The Moreno Bonilla government authorizes 89 million for private health

THC's profile photo   03/07/2024 1:23 p.m.

That's what it is about.How are you going to privatize health and get people to pay private insurance if public health works well?
First you have to load.
And be careful that with private hospitals ... that lately they have many appendectomies.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/19/2024 9:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You operate in a public and the medical team is complete.
The anesthetist, has a nurse who prepares the medication.
Surgeons have two nurses one instrumentalist and another rotating (for good asepsis) and there is an assistant in a sale in case something is needed inside the operating room, a very common thing, because a lot of material is used.
In the private one, the anesthetist is alone and if you stop this is the one that has to save you.Surgeons if there are two have an assistant as an instrumentalist, who spinning everywhere ... and as the patient stops or by mistake, a artery is cut or something that is not of their specialty is discovered and another has to comeDoctor, or need blood and was not planned ...
There are you stay.
Because private is a business and is cut where it is least seen.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/19/2024 10:10 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
@royThose, what is only for officials, but you have nothing to pay anything to the one who has the same as social security,
>

That is not private insurance, @Andrespmat.It is the same service company but does not sign a policy with you but a concert with MUFACE, it is an important nuance.They even secrete the level of benefits as private (really) or collective (MUFACE or a giant company that offers its workers safe).You, as an official traded for health benefit and then choose who will provide it to you: o Social security or a private company.You stay between the two worlds.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/19/2024 2:09 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/19/2024 2:45 p.m.

andrespmat
03/19/2024 2:50 p.m.

I have both, Social Security and Private Insurance.
It depends on what you need to use one or the other, but I think that a hybrid system is the best.We do not have enough quotes to maintain a universal system as until now.Although they are cracks managing the budget.

There are cases and cases of all kinds.To my mother the SS operated her hip in the afternoon, they called us when we were eating, Carnival Friday of several years ago.My mother entered dressed and freshly food.All because if this man operated in the afternoon it was extra time and charged it twice.As is.I had never seen it.

There are doctors and doctors, they are the ones who make up the institutions.A thousand criteria for similar cases.It goes better and others a Calvary.I do not know can demonize private because they are usually the same professionals who attend you in Social Security.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2024 3 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

When you have to ask for a loan for a treatment, then you will change your mind.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/19/2024 5:56 p.m.

@Andrespmat, but not everyone is an official and does not have that option.
And, even if you have it, you have to ask for authorization for many evidence and operations.
You depend on your criteria.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2024 8:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina 👍🤗

andrespmat
03/19/2024 9:06 p.m.

Public health must be maintained without reducing a budget, because there are very expensive treatments, (I always think of a kidney transplant or a cancer pointer treatment) that today are achieved without problem with a public health like the one we have.
I doubt that we could get those treatments if we depended on a private system where, as in any company, economic profits are prioritized.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2024 1:37 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

The prioritizing profits is not true.
How much do dentists or physiotherapists prioritize?
If the market is liberalized, more private clinics, cheaper prices and better service.The coverage are what you pay in your policy.
Swiss system.

If the system ceases to be 100%universal, each one will pay the company/poliza you want, and go to the professional who best fame/credit for the percentage that the SS does not cover.German or French system.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2024 5:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the end it happens as with supermarkets.There are less and fewer different brands.The big one eats the boy or they work.
And they put the prices they want ... as in the USA.
Private example, ray technician putting roads.They do not study that, but the company sends and taught them quickly.You just see someone in uniform and you don't know what training has.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/20/2024 8:23 p.m.

The same happens in the public, nurses making gynecological reviews, with ultrasound and cytologies.Nor are they qualified for that activity.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2024 9 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, because they prioritize because they have to get their profit.Here where I live, a public nursing home became private management., And now everyone complains for less staff, less attention, worse food ... and managers with their profits.
I have a niece in Switzerland that due to a gynecological problem he ended up consulting in the Madrid clinician.I don't know if in Switzerland also depends on the insurance you have.
And another friend in the US, who is always talking about what he has to pay for her medical insurance and her daughters ..., and amazed by what we have here.
Let us not lose it.
Agree that it is best to have both, with private insurance as well as the public.I also have it like that, but not everyone can, especially with chronic diseases.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2024 10:53 p.m.

To be able to privatize it is an essential requirement to charge the public.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/21/2024 8:17 a.m.

@Juansolo does not have to, in Germany and France there is public and a private part.
In Switzerland it is all private, you pay your insurance.There is competition between insurance and the public part is only for very low income, type the medical services of charity in the US.

I was hired by a Swiss consultant in 2022 and I did all the procedures.The medical insurance for type 1 diabetics was 300 and something, it did not reach 400, I covered all the diabetes and drugs at 70%, I think I remember.It is less than what I pay now for Social Security.I didn't get the accounts when I add rent, transport, shopping basket and rejected it.

@Regina I have a friend with 2 children for 30 years living in Washington.Pay € 3500/month of insurance for 4 people, eye, but their salaries gives them to live in a case, 2 cars, private university of children, etc, etc .... almost does not pay taxes and there is no VAT.It is 8%, not 21%.
There is everything.If so, so bad, why don't immigrants come back?

The problem of public health is that we have reached a point that cannot be universal, there are no quotes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/21/2024 8:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The price of public is much cheaper if we all pay it.
Right now it is.At the time they will be privatized and we will not be able to pay it.And it will happen as in the USA, that when you have a problem they do not cover you with any excuse, or if you become older they no longer renew or upload both the quotas that you cannot pay.
You should see a documentary from
Michael Moore about Health in the USA, comparing it with other countries.He is throwing with the plain and ironic style, this winning director of an Oscar.
The movie is called Sicko.I think it's on YouTube.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/21/2024 10:18 a.m.

I believe that everything depends on the political manager that we have not so much on whoever provides the service.Any private entity can do it perfectly if there are missing means.There are politicians who defend the public at ultranza and then leave a hospital closed 40 years as is the case of the Military Hospital of Seville and that Moreno Bonilla has opened a few dates ago putting many beds and services for all.Not with that I want to defend Moreno, simply say that politicians sell the motorcycle of their actions very well and how bad his adversary does it without looking at himself.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
03/22/2024 2:16 p.m.

This is a diabetes forum.I think it should not be used to atize the government on duty.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
03/25/2024 4:27 a.m.

What is the objective of insurance?
Ear money.
If you want private health, you will pay the money that these people get in your pocket more what we have now.
Spanish health is much cheaper than other systems, mixed or private.
To those who have private insurance, be very careful if you go to emergencies with abdominal pain.They can be gases ... or appendicitis ...
But a good operation is always a good business ...
Too many appendices are being operated in the private.
We have not invented these practices, but it had never happened in Spain.
Confirm diagnoses.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/20/2024 3:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.