{'en': 'Biological reprogramming', 'es': 'Reprogramación biológica'} Image

Biological reprogramming

mrastra's profile photo   01/22/2024 9:53 a.m.

@Mrastra, psychological conflicts have them all, diabetes influence genetic factors.That of biological reprogramming would have to be genetic, and it is still science fiction.
That does not timen with that

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2024 3:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you all for your commentary and advice that I do not talked!I am studying it by my side.

Now I appreciate please, that any comments against, refrain from doing so.

Thanks and luck 🙏

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/30/2024 9:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, I share my opinion ..

What answer do you give him when he debuts a 2 -year -old cry with diabetes?

marine's profile photo
marine
01/30/2024 12:45 p.m.

My opinion is to trust science

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/30/2024 1:01 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Science ... Everything else you know that it doesn't work ... well yes ... they work for them, they deceive you and stay with your money

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
01/30/2024 4:50 p.m.

I think it is a hardware and not software failure.Matrix's typical problems.: p

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/30/2024 4:57 p.m.

juansolo said:
I think it is a hardware and not software failure.Matrix's typical problems.: P

As is, but if Matrix is ​​manufactured or the person with obsolete software that remains slowing down and fucking the system, at some point it fucks some hardware too, right?

I would like to be as sure as you, that if science, that if medicine is the only thing that works ..

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/30/2024 5:05 p.m.

@Mrastra, it is very easy to distinguish fraud.When they ask you for money, it's a scam.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2024 5:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@mrasra, it is very easy to distinguish fraud.When they ask you money, it's a scam.

But who has said any money regina ???

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/30/2024 5:26 p.m.

@Mrastra, for those talks they give, they charge nothing
?
That man so well known that he says he has cured type 1 diabetes, does not ask for money at any time?
Something similar happened to me, that's why I tell you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2024 5:29 p.m.

@Mrastra Is it the same as Thetahealing doesn't?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/30/2024 9:07 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

The million dollar question is ... @Mrastra, is it useful to feel better?
This is the most important.

Obviously, the advances of science is the only thing that can "eradicate" or make this disease more bearable.
But this does not mean, that trying to "cure" the mind, does not help.

ballbrk's profile photo
ballbrk
01/31/2024 12:10 a.m.

silviagrz said:
@mrastra Is it the same as the thetahealing no?

Yessss!Very similar.Thanks Silvia!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/31/2024 8:26 a.m.

The.relationship between body and mind.They do not work separately and emotions, mood, anxiety ... They powerfully influence our physical well -being and can even weaken the immune system (increased cortisol etc).We are biopsychosocial beings and it is clear that things cannot be totally separated, one aspect influences the other.If you are anxious and stressed, glycemia, blood pressure, how many people have a cardiovascular event due to chronic stress along with other factors.And vice versa the same, there are many ways to carry a disease or a disorder, there are people who have fat pathologies and take it acceptably well and others that with anything drown.The way of facing a disease influences the cure or improvement of it, we are fed up to see it.
The control of our mental health. It is super important, but everything in place, attributing all the causes of the DM 1 p to psychological aspects and ancient traumas ... PUF, very simplistic and not demonstrated.What my mother could have a trauma and that did me. DB DB?A bit weird, if I think about it, it was a season with depression, that made me transmit an altered immune system and that with a viral trigger like.I have an open mind and I don't know anything but I think that attributing everything to this and that there is nothing else, it is little less than simplistic.There is much to investigate it.
And what is clear is that once the illness is already established, no more can be done to try to control it, if you help you these techniques to feel better and that. It makes you very mentally and so it helps you see thingsOtherwise and secondarily carry a better control, great, but everything in its place.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/31/2024 12:39 p.m.

But it cannot be fooled by saying that they have healed type1 diabetes and many other diseases with I do not know what reprogramming.It is what bothers me, those deceptions and scammers.
They even make people leave medical treatments, with serious consequences..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/31/2024 12:46 p.m.

regina said:
but cannot be fooled by saying that they have healed type1 diabetes and many other diseases with I do not know what reprogramming.It is what bothers me, those deceptions and scammers.
They even make people leave medical treatments, with serious consequences..

Obviously not, he does not have much common sense.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/31/2024 7:18 p.m.

I once knew a guy who said that my diabetes was due to a psychological blocking and charging you a paste the type tea towards therapy to stop being it, curiously I found out a few years ago that the poor died, I find out that he was 3 days with a feverVery high and refused to go to the emergency room and on the 3rd day he died, I never believed his therapy and I did not do it, but it is very dangerous to do that, so you do not believe any of that, they are movies

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/02/2024 12:46 p.m.

That seems the current version of the "New Germanic Medicine."Nothing new under the sun, the same scam with different name.

polaris's profile photo
polaris
02/04/2024 5:49 p.m.

Please, I beg all who cannot contribute something positive about the matter, do not write more on this subject.
Thank you very much, happy life!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
02/05/2024 10:26 a.m.

So far the only thing that heals diabetes is the pancreas transplant, but for all the risks that Implies in my country they do so only to extreme cases with many complications or when insulin treatment does not work.I wanted to comment since many times I read that there is no cure, there is but it is not for everyone.

anabellaru88's profile photo
anabellaru88
02/05/2024 2 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.