{'en': 'Biological reprogramming', 'es': 'Reprogramación biológica'} Image

Biological reprogramming

mrastra's profile photo   01/22/2024 9:53 a.m.

True, they give you medications so that your body does not reject the strange cells.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2024 5:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

mrasra said:
if exactly, deprogramming, genetics of our family and communication with our interior.Well, even if it is not just to cure diabetes, face each other's repressed emotions, it is a very hard and difficult job, although also very healthy for oneself.

I have diabetes 25 years ago and I have heard and tested many many things.But the deprogramming I cannot say how I am in it, but it is a job without medicine or magical substances, which makes it yourself .. worse it will not be sure.

What seems really thymus is conventional medicine!That when I go to my doctor, after making sure that this disease is chronic, it asks and writes notes of how I have the clock connected to the sensor, with which applications I do, as I have done Nightscout, etc.(as I am a computer scientist), to know her.That's how he tells me.

Maybe, this is forever, although I am trying to discover it by all means, whether or not it is like that!See you in the next chapter companions!

I can't be more than I agree with you

Leti's profile photo
Leti
03/04/2024 1:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

leti said:
mrasra said:
if exactly, deprogramming, genetics of our family and communication with our interior.Well, even if it is not just to cure diabetes, face each other's repressed emotions, it is a very hard and difficult job, although

(......)

Maybe, this is forever, although I am trying to discover it by all means, whether or not it is like that!See you in the next chapter companions!

I can't be more than I agree with you

Disagree or agree?

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
09/17/2024 8:12 a.m.

DM healing?I have a patient with a friend who was transplanted by the pancreas taking advantage of the change in liver: immunode -in -laws and much care!The pancreas does not seem attractive.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
09/23/2024 12:29 p.m.

With respect to the theme initiated by @Mrastas if he is convinced and is better, better for him (really), those who do not believe in “pseudosciences” are the same (for some the placebo effect and for others the Noclevo).
But we go to the nougat: last week a partner also with DM told me the following: I have read that there is a group of researchers who intend to "reset" the immune system, yes, the one that screwed the beta cells.They would do it with chemotherapy type medications and then graft "good" stem cells into the spinal cord. "
Something like that was the explanation and we already began to wander about the possibilities, as you will surely do now.
I have not sought any information yet.
Greetings.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
09/23/2024 12:38 p.m.

fsp4434 said:
regarding the theme initiated by @Mrastas if he is convinced and is better, better for him (really), those who do not believe in “pseudosciences” we stay the same (we stay the same (for some the placebo effect and for others the Nocevo).
But we go to the nougat: last week a partner also with DM told me the following: I have read that there is a group of researchers who intend to "reset" the immune system, yes, the one that screwed the beta cells.They would do it with chemotherapy type medications and then graft "good" stem cells into the spinal cord. "
Something like that was the explanation and we already began to wander about the possibilities, as you will surely do now.
Greetings.

That is already done to work leukemia.This is how it has managed to cure several patients ... what happens is that the therapy is super aggressive and can kill you.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/23/2024 1:01 p.m.

We better expect calm to something guarantees.There is a lot of research in progress.But while we are facilitating life with better treatments.
I for now made up of good sensors.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2024 1:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

fsp4434 said:
regarding the theme initiated by @Mrastas if he is convinced and is better, better for him (really), those who do not believe in “pseudosciences” we stay the same (we stay the same (for some the placebo effect and for others the Nocevo).
Greetings.

That was already done in Brazil about 10 years ago and if they cured a diabetic, but as they say it is very dangerous.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/23/2024 1:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I see more feasible that they encapsulate beta cells and insert stem cells, than to eliminate the immune system and regenerate it without knowing what immunology, that over the years we have generated many antibodies to many bad things.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/25/2024 10:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.