{'en': 'Biological reprogramming', 'es': 'Reprogramación biológica'} Image

Biological reprogramming

mrastra's profile photo   01/22/2024 9:53 a.m.

We like it or not, this is a forum open to the opinion of each one and when an issue is opened, opinions are issued in one sense or another, we cannot choose that only those who think like me ...

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
02/05/2024 2:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mrasra said:
Javierlaladez said:
I seemed to read that you fell 25 years with diabetes and you have tried many things ... a very important one is to admit ourDisease or condition ... and then see the medical team as an ally, not as some sells smoke ... it will be difficult for you to find the cure inside you ... a hug and a lot of encouragement.

In fact I have been right for almost 30 years in everything you say.I have not said that doctors do not know or I know more, much less ... I accept that it is forever but I am not conformist.Each one who does what he feels and you have to respect every opinion friends.

I just asked if someone had tried it or knew about the subject ...

Yes I have heard a lot on the subject and it doesn't seem like a scam but it is not easy.The first thing is that any work that one does in oneself to feel better is already positive.Then there is a lot of information and of course, sometimes you will have to pay for it but the work has to do it oneself.

There is a book by Joe Dispenza entitled The placebo is you.I have not read it but I have bought and followed your courses and it seems very interesting because I really like these issues.I think you can and in fact he always talks about how he recovered from an accident that at first gave him a verdict of staying in a wheelchair for life.

I think miracles occur and I have witnessed some, not with diabetes but in other things but they are beliefs that you can share or not.With diabetes the difficulty is that these methods urge you to trust that you can heal yourself and you have to believe in it firmly while everything is telling you that this is not possible ... and that you have to assume what is ....

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
02/06/2024 11:50 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

immuchi_77 said:
mrastra said:
Javierladez said:
Javierladez said:

In fact I have been right for almost 30 years in everything you say.I have not said that doctors do not know or I know more, much less ... I accept that it is forever but I am not conformist.Each one who does what he feels and you have to respect every opinion friends.

Yes I have heard a lot on the subject and it doesn't seem like a scam but it is not easy.The first thing is that any work that one does in oneself to feel better is already positive.Then there is a lot of information and of course, sometimes you will have to pay for it but the work has to do it oneself.

There is a book by Joe Dispenza entitled The placebo is you.I have not read it but I have bought and followed your courses and it seems very interesting because I really like these issues.I think you can and in fact he always talks about how he recovered from an accident that at first gave him a verdict of staying in a wheelchair for life.

I think miracles occur and I have witnessed some, not with diabetes but in other things but they are beliefs that you can share or not.With diabetes the difficulty is that these methods urge you to trust that you can heal yourself and you have to believe in it firmly while everything is telling you that this is not possible ... and that you have to assume what is ....

Thank you very much for your immuchi_77 message, really!I needed something like that .. When I finish the book I am reading, I will look to read the placebo is you.Thanks again!

I also know some surprising case of real and physical person, I have seen it with my eyes;People who firmly believed that they could heal and day after day they believed him against all external opinion, with all his faith and until his subconscious believed it too.Against the diagnosis of doctors and science that did not give any hope, they all improved a lot and some were cured .. chronic bronchitis, cancers, blind, serious pelvis breaks and some more ..

He is not mathematician or scientist nor can we all do it.But yes, it is possible, although not easy because it is not about taking some pills, going to the operating room or taking some herbs, it is about getting very much to the bottom of your being and healing.The final result no one can assure you that diabetes will be healed because it depends solely on you, but it is most likely that you can feel happier, connected with yourself and here in the presence, your soul and your body will surely appreciate it.

What we think, just that we will become.

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
02/06/2024 12:06 p.m.

I really respect all the opinions, but it has to be a tare of me that when in a text I read the word miracle associated with the healing of a disease ... Well, everything is already interested ... but goodIt would be good to know how many of our advances as a society are related to that word ...

Javierladez
02/06/2024 1:41 p.m.

mrasra said:
immuchi_77 said:
mrasra said:
mrasra said:
It seemed to read that I llle 25 years with diabetes and you have tried many things ... a very important one is to admit our disease or condition ... and then see the medical team as an ally, not as some smoke sells ...vake to be difficult for you to find the cure inside you ... a hug and a lot of encouragement.

Thank you very much for your immuchi_77 message, really!I needed something like that .. When I finish the book I am reading, I will look to read the placebo is you.Thanks again!

I also know some surprising case of real and physical person, I have seen it with my eyes;People who firmly believed that they could heal and day after day they believed him against all external opinion, with all his faith and until his subconscious believed it too.Against the diagnosis of doctors and science that did not give any hope, they all improved a lot and some were cured .. chronic bronchitis, cancers, blind, serious pelvis breaks and some more ..

He is not mathematician or scientist nor can we all do it.But yes, it is possible, although not easy because it is not about taking some pills, going to the operating room or taking some herbs, it is about getting very much to the bottom of your being and healing.The final result no one can assure you that diabetes will be healed because it depends solely on you, but it is most likely that you can feel happier, connected with yourself and here in the presence, your soul and your body sure that they will appreciate it.

What we think, just that we will become.

Look.To give an example, my father suffered a stroke.At the 2 days of being in the hospital he was getting worse and declared him in a situation incompatible with life.We told ourselves that we prepared that I would not possibly get the next day or if it survives it would be in a vegetative state ..

I have been practicing Reiki for many years and as soon as I learned of their diagnosis (at admission) I asked to put it in a list of people to whom many practitioners of this technique send with their best will to help and altruistic way.It is true that at first it got worse and is usually like that but after the fatal verdict appeared a very young neurosurgeon who opted for him and decided to operate it.Not only survived butIt is quite good.It is autonomous, walks a lot.It has sequelae, but far from being a vegetable.

The moral, not all of us who believe or practice this type of techniques or beliefs reject medicine.On the contrary, although with some characters that are around, acting in a unorthodox way I understand that there is a lot of suspicion.

Maybe Reiki did was put that surgeon at that time just there and also that my father has a very strong nature and desire to live.

I did not make me with many other techniques, I did not heal yet diabetes (yes other things) but it has helped me immensely in many other aspects of my life, to accept the situation as it is and to live it in a more positive way.

In case it serves someone.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
02/11/2024 11:56 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

In all this type of therapies, including psychologists, it is played with emotions.They are experts in changing your emotion (I know well that I am in the world and I have argued long and lying with them).
What they give you is a series of tools for yourself to apply and change the emotion at a certain moment or situation.It is true, perhaps, that in a calm and focused state, your diabetes "calm and control" but beyond that ....... there is nothing.
Examine yourself, when you've exploded in an access of anger, or nervous for something and compare it when you are calm.
Do your glycemias differ from one? ..... play with that.And they are not bad that learning that is giving you, if you become disciplined, you use it and it works for you, but from there, to cure the diabetes ....
Even with everything, I would believe something else the use of taichi, reiki or similar, control of bio rhythms by chakras, etc, etc. because if they touch energy points, such as acupuncture, in which there is an action-reaction (I do not say if more or less effective) more palpable and base in many cases, of medicine (at least Chinese medicine), that may, that they teach you some of this without telling you exactly what it is or adapted to "its method"(as many do in the sale of "solutions" in face or wherever).

Start by examining the sales pattern: Start with a question to evoke the problem in your mind.They paint it fatal, getting worse until ...... that the solution arrives, its solution.They use the psychological resource of the comparison and belonging to the pack (to the group. You want to belong to a group of people who went through the same as you and who have escaped that pain/problem/curse .... what you wantIt is to be like them.It is terrible;Limited to X people, just for a few days at x price ....... and they have already cast it.You have already bought your method, your solution.
If it has been so, you can find anything.
Examine those testimonies, if they have a name and surname (Google will tell you if they exist for their telegram, their face or whatever they are as long as they have name and surnames; although they appear in the privacy of customer data many times) to have a littlemore of truthfulness in those testimonies.
Anyway, you will tell us, although we know the final result.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
02/11/2024 1:53 p.m.

Don't even think about putting a single penny.It is a scam like stamp.

Manuel Fernández Raposo's profile photo
Manuel Fernández Raposo
02/11/2024 8:21 p.m.

I met a person who did the treatment.He said he was cured.I leave insulin.He told me that they were going to heal me.I told him that if I let me make a glucose and that if I was fine I would go.He left me to do it, he had more than 600. He said that he did not care that he was cured.A few months later he died.End of the story

yolayol's profile photo
yolayol
02/18/2024 12:29 p.m.

Friend @Mrastra, I know what you mean, because due to circumstances that do not come to case I have always felt so attracted to the unknown as repudiated by the known and commonly accepted by all as if they were immovable dogmas.
The issue that certain diseases have their origin in a mental, spiritual, esoteric state or as you want to call it is not unknown to me and in part I totally agree.Of course, this is not always the case, because no matter how much we wander, if a guy develops a pulmonary emphysema after having been working for 40 years in an asbestos factory almost certain that it will be for that and not because of a bad alignment of theSecond chakra, to say something.
And I say that in part I totally agree because personally I believe that all the facets of the human being who move away from reality, to call it in some way, and that they focus on aspects of life impossible to measure with our physical devices, to call it in another totally different way, they do nothing but flutter on a present, real concept, that a few people can notice, feel or transcend, but that unfortunately is unknown, ignored and vilified by the majority.
All pseudosciences, everything related to the supernatural only evidenceDogmas based on science and technology.
I mean by this that I believe that some diseases do not have their origin in something physical but in forces and energies that break the balance we have to simply have for being in this reality and with the physical part of our being.
We all know very close cases of people who have had some friction with something that cannot be explained, family deceased, noise at night, inexplicable premonitions, etc ... there is something that is present but we cannot see or touch, but neither does it eitherescape your influence.
The sneer and the scorn with which these issues are discussed has always caught my attention, and even more so when it is easily verifiable that people of recognized prestige have resorted to the services of the intermediaries between our reality and that other world that hidesAfter a fine veil.The first case that comes to mind is the close relationship between the Mexican healer Pachita and the presidential house of that country.
In addition, people who have approached this world to study it under the parameters of science have always been ridiculed by their colleagues, despite having obtained more than disturbing results.I urge you to read something about the work of Dr. Jacobo Grinberg.
The fact that ours is an auto-immune disease already implies that the origin is not exogenous but endogenous.
On the other hand, you have to have your feet on the ground and be aware that the current state of the paractiers is veryy if we compare it with that of traditional science.
It is true that the different alleged priests who during my life have emerged work just like solving the unevenness of a table cutting 3 legs and respecting the shortest, so I thought when I read your comment that you were referring to a DNA recombinationthat our cells need the same amount of insulin that healthy people need to digest and metabolize glucose.That, for now and as much as we weigh is the only solution to our problem.

And, to finish and to take iron to the matter I want to share this song, which gives you the right about the disease has a mental or spiritual origin.

Link

THC's profile photo
THC
02/18/2024 1:58 p.m.

From respect .... Does this also work for the "other" animals? ... I mean that a diabetic wild boar ... your problem is spiritual or mental ....

Javierladez
02/18/2024 9:43 p.m.

yolayol said:
I met a person who did the treatment.He said he was cured.I leave insulin.He told me that they were going to heal me.I told him that if I let me make a glucose and that if I was fine I would go.He left me to do it, he had more than 600. He said that he did not care that he was cured.A few months later he died.End of the story

Buff, what horror ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/18/2024 10:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

thc said:
friend @Mrastra, I know what you mean, because because of circumstances that do not come to the case I have always felt as attracted by the unknown as repudiated by the known and commonly accepted by allalmost as if they were immovable dogmas.
And, to finish and to take iron to the matter I want to share this song, which gives you the right about the disease has a mental or spiritual origin.

Link

First of all, thank you very much for this great explanation, it shows that you know very well what you are talking about and that your experience is extensive.

This is true that science is more practical and accurate ..

In summary, for years I have had a rejection relationship with my diabetes and not understand why.The disease has been very aggressive with me, she dominated my body and my life.The best endocrine and doctors tried to help me but in the end they always told us all in other words: he thinks that you are never going to heal, we stoned with medicine so that it is a little easier to live.

I think nothing is forever!Not!It was there that I realized that the solution was inside me, that it was me.Then with the help of Coachings, spiritual world, long meditations, family constellations for diabetes, cleansing, pipes, regressions, mushroom microdosis, I have been making a trip to my interior without taking into account time.Now the biological reprogramming has come to my life, where they told me about genetics, cell memory and patterns activation.I am learning and I still understand.I think it will have been discovering if it has any effect on my illness.

At the moment every week I need less insulin.I am with a bomb and freestyle.

Until a new chapter friends!
Peace and love for all!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
02/19/2024 10:09 a.m.

@Mrastra and I just remembered that the mind can cure and in fact heals diseases every day.
How do you think the placebos work?

THC's profile photo
THC
02/19/2024 12:41 p.m.

thc said:
@mrasra and just remembered that the mind can cure and in fact heals diseases every day.
How do you think placebos work?

Touch!👍

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
02/19/2024 1:31 p.m.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 ...
Encourage all the followers of "this" to be very envious with your healing, while the other ignorant we battle with our meals, exercise and that translucent liquid that our body does not produce and we insist on introducing it with which we do nothing elseThat clearly harm us, notice that I am thinking of paying attention to you ... but no ... science offers me more confidence ... I've been fighting with this for almost 40 years and I have seen enlightened that cure others enlightened ... do not worryWe will suffer from this side when we see them cured.

Javierladez
02/19/2024 2:40 p.m.

What helps is to be more relaxed.Stress can decrease defenses and make more insulin necessary.
And each one relaxes in their own way.Yoga is very good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/19/2024 4:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is a total deception, I do not know anyone with type 1 diabetes that has been cured, you know someone?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2024 12:09 p.m.

mrasra said:
thc said:
friend @Mrastra, I know what you mean, because by circumstances that do not come to the case I have always felt so attractedfor the unknown as repudiated by the known and commonly accepted by all as if they were immovable dogmas.

Link

First of all, thank you very much for this great explanation, it shows that you know very well what you are talking about and that your experience is extensive.

This is true that science is more practical and accurate ..

In summary, for years I have had a rejection relationship with my diabetes and not understand why.The disease has been very aggressive with me, she dominated my body and my life.The best endocrine and doctors tried to help me but in the end they always told us all in other words: he thinks that you are never going to heal, we stoned with medicine so that it is a little easier to live.

I think nothing is forever!Not!It was there that I realized that the solution was inside me, that it was me.Then with the help of Coachings, spiritual world, long meditations, family constellations for diabetes, cleansing, pipes, regressions, mushroom microdosis, I have been making a trip to my interior without taking into account time.Now the biological reprogramming has come to my life, where they told me about genetics, cell memory and patterns activation.I am learning and I still understand.I think it will have been discovering if it has any effect on my illness.

At the moment every week I need less insulin.I am with a bomb and freestyle.

Until a new chapter friends!
Peace and love for all!

Great homeland guitarist and great theme.
Lowering your Chi's biorithm but will not make diabetes disappear.I have also lowered the amount of insulin that I need when I "balances me" internally.The lines between one side and the other are diluted a lot but it depends on the individual.Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
02/25/2024 1:42 p.m.

antonimar said:
is a total hoax, I do not know anyone with type 1 diabetes that have been cured, you know someone?

No, and hopefully.If there are references of beta cell transplants, but comment that retrovirals are worse than insulin management.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2024 7:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

immunosuppressants, retrovirals is for HIV

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/29/2024 8:10 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.