{'en': 'Biological reprogramming', 'es': 'Reprogramación biológica'} Image

Biological reprogramming

mrastra's profile photo   01/22/2024 9:53 a.m.

Hello,

This last Friday I was with a well -known man who with the biological reprogramming technique.

He had helped cure people with autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetics.

I wanted to ask if someone understands the subject, as it has gone, etc.

I left there with a lot of new information very relevant but a bit lost ...

Thank you!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/22/2024 9:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Mrastra,

On the healing of type 1 diabetes, I will tell you that I have been with diabetes and another 15 years with the forum, I have not yet seen (apart from mice) anything that heals diabetes, and therefore, I am absolutely skeptical and more when methods that sound like science fiction movie appear.

I strongly recommend reading the following topic:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/22/2024 10:01 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Smoke, a lot of smoke

marine's profile photo
marine
01/22/2024 10:54 a.m.

I have looked in Google and as "biological reprogramming" I only get Jeff Bezos and his new company to find immortality reprogramming cell genes.

You also mean "biological deprogramming" which is a type of psychological therapy that seeks repressed emotions associated with diseases.If they really say that there are cures, it would be good to take an eye.But I don't believe much in this type of therapies.A lot of talk and few nuts.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/22/2024 noon

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Mrastra: Can you pass the most important ideas that have explained you or make a little summary of how they say they cure type 1 diabetes?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/22/2024 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Mrastra, Who is Lord so well known?
It sounds like Timo.If they ask you for money, be careful.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2024 1:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If exactly, deprogramming, genetics of our family and communication with our interior.Well, even if it is not just to cure diabetes, face each other's repressed emotions, it is a very hard and difficult job, although also very healthy for oneself.

I have diabetes 25 years ago and I have heard and tested many many things.But the deprogramming I cannot say how I am in it, but it is a job without medicine or magical substances, which makes it yourself .. worse it will not be sure.

What seems really thymus is conventional medicine!That when I go to my doctor, after making sure that this disease is chronic, it asks and writes notes of how I have the clock connected to the sensor, with which applications I do, as I have done Nightscout, etc.(as I am a computer scientist), to know her.That's how he tells me.

Maybe, this is forever, although I am trying to discover it by all means, whether or not it is like that!See you in the next chapter companions!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/22/2024 2:25 p.m.

ricki21 said:
@mrasra: you can pass the most important ideas that have explained you or make a little summary of how they say they cure type 1 diabetes?

Write me by private Ricki

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/22/2024 2:36 p.m.

mrasra said:
if exactly, deprogramming, genetics of our family and communication with our interior.Well, even if it is not just to cure diabetes, face each other's repressed emotions, it is a very hard and difficult job, although also very healthy for oneself.

I have diabetes 25 years ago and I have heard and tested many many things.But the deprogramming I cannot say how I am in it, but it is a job without medicine or magical substances, which makes it yourself .. worse it will not be sure.

What seems really thymus is conventional medicine!That when I go to my doctor, after making sure that this disease is chronic, it asks and writes notes of how I have the clock connected to the sensor, with which applications I do, as I have done Nightscout, etc.(as I am a computer scientist), to know her.That's how he tells me.

Maybe, this is forever, although I am trying to discover it by all means, whether or not it is like that!See you in the next chapter companions!

You cannot cure diabetes, you better pay attention to doctors who attend that they know much more than your disease

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
01/22/2024 2:37 p.m.

Thanks for your comments Mr. Juanjo.A pleasure.

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/22/2024 3:36 p.m.

It seemed to me to read that you fell 25 years with diabetes and you have tried many things ... a very important one is to admit our disease or condition ... and then see the medical team as an ally, not as some sells smoke ... VaTo be difficult for you to find the cure inside you ... a hug and a lot of encouragement.

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
01/22/2024 3:43 p.m.

Javierlaladez said:
I have seemed to read that you are 25 years with diabetes and you have tried many things ... a very important one is to admit our disease or condition ... and then see the medical teamLike an ally, not as some smoke sells ... it will be difficult for you to find the cure inside you ... a hug and a lot of encouragement.
In fact I have been right for almost 30 years in everything you say.I have not said that doctors do not know or I know more, much less ... I accept that it is forever but I am not conformist.Each one who does what he feels and you have to respect every opinion friends.

I just asked if someone had tried or knew about the subject ...

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/22/2024 3:54 p.m.

My apologies ... Of course I respect your opinion ... but I ratify myself in what has been said, in 37 years I have seen them all colors ... and if someone is going to heal us it will be a team of scientists, be itWith a pharmacological remedy, be it with surgical intervention and long before we touch us, it will already be a worldwide news and with solid bases ... if you find out in a talk .... put it in quarantine.

Javierladez
01/22/2024 4:03 p.m.

@Mrastra at all respect your desire to find something better.And I don't say it with sneer.
If you manage to cure type I diabetes, let me know.I think that all the type 1 diabetics in this forum will go in pack, nor what to say about the 10 millions approx.what's in the world!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/23/2024 8:07 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I think they speak from hope and a little denial (which is part of the disease).Those who have surely already heard of all the stories and spent fortunes.The proof of all this is that if you do not have medications or extra expenses.Why do they charge you in advance and do not return the money if it does not work?
To many of these chantas I told them that I paid the triple at the end of the treatment if they cured diabetes.But not before.And they never accept.They take advantage of a fucking disease.Of people in despair or depression.Be careful with them.

It is difficult to fight the disease and the passing of the years only affirms little faith in "science."Today I believe that conventional doctors only fit the booklets and medications that offer them.And the truth is that we leave a silver fortune per month.They are useful to have diabetics for life.At the time my mother -in -law also diabetic tested to drink her urine, inks, yuyos, healers, and how much chanta was in the return.There he continues with his diabetes at 89. The only thing that keeps it stable is to control his food, not consume sugar and flours.For my part, the only thing I think I improve my partner also diabetic;It was ozone therapy.But I don't know if it was also more careful and played sports.At that moment an allergic reaction was awakened, I recorded that he inflamed her and took red grains.He had to suspend why doctors told him it was ozone.At 6 months we realized that it was not that, it was the Diclofenac.There you have modern doctors.Simple pubertos that chose the race only for silver, following the booklets they gave them and without investigating by their own means.

Over the years they will realize that if they can know more than a doctor we are worth verg4.

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
01/28/2024 3:47 p.m.

@Mrastra Super Supreme Theme, at least for me :).The evidences that all diseases, beyond genetics, are generated and are the result of emotions, experiences, scenarios and epigenetics are already so obvious, that denying it shows more fear of facing it than to accept the disease per se.I recommend that you investigate and read about DR Hammer and the 5 biological laws if you don't know it.I leave you the first link that I have seen when I get in Gogle, but it has incredible books, with studies in patients for more than 20 years, not only diabetes, but of many other diseases, and now there are many schools arising to give their teachings.I hope you help you: Link
An agrazo and thanks for sharing and creating this post <3

Leti's profile photo
Leti
01/29/2024 12:15 p.m.

@Leti may sound ironic, but no.
What has your diabetes improved with this topic?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/29/2024 4:10 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz basically to stop seeing the disease as a problem, stop fighting and mainly understand why I arise and what can I do so that other ways emerge.Release the struggle and victimism because we are diabetics, or we suffer from any other illness, and understand that it is simply the cuepor trying to help you to avoid other worse diseases and so that you know in what you are "equivalent" to me it has helped me a lot.Once this is understood, to invest the energy of the struggle/victimism for being diabetic in looking for tools to better carry the disease, exercise more, investigate about diets that help stabilize glucose, learn to better read the signals of my body (Stress, tiredness, sadness ....) has made my analytics improve condirably (from HBG: 6.5 to Hbg: 4.9).I hope I responded your answer.Good afternoon

Leti's profile photo
Leti
01/29/2024 4:41 p.m.

It seems @lelet that you have experience in the whole subject .. that well !!I agree on what you say!Well, after the 1st reprogramming session, how important I understood I will try to explain it here with a summary in case someone may be interested (@silviagrz @ricki21).

Surely one of our parents had a serious psychological conflict not resolved before having us as a child.This means that some of our cells or organ has it recorded, but as a biological conflict.That is, part of our physical body has that genetic memory, in this case the pancreas due to the essence of those feelings of how our relative felt, not resolved feelings that the body needs to take them out somewhere if the following happens:

If at any time of our life, due to a serious conflict for us, we feel similar to the feelings of our relative, it is possible to activate this memory that in this case the pancreas has and .... Sick Type 1 diabetes.All at the clear subconscious level, which is the part of the brain that "controls" the organs and the body inside.

Then the reprogramming is first to understand all this and identify conflicts.It is much more difficult than saying it.I am in it.Luck!:)

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
01/29/2024 8:04 p.m.

Unfortunately I have no faith ... and I can't know if my parents had a "psychological conflict" .... Anyway I will wait attentive to the Nobel prizes of the next five years, lest this of the reprogramming is serious ...

Javierladez
01/29/2024 9:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.