{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

.. I just see what drum has been registered since March 2008 in this forum .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 7:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!
I just talked to Noah, I have congratulated her from your part, he is still very wide, but her girls are fine.
Maria what I wanted to tell you is that who is interested in sharing this forum with which we have already arrived will know how to do it.I have told you because you had said in the other forum that they were encouraged and that they came, and ... because whoever wants to do it will know how;).
That there is no moderator? ... How ...?Do we leave a dictatorship and get into an anarchy?

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 8:13 a.m.

Well, well, Juanlu, a lot of reason has that song, but I'm afraid it can be late to rectify :?
Hey, I didn't remember, thank you very much for the recommendation of the gardener's movie.How we liked it!Delicious the dialogues between the Lord Garden and the Brush.And the scene of the gallery and snob reminded me of my gallery owner and the gilipolleces that were said :))
Anyway, highly recommended.Without violence, if bloody scenes or special effects ... and exciting.It is curious, because the Lord Jardin looks a lot to a good friend of my lord particular brush.
And, speaking of something else, a little bird has told me in the ex-forge an exclusive subforum for moderators, operators, administrator and other "Zarandangas", with several threads, whose suggestive titles are something like: "Juan Luis", "Alea", "Alea's private" (the latter with a lot of movement, apparently)
How important are we?:either
Well, that seems that we have shaken some carpet full of bed bug and it seems that more than one is being chopped.
And, true.: Here you can edit!
Health

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 8:13 a.m.

Hello everyone, I see that getting more and more Into than well, Kaula well benida, velia pretty a kiss, a kiss hugs for everyone will make if they are getting more and more encouraged to forget mamidejuan me because you told me that the one who is looking forFind Woman,

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 8:39 a.m.

Maria, who told you because she found us without anyone saying where we were, so anyone who has interest will find us equally.Do not turn him around, which is nothing more than that.
Well, I'm going to eat
Health

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 8:46 a.m.

Let's see if I find out how this is going .....
I can't roll up.I just happened to thank everyone for congratulating me.
A kiss to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/17/2008 9:11 a.m.

Well I do not save it that Ivan to Saverlo and Saveis as I am to get into the forums that cost me a little but it was not for disturbing but because the Jente was a little arta and with sorrow when your Alea and meadedAlready to write that they would come to this I did not do it for badness to me, I feel a hug

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 9:14 a.m.

Fuck, that I have not realized to tell you that it is me, the punished without dessert (above that today we have a cake :)))
I have changed alias because Noa we already have one and by the way well precious and I did not want lios, and also because, new forum, aka new, hehe.
Chaito

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/17/2008 9:16 a.m.

Maria, do not worry woman and do not apologize because you have not done anything wrong and it seems that we are scolding you like young children when they do something bad and give them in hand.A beautiful kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/17/2008 9:18 a.m.

punished without dessert?

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 9:46 a.m.

Hala, Beky, how beautiful with the new suit :))
Give kisses to girls.
By the way, today I talked to Taty and tells me that he has not been able to contact Kris.
We will have to continue crossing fingers.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 10:21 a.m.

Good !!!
Beky, welcome, hehehej .... that you enjoy the cake a lot (I hope your in -laws are not: twisted: and congratulations again ... and a kiss for the kids.
Maria, garment, that does not give her, that as Rebeca says you have not done anything wrong .... people who have been with this new technologies for years. We know that it is easy to find on the network, almost everything one proposes.... nothing more ... how is Jesusa?I guess there are no news is because it is fine ...
Alea, I also knew that they have those threads (the last one, it will be recent) .... Look that the Loreal boy is like a cow ... or that the rest follow the game seen what was seen ....mmmmm .... marreddios, what panda !!!!
Juanlu, handsome of mine .... MUA !!!!How little it is !!!!
And I will sit to the armchair, that between the iron, the pool and the rule that will come to me shortly, I have the kidneys that get out of the site ....
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/17/2008 10:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

And that metaphorical:-/

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 11:04 a.m.

Beky ........... Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Many kisses

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 11:08 a.m.

:)) .. Let's see, that your friend and mine have sent me a private by the ex ... what has not yet resigned ...?

Well, I disconnect since for today I already have enough forums

see you!!

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 11:21 a.m.

I have come to this forum ... and as you are all familiaVelia, I have passed here and I need someone to explain to me that the thread is going .... Come on, I have come through Aki more to establish friendship with you from Aki and get down to the route !!!!!!!!!!!!!Ah, and why do I disagree with many things that happen in the other oneoooooo ..... Well does anyone explain to me?
I am from Ibiza, 30 years and I am always messing, so I will only say it once and I believe you all understand me perfectly;) If I have something to tell you, I will do it directly, and everything goes in a tone of peace ....I already say it in advance ... ah! And that apart from the chapter, I also suffer a lot with this disease that brings me crazy, loquita, crazy kisses

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/17/2008 12:02 p.m.

Hahahaha Anika Welcome !!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 12:05 p.m.

Hi Anika, Guapaaa !!!!Welcome .... Pot here we are ... a few to talk about what we think, even diabes, hahaha ... all we intend is to be comfortable and not have bad rolls ...
A little kiss, I'm glad to see you here ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/17/2008 12:19 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Joé, for once I write directly without going through the Word, I peta ... well, that half an hour ago I was idle but now I have complicated the afternoon, so ... Ah, Coñia, welcome the "new"... Ah, yes, what this forum is going is what we would have liked to be the other, I mean the thread of the route, and as for reasons outside our will was not possible, because that, andIn addition, at least in my case, I will use this forum to tell my diabetic stories, raise my doubts, my problems, and, if it is in my hand, help whoever seeks.Well, I have a mess.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/17/2008 12:28 p.m.

Well, be welcome, Anika.
The thread, they have already told you, goes from what everyone wants, and everyone who comes wanting to have fun, help or be helped, is at home.
So install comfortably and we hope you are at ease between us.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 12:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.