The Moreno Bonilla government authorizes 89 million for private health

THC's profile photo   03/07/2024 1:23 p.m.

regina said:
but also private health does not cover the expensive treatments, unless you pay an insurance barbarity.
I have a friend with kidney problems and calculations, who referred it to the public, with many better means.
For serum pr elblemas and complicated operations and treatments, including transplants, the public is the treasure we have.That people become private saguros and decongest the public, it seems very good to me, but never decrease public money for health or we will pay it expensive.

Speaking of expensive treatments and diabetes, is there someone in the forum, who is in private health, who is financing the insulin bomb?
A few months ago it occurred to me to ask the person who gives me the sensors and needles every month in my private insurer, if they financed insulin pumps and all the material that implies its use.The answer was: "Bomb, what ...?"I didn't even know what it was ...

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/10/2024 9:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@isabelbota I advocate for a mixed system.
The user pays 30 or 40% by private and the rest is public.
The public system covers all people not very economically favored by a rental system, as here when paying drugs.

It is a myth, universal health and pensions cannot be sustained with the low birth rate that we have and much less with how little it is provided today.The quotes do not cover the expenses, the system must be changed.

And public management is a waste in many institutions.Hence the management is tried to be private.The private is asked to demonstrate your management and accounts, public management is not requested or anything.And many times they are not audited.

It is true that politicians can invest more in health than in gender policies and other fools than normal citizen gives us more.If we had access to the real accounts of each counseling, we would hallucinate where our taxes are spent: advertising, works with friends that are not needed, subsidies to irrelevant companies, etc ... my brother works is this and when he counts it seems incredible,And all this without control of another organism that monitors.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/10/2024 10:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Unemployed privatization with our money, capitalism of friends.I live in Madrid and I have to wait three weeks to get an appointment with the GP.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
03/10/2024 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not usually participate too much but I mean that my support for healthy public systems, the healthy healthy systems themselves and are the ones who live them every day, cross them out of officials when we have seen them playing life in the pandemic seems unfair to me,Those who want to privatize are the politicians and frankly distrust of them I do not see doctors in front of judges continuously and I believe how it has been said that it is a previous step for the one who can pay the insulin or the treatment that is, point as the end ofThis opinion that in the USA there are people with diabetes who die due to lack of insulin

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/10/2024 11:53 a.m.

thc said:
fake, read your reactions and remain totally patidifuso.
I thought that health is a basic right to the Spaniards, that we pay it with our taxes, that the demonstrations of the healthmen complaining about the privatizations and the conditions that impose them as an excuse must serve to alert the population and that, byTherefore, his defense in the first and ultimately should be the fundamental work of all citizens, especially of the sick who have no money to go to private health when they boycott access to the public from the same institutions.

But I see that the sick, at least most of this forum think that it is preferable to go to private health and that the defense of the public does not deserve the effort.

If this is so, I am more here.

Greetings to all.

P.S.I am not a sorcerer to guess the future.Nor is it that makes me seeing how diabetics are in the United States, a paradigm of economic liberalism and health business.

Link
Link
Link

I believe that this forum is to talk about diabetes issues, not politics, public health is on saturated because of health for all and universal, those who have more than 40 years quoted (paying) put us to the tail andPoliticians (some like Andalusia others do not) have to make agreements with public to unwit, other politicians say public health for all but do not increase the hopital, not health center

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2024 12:32 p.m.

Many of the things I read here are also hallucinated.We just have to keep in mind that many of us if we would like to make a private health insurance, we would not have to be type 1 diabetics (or it would be very expensive).Of course, I support 100% public health and that resources are allocated to all.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
03/10/2024 12:39 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

The problem is not the universality of public health or of any public service The problem is public money management The problem is that the cash LAVE has a scoundrel shortcut if there is no money there is no money at all

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/10/2024 2 p.m.

Hello good,

I have moderated some comments on the topic, please remember that we are here to help us.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
03/11/2024 3:34 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

ruthbia said:
@isabelbota I advocate for a mixed system.
The user pays 30 or 40% by private and the rest is public.
The public system covers all people not very economically favored by a rental system, as here when paying drugs.

It is a myth, universal health and pensions cannot be sustained with the low birth rate that we have and much less with how little it is provided today.The quotes do not cover the expenses, the system must be changed.

And public management is a waste in many institutions.Hence the management is tried to be private.The private is asked to demonstrate your management and accounts, public management is not requested or anything.And many times they are not audited.

It is true that politicians can invest more in health than in gender policies and other fools than normal citizen gives us more.If we had access to the real accounts of each counseling, we would hallucinate where our taxes are spent: advertising, works with friends that are not needed, subsidies to irrelevant companies, etc ... my brother works is this and when he counts it seems incredible,And all this without control of another organism that monitors.

You know what your treatment would cost you if you had to pay 30-40% of the cost.You probably couldn't pay it.
And the prices of medicines in Spain are lower than in other countries by being subsidized by the State.
You just have to see the bestial increases that gave the antitusives, when the State stopped prescribing the.
Private health is always more expensive than the public, because you have to pay the benefits to entrepreneurs.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/11/2024 10:27 a.m.

I know that I have French and German colleagues that the system covers it and there health is not universal.In France, 15% is paid through private insurance, which in my case is covered by the company in which I work and in Germany I think it is 30%.
My French partner also bombs and Abbott sensor.
That is not universal, 100% free, does not imply that people are disregarded.
It depends on your income.

In private ones it is called copayment, and it is what we are going to arrive, as in the rest of Europe.
The system fails because it was designated in the 60's with a 68 -year life expectancy and now we walk for the 92, with less quotes and people retire before, many with 60.

Since January we have uploaded the personal income tax for when the Baby Bommers we reach 67 to cover the pensions, read your payroll ... They are about € 100-150 less than December.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/11/2024 1:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Add that the previous rulers, according to the final sentence, spent a lot of money on are fraudulent, whores and cocaina.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
03/17/2024 1:06 p.m.

I have a friend who transplanted the kidney a year after being on dialysis, and an acquaintance with fulminating cirrhosis who saved his life with two liver transplants, because the first rejected it.
Do not waste so much in the public when they can do that.
With private, or in dreams.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/17/2024 7:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

There are cases and cases.
I am operated on chest cancer thanks to private, in Social Security, preventive control does not begin until 50 years and in normal gynecologist control they do not do this test.
And the same with diabetes, they detected it in Quirón, in the SS in full Epidemiade flu there were no doctors and collapsed emergencies.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2024 7:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today the cost for any intervention, be it for consultation,
Operation or diagnostic test is cheaper in public health than in private.With official data.And that taking into account that less personal is used and is obliged to exercise functions that are above the category they exercise.For example, TCAE is forced, who are clinic auxiliaries to do Due functions, which are nurses.
In private you are not a patient, you are a business.
All real estate promoters of the 2008 bubble have gotten into the health sector to earn money with a 90%benefit, or selling drugs so much and we all pay it, of our taxes.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/17/2024 10 p.m.

In the public you are a "patient" who in most cases as you exempt your rights in such a way that they listen to you are going to Jo ... based on Esperes VD, there are many people before ....
In the public a surgeon 4 operations a day, while in the private one ten ago, why they pay him for ten.
What they would have to do is let the citizen choose and who chooses the private one who does not charge the public
As for medicines, what the Americans pay, here are many that we pay 30% forever and tell an American who public health.
In conclusion, what must be released and those who work in public health demand to meet a minimum productivity

semanu's profile photo
semanu
03/18/2024 2:49 p.m.

@semanu, try to make you private insurance being diabetic, you will see the costs and the small print.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/18/2024 3:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina and find it insurance, you will know what Sanitas, DKV is, all these insurance are private and instead of social security, because you belong to insurance of those, which is only for officials, but you do not have to payNothing who has it costs me social security,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/18/2024 4:12 p.m.

Explain to me !!I don't know how to say

andrespmat
03/18/2024 4:13 p.m.

With everything you talk about the United States, the other day I was with an acquaintance who married a Spanish and had to go to the doctor, I speak pests of the SS said that this is third world,

andrespmat
03/18/2024 4:15 p.m.

@Regina, I do not have to make a private insurance, I have a private insurance, I have diabetes and insurance gives me how much I need, by a certain payment 30% of all the medications being retired, and what has been said, if those who work in thePublic Health would work as in a private company its operation would be much better.
Come appointments, you go to the health center there are four people and do not attend you because you have no appointment.
And you do not carry the price of operations, tests etc. With the diversion of patients from public to private health, a lot of pasta is saved

semanu's profile photo
semanu
03/18/2024 4:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.