchina put.

Gwatch Wear App has 2 caratulas as you say and you have to install at the beginning one of them so that BG appears in what they call "complicatios" that are the options you can configure.Then you can use others.

There is a G-Watch group in FB.Take a look.Now I spend a couple of photos

inmuchi_77
03/21/2024 11:19 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Viva la vida <3

sandman said:
immuchi_77 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:

>

inmuchi_77
03/21/2024 11:26 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Viva la vida <3

immuchi_77 said:
sandman said:
immuchi_77 said:
immuchi_77 said:

diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:

>

Gwatch Wear App has 2 caratulas as you say and you have to install at the beginning one of them so that BG appears in what they call "complicatios" that are the options you can configure.Then you can use others.

There is a G-Watch group in FB.Take a look.Now I spend a couple of photos

Of course, if you want alarms on the clock, you only work yours.But setting them is a bit Uffff, it has patience.For when I go to class, for example, I need to see the biggest numbers to see how I am in a quick look and that's why I started investigating if I could use others ... and if you can

inmuchi_77
03/21/2024 11:33 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Viva la vida <3

immuchi_77 said:
sandman said:
immuchi_77 said:
immuchi_77 said:

diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:
diabetic19 said:

>

Yes, it's true.You can put the G-Watch window in many other Samsung cover.In fact I have several stories in favorites.

What I wanted to say is that it only has those two.I have become accustomed to that of handle and never change it.

The first photo you have put a lot because it has larger numbers, but G-Watch's own gives me more information.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/21/2024 11:38 a.m.

sandman said:
immuchi_77 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
immuchi_77 said:
immuchi_77 said:
immuchi_77 said:
immuchi_77 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
 class = Well thank you very much, I'm going to try. Twngo the Samsung 6 and the Galaxy A52, so it will use.

>

Yes, it's true.You can put the G-Watch window in many other Samsung cover.In fact I have several stories in favorites.

What I wanted to say is that it only has those two.I have become accustomed to that of handle and never change it.

The first photo you have put a lot because it has larger numbers, but G-Watch's own gives me more information.

Yes, yes.For example, those of handles seem much more elegant but they are not practical for me because at certain times, for 6 at 6 and halfway I cover the numbers of blood glucose: smiley:

And on the other hand I have a good view but not as much as to see all the information that comes so compressed in his.In the two that I use, if you click on the spherite of glycemia you get the graph that I do not need to have it on the main screen occupying so much space .... Anyway, it goes on tastes.

inmuchi_77
03/21/2024 11:46 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Viva la vida <3

Hello everyone.I am using the Galaxy Watch 4 with the G-Watch Wear application and I want to configure it so that without using Diabox I read the Values ​​of the FreeView app.

The problem is that I get the error: Sending LibreLinkup Session Request: Failed.

I have checked the freeview user and password data and are correct.I have also marked the free alarm option and it doesn't work like this either.

Do you know how to solve it?Thank you.

P.S.I have turned off the mobile, I have reinstated Libreview but nothing, there is no way.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
03/24/2024 12:41 p.m.

Caranchina said:
forgive me, chicuelos.Do not ask me how but in the end I have managed to see glucose on the clock (by Diabox it has not been, it has to be by G-Watch and more specifically with freeLinkup that I have connected) and I am very happy.But now comes the next step.How do I configure the application so that the glucose continuously comes out without having to scan the sensor?

In "Settings -& GT; Data Source" what options have you marked?Or have you simply marked the one that "enables freeLinkup follower" and have you put your email and password?

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
03/24/2024 12:51 p.m.

G Watch Wear is quite delicate, if it does not connect to the 1st with the clock, it must be uninstall and install it again, because if not, it no longer connects.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/24/2024 5:27 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, it always connects, even when it is off and restarts.I don't do anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/26/2024 6:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sherpa41 said:
g watch wear is quite delicate, if it does not connect to the 1st with the clock, you have to uninstall it and install it again, because if not, it no longer connects.

I really have never had any connection problem.If the phone restarts or turns off I don't have to do anything.It connects alone.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/26/2024 10:12 a.m.

ruthbia said:
because it always connects, even when it is off and restarts.I don't do anything.

If they are close yes, but I turn it on having it very far and does not find it at 1st, then it doesn't work even if they spend hours.Then I have to uninstall and re -install.The clock, you have to uninstall and install it again, because if not, it no longer connects.

I really have never had any connection problem.If the phone restarts or turns off I don't have to do anything.Connect again.

It gives me the problem if I start the clock having the mobile out of reach.

Then even if the clock is closer and connect, Gwatch does not do it and have to reinstall it to work.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/26/2024 10:57 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

narcissus said:
hello everyone.I am using the Galaxy Watch 4 with the G-Watch Wear application and I want to configure it so that without using Diabox I read the Values ​​of the FreeView app.

The problem is that I get the error: Sending LibreLinkup Session Request: Failed.

I have checked the freeview user and password data and are correct.I have also marked the free alarm option and it doesn't work like this either.

P.S.I have turned off the mobile, I have reinstated Libreview but nothing, there is no way.

narcissus said:
hello everyone.I am using the Galaxy Watch 4 with the G-Watch Wear application and I want to configure it so that without using Diabox I read the Values ​​of the FreeView app.

Hi Narciso, you managed to solve it?

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/26/2024 8:03 p.m.

Good afternoon I have the Smart Watch Galaxy 6, I have followed the steps of the Gwatch, I have downloaded the free link up that I understand that it is the bridge towards the clock .......... Then you carry in the freestyle mobile andfree link up?
The password to get into GWatch which is free view or free link up?

marta_19711's profile photo
marta_19711
03/28/2024 8:23 p.m.

FreeLinkup password that in my case is the same as that of the free freestyle app.

Have you not yet achieved?What mobile do you have?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/28/2024 11:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.