{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Yes, the Medtronic bomb carries the calculator too, although it is optional ... in fact I apply better "alone"
Although Roche's meter also applies to the Medtronic bomb, I think.

If we have diabetes, we are already a bit of hypochondriacs (at least I am), I suppose that with pregnancy the thing will sharpen and any things that you feel you look at it much more (as it should be, obviously).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2012 4:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do use the Bolus Wizard, as a guidance at least, the last decision is made but it is very useful for corrections because it takes into account the active insulin that I before did not take into account and the truth is that it does not usually fail me.
Now that the Contour Link meter does not seem entirely reliable either, at the moment I am not doing badly, but both Mania and Velia had to leave it because it climbed them to the hem 1 point.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2012 5:18 p.m.

Very good.

We continue with the most pleasant time.Today again beach.Two delicious bathrooms in the Cantabrian cool, topped by a cider in the beach bar.Of course, we left there with the right time to get rid of the downpour that fell.The storm arrived at full speed and already threatens a worsening of time :?

Prado, to see if it is true that you come and take those sidrines together.I'd love to.

Owash, I tell you the same.

Regarding Bolus Wizard, Celia uses it (when you feel like it, of course).The truth is that it is quite right, although it gives me the impression that the contour is less.

Nacho, good luck with that company and that everything is luxurious.

Tica, quiet, sure is nothing important.Sometimes they can even be gases.Anyway, it is good that you make sure to stay calm.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
07/26/2012 5:28 p.m.

..... to me also Alea, me too .......: D
Here is also the scrambled time, with storms and rain, at least it is not so hot and is appreciated .....

Velia how about the Rioja?

Ayyyy Owash do not see how good the Taichi hehe is ..... it seems that he does not exercise but I think so, one of my brothers has been doing it for years and is delighted, in addition to keeping him in good shape helps him relax .....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
07/27/2012 5:01 a.m.

Good morning, route!We are already in house.What a very intense week we have had.I have bosteres even in the sky of the mouth, hahahaha ...
The days of Ponferrada were great, I no longer tell you the company .... it is not for giving you envy, but jolin how Jose and Prado treated us (thank you !!!).And I don't count anything about the gastro-enological route (Jajajaj, I don't know if you can say so, but I think you all understand it) ... Let's see if my husband can make some chronicle of those cool ones.
And then the Rioja, hahaha, I no longer say, we are winds, because we have not stopped ...
After Madrid we went through Navatrasierra, a beautiful town of Cáceres Frontera with Toledo, where the grandparents of one of Angela's best friends live, there we have been a day and a half, I don't tell anything they have primed, and every homemade... there all of his garden and his animals, a past.
So now to rest a little that we were truly exhausted, although yes, we have enjoyed a lot ... and I do not tell you the girls, they did not want to go from Ponferrada, they did not want to go from Ollauri, they did not want to go fromNavatrasierra .... anyway.
I have not read you, I will update myself ... I hope you are all well.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/28/2012 6:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

..... Well, nothing velia, now a few days with a purifying diet to recover and go :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) .....

DiabetesForo
07/28/2012 7:20 a.m.

I see that Velia, Juanlu and Family have been suffering gastronomic hardships :)) :)) :))

Well, second day of JJOO ... A luxury this internet ... I can look at 4 competitions at the same time: shock::-/ I am missing eyes: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
It is the appetizer ... On day 3 athletics begins and that I follow it all year, so I swear even more.

I did not see the inauguration ceremony live, I saw pieces in deferred, but I liked it ... MR.BEAN, James Bond with the same Queen of England: O: O: Shock :: Shock:
Good music ... And those infamous costumes of all delegations: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
07/29/2012 4:39 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Already with the ass Pesicola: D, trying to organize everything and do not forget anything, and above all, try to make the tetris work well and we can fit all the pieces in the trunk of the car, hahaha (quite complicated task) ....Prado, the next one has to be a furis, yes or yes :)) :)) :))
I have not seen anything from the Olympic Games, the truth is that with these heats what you want is to be in the courtyard so little TV have seen ... Dani I suppose that enjoying, although for now there is not much to celebrate.
Well, routes, I want you to have a good morning, those who enjoy vacations that you have a great time and those that do not, because to rest (I swear that in my house is where rest) ...

Kisses to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/01/2012 7:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Have a great time: D: D: D and rest a lot .....

Owash It seems to me that you are not going to hit the EHHH medaller ....;), as we go we will have the fingers of one hand and they will remain :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
08/01/2012 7:34 a.m.

GOOD ROUTEAAAAAAA !!
How about everything?I hope everyone well.I have news I am pregnant, I know for almost 2 weeks, today I went to the endo and they changed me to less, I do not understand, if Lantus is not harmful, why change?I'm going to try to see how such, Owash Your Us You Levemir, right?The endo has told me that they are normally two punctures, but I'm going to start with one, like Lantus, he told me that the two basal are the same, I am afraid of hypos, it is that with Lantus it is great.
Tomorrow we go to Galicia a week, I will start with the change when I return, to see how such.
Well, to keep good, take care of you, and see you around
Kissssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/06/2012 2:44 p.m.

Let the pregnancy go well, Anabeg to take care of yourself ...

I don't understand why they change your Lantus to Levemir, if you are well controlled, there is no longer to make changes.Ask the reason for the change ...
Theoretically, Levemir makes less hypoglycemia
There are people who use only 1 dose of Levemir ... I used 2 because it allowed me to adjust more between the different schedule stretches it had.

You see how in the end we will approach my prognosis of 14 medals ...
In any case, I am enjoying many competitions, that in the end the medals give me the same.
The only thing I have taken a barrier to British and French: Mrgreen:

Ale, to continue with all cows ... that I still have 3 and a half weeks left: D

DiabetesForo
08/08/2012 2:26 a.m.

Anabeg congratulations !!!!: D and enjoy the holidays ......

Owash are you on vacation ????? .....
I believe that 14 medals are not going to be ehhh;) ... we will reach 10 at most .....

DiabetesForo
08/08/2012 3:24 a.m.

Pozí I'm cows all month ...

And you?Do you take any week?

We can even reach 16 or 17 medals ... But hey, that's the least.
Very important the medals of female sport ... which still seems to demonstrate something.

DiabetesForo
08/09/2012 2:45 a.m.

.... Well, to be on vacation how early !!!!!!!!!!:)) :)) :)) :))
No, there is no vacation in sight .....:-/

The truth is that these Olympics are being those of women, without a doubt, even in team sports that until now was hardly known ......

DiabetesForo
08/09/2012 3:23 a.m.

Very good, friends ... It has been for centuries that I do not happen here.We had a bit of everything, I have not been as good as I would have liked and to top it off, loss of password and problems to enter.But everything is more or less resolved and I often go to take a little while with you.
I will try to catch up (bufff, it will cost me) and tell you how everything has gone, our joys and sorrows, our thanks and misfortunes ... Anyway, of everything.
I hope you are all right and I'm glad to see this family together again.

A kiss and we see each other.

DiabetesForo
08/15/2012 7:23 a.m.

.... Joo Marcita how long, I'm glad to read here again: D, don't leave us again .....
kisses

DiabetesForo
08/15/2012 7:29 a.m.

Good morningssss ... Thank you very much, Prado ... too long, yes: Oops :: oops:

DiabetesForo
08/16/2012 6:19 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!: D
I see that we have pleasant news ... Anabeg pregnant: D, Biennnnn !!!!! ... congratulations !!and Marcita back: d.I'm glad to see you here.Noe will be made a champion.
Owash, in the end you were right with the medals, what a final stretch !!!We have taken advantage of nap times to see the finals, the truth is that it hooks.
Alea, how is that summer going?I guess enjoying every second, to see if we throw a while.
Prado, we have remembered a lot of you.By the way of the vinito we already gave good account, hehehe, very good: D ... and the roses are placed in the bathrooms ... but how beautiful !!!
Well, as you can see we are back ... Ohhhhh, how tired we are, ajjajajaj, and it is not a joke ... This of the beach is tired ... you do not see how we have had it ... there are a fewcurious anecdotes that Juan Luis is trying to shape ... and well, tell you that I think I have hated the squid, and that the fishing for my ears come out:-/ :)) :)) :)), but without a doubt itThat I miss the return are the sunsets, oh God, what more impressive sunsets ... We have taken photos (thousands of photos), but I do not know if there will be any that express the moment.
My friend Mamen has just arrived to take a coffee, then I continue.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/17/2012 5:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

...... I already know that you agreed on us :)) :)) :)) :)) And we of you hahaha ..... jolin what envy, healthy envy: mrgreen :: mrgreen:, I'm glad you like the wine, we have also given a good account of Extremadura Uffff's foods ... how rich everything .....: Oops :: oops:

DiabetesForo
08/17/2012 5:41 a.m.

Velia, I'm glad to greet you again here ... All of pleasure !!!!!!!Yes, no already a little woman, they grow very quickly.

Well, eating time, see you later, to see if I finish catching up.Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/17/2012 9:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.