Well ... I also wanted to introduce myself

sweety's profile photo   02/07/2010 5:26 a.m.

Hello,
I am from Pamplona, ​​well I'm really from Bilbao but I've been in Pamplona for many years.
They have not yet put the bomb, I think they will call me to put it before Easter.At the end of this month I have to do education to explain the operation and the following week they put it to me.
Meanwhile they have changed my endocrine, here they have grouped all the people who carry bombs and have them only 2 endocrine.In principle they have told me that it is because pump patients require more thorough monitoring.To me that has touched me seems very nice and competent.
At the moment while I wait for the bomb, the insulinas has changed me (the lantus has taken me and put me insuulatard), and I am in the phase of trying to lower the hemoglobin.
Now I click 6 times a day, fast and slow in each meal.
Sweety, I feel the laser, has to be very hard, I complain about the one to me, but I see that it has nothing compared to yours!For me, the eye issue is a drink too hard.
Maybe now that I am considering a pregnancy is when I am overwhelming the issue of view and the more I read about this, the more I overwhelm.I think I can control this and get pregnant, I'm going to be a pregnant hypochondriac!

Aran's profile photo
Aran
03/02/2010 2:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Aran.
I see that you have little left for the pump.My little one has it 5 months ago and it is a pass, it is another way of carrying diabetes.I hope you do well.See you around here.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/02/2010 4:15 a.m.

Thanks Lola !!!Well, I think that great.They have signed up for the next course that comes out of bomb operation, so I am very happy.Now to wait, I don't know how long I have to wait and while keeping trying to control this and lower the hem.
Aran, I understand you.I am very worried about the topic of view too.But we must continue on the front, as they told us here, backwards that it is only to take impulse.And well, to take care of us much so that the thing does not keep moving forward.To me during pregnancy (in case it reassures you) I did not increase the retinopathy, it has been with the involuntary lack of control after pregnancy.But if you go with the bomb, surely you get it much better.The pregnancy itself is that it passes anxiously, I am not going to deny it.At least I passed it ... but nothing insufferable or that cannot be supported.I think that every pregnant woman has concern because the baby is fine, and we have diabetes because we are still more, poer being a medium or high risk pregnancy will make you many echoes and you will be more calm.everything goes.And what helped me a lot was to meet diabetic people with healthy babies and quite normal pregnancies.The worst is carried out, I think it is the theme of the nausea of ​​the first months, because we have the added problem that if we break down what we have eaten ... bad business, hahaha but it is solved with salty juices and cookies :)) EverythingIt will arrive ...
Anyway, I hope to see you soon because of the thread of bombs and a little later telling us that we have a cybernetic nephew on the way: D

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/02/2010 8 a.m.

Good, how good ... I'm really glad.How good today good news, hopefully the course is not delayed much.
Forgive for my ignorance, why does retinopathy increase during pregnancy?

lola's profile photo
lola
03/02/2010 8:44 a.m.

Welcome Aran.Go well we are more to the diabetic and bombing pre -stored club.:))
I am very glad Sweety who has finally put you for the bomb, and by the way thanks for the notices, because I had thought about it ... when I got pregnant, if what I like vomit what do I do?By the way, I suppose it will be the endocrine that tells you that you can already, or when did you see that you had the hemoglobin you threw yourself into the river?;)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/02/2010 1:32 p.m.

Thanks Lola !!!hehe, I remember Macario "but that happy Toyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Hehe, well, Paula has not yet put it on me, but being at the doors has excited me a lot to endure another week more of uncertainty ...
Regarding pregnancy, the endo that should be with a hemo of 6.That, we got to work.By the way, to see if I learn to put photos here and I show you my little one.
Calm with nausea.First because not all pregnant women have them (and diabetes does not influence that) and if you have them, then you also have to think that they usually happen in the second quarter ... which is relatively little time.The usual tricks to remove them are salty cookies.So, to calculate hydrates and bodily pal.And if I came to vomit, then I took a zumito to Sorbitos, little by little ... but every pregnancy is a world, so calm.How is your Hemo Paula?I don't know if you've commented ... I don't remember: Oops:
Lola, the retinopathy ... I put a link to see if it clarifies you

In addition, it must be taken into account that if the retinopathy is proliferative (only if it is), the most likely (if not safe) is that the delivery has to be for Caesarea ... but only if the retinopathy is proliferative, put onThat the effects of natural delivery effort can produce a retinal detachment.Mine was (and is) proliferative ... so ... Caesarea to singing ... but it's what mattered to me least, really ... Anyway ... Let's see if you get we have soon and messy them...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/02/2010 1:58 p.m.

Well, the last one before putting the bomb was 8.3 :(, the most frustrating thing is that my husband and I thought that he had lowered it at least to 7.6 or so, because he took everything to the table, now with theI see that at dawn I get up a mogollón and on Sundays, which are a few days of relaxation, I almost always rise to 300 at noon, in the end I hope that with the bomb it will be lowered now.

paula's profile photo
paula
03/03/2010 7:23 a.m.

Well, patience Paula ... the last one gave me 8.0 ... Today I have done analysis, but it will be higher ... I don't know what happens to me at night ... but I'm starting to mosque myself ...It is the same what I quit ... Go up and go up throughout the night ... the continuous meter I can not afford it, so patience ...
And calm, you'll see that with the bomb you immediately control the hem.(For shortly you get down to work and while ... to practice ... so then go perfect :)) :)) :)))

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/03/2010 8:09 a.m.

Hahaha, Sweety, I join the Club to practice, but that of pre -stored with a bomb will be that not for the moment, we will see in a few years.Thanks for the document, I did not know to affect pregnancy on retinopathy.Well girls take care of you and go for it.

Bad of many comfort of fools but I also have the last hemo 8,3 ... Let's see if we lower it, I am doing homework, well I try.

Well, with the pump it is true that it is easier to download them, I lowered it from 9.0-8.7 to 8.0-7.9, but now it seems that I return to the traces and go back.I think I fell asleep in the laurels ...

I am behind the continuous meter, today I have sent an e-mail to Medtronic to see how I can solve it.

Good night!

lola's profile photo
lola
03/03/2010 5:25 p.m.

Lola, if you send you information.The truth is that I would like, but right now it is not very economically viable ... (but well, I may have the first, hahahaha) ... not seriously, I have considered it many times ... and yesI would like to have it for the next pregnancy ... so, if I know what it costs and how it goes ... Well, I still put a huchita already ... to start.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/04/2010 7:42 a.m.

But in what community do you live?I am in Castilla La Mancha, and both the bomb and the meter subsidize the S.S, I do not have to pay anything, neither for the cannulas, nor reservoirs, nor sensors, etc.It seems to me a pass ...: Evil: that we are in the same country and that these things happen !!!Anyway, I'm sorry for you, I feel deduced and ashamed: oops: ...

paula's profile photo
paula
03/04/2010 2:15 p.m.

Well in the capital !!!!But nothing at all.But well, I can't complain.Here at least they give me the strips.In Andalusia they gave me one day or 3 during pregnancy ... in the end I fought with the doctor and gave me 6, but almost at the end.Anyway, these things vary a lot from community to community.But the continuous meter, which I know in Madrid does not subsidize it.Of course, I am not well informed ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/04/2010 3:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.