Well ... I also wanted to introduce myself

sweety's profile photo   02/07/2010 5:26 a.m.

How in Endo?Any hope?

lola's profile photo
lola
02/23/2010 6:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joo, thank you very much for the animals and advice.Yesterday I had a dog day and I couldn't enter.In Madrid it rained pitchers and I had to take the little one to the ophthalmologist, he set up a show in the car and in the parking lot that seemed to be cutting in pieces.Anyway, to what I was going ...
Yesterday I went to endo and when I arrive it turns out that he has not gone.There was a young girl replacing her.He asks me for controls, he asks the story a little, I tell him that I want to find a baby in the short term on the topic of view, he sees that I have to put insulin every time I want to try a bite, that I have rare hyposAnd I don't notice them ... Anyway, he goes and tells me, and you haven't considered the bomb? ... Of course, my face was poem.So I said yes, that I had already talked to my endo ... I asked if she could treat me and take the issue of the bomb and told me no, that I had to be my endo.Grrrrr !!!So the lantus uploaded and wait.
Total, from there I went where the educator with which I am in the courses, told me to happen to me and I was giving cane with the theme of the bomb.He told me that first all the cartridges must be exhausted but that if it does not work that she will propose to my end of the bomb.(I don't know what cartridges it is concerned, because I have been behind the bomb for five years and 9 months after pregnancy trying to tame our friend ...
Jo, as I roll up.Thank you very much again ... I return to the course next Monday and on Tuesday to endo.Let's see what tells me.
And tomorrow laser in the other eye ... what a laziness !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/24/2010 2:07 a.m.

Well, Sweety, it seems that you are on the right track, at least in the hospital they talk about bombs naturally .... I think it is a matter of insisting, insisting and insisting ... you must transmit to the doctor what happens to you, youQuality of life, your lack of control and your knowledge of the subject.Do not be afraid to ask (if you knew how much I had to ask for Angela's, first to be prayedBut speaking, people understand each other, and if he is not of those closed to "progress", he will surely hear you .... You will see that you will get it.
Courage with the laser .... then only 1 more session, right?
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/24/2010 3:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Yes, I think that little by little they will convince them, do not give up.You are in your right to choose the treatment you prefer, so you don't mind being heavy with the pump.

Cheer up with the laser, you have less!

Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
02/24/2010 3:53 a.m.

Hello again!, I am giving myself a laser, I have two sessions and I think I have two others, but this time they are distancing them a lot between session and session.Also yesterday they changed my insulin, they have taken away my lantus and they have put me insulating, all this while the bomb comes.The idea is to start lowering hemoglobins below 7. Now I walk with 7.5 but I have enough ups and downs.I don't know if I'm going to control this sufficiently to consider pregnancy.

Aran's profile photo
Aran
02/24/2010 4:12 a.m.

Thank you!!!And yes, I will continue to insist.I will not give up ... at least I touch the lottery :))
Aran, I assure you that if I could lower the hemo to get pregnant, you starting from 7 and a half sure you can.(I started from 11).If you want to be a mom, that's great motivation.Insulin have changed in case you get pregnant and you still don't have the bomb.Lantus and pregnancy cause a lot of controversy.They changed it to me when I became pregnant but the change did not go well, so I signed a role and said I used it for my ...
Anyway, I have read with the bomb, it is surely easier to lower the hem, but above all I think it can be useful during pregnancy.But much encouragement that surely you just have it ... (an "impossible" case that has a beautiful baby of almost 10 months) tells you
Well, I will be a couple of days totally cao with the laser, I will return full of spirits and energy.(I will try at least) Thank you very much for the spirits.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/24/2010 9:25 a.m.

Coup Aran, to see if the bomb comes as soon as possible and you can get down to work to go for that baby.
Sweety, in a day we will see you.You tell us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/24/2010 10:54 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Let's see if they give you the bomb, it seems to lie that it is a health thing and the bureaucracy making it difficult.Let's keep hope.
Sweety, relax and return with the batteries put, a kiss.

lola's profile photo
lola
02/24/2010 2:12 p.m.

Yesterday was my first day with the insuler, and I spent the day with 3 hypoglycemia, today I started to lower my dose, to see if I can get controlled little by little.In principle until the bomb arrives, I have changed the insulin to see if I can go down the hemoglobins, and so I won time.
They gave me a laser on Monday, on Tuesday a pretty bad day passed, with a lot of headache and with a cloudy view, but for Wednesday I was already better.
Much encouragement !!

Aran's profile photo
Aran
02/25/2010 2:24 a.m.

Holas and dares at what costs you have to throw forward ........... back only to take impulse. Safe and we will walk here.

Nadie's profile photo
Nadie
02/25/2010 3:39 a.m.

Hey, what is there!?I'm not getting around here ... well, Sweety, I see that you are on the right track, mood you will see how you get it, and the laser, in short, patience ...
Go aran, I am very sorry that you have a bad time last Tuesday :(, but don't worry, sometimes unfortunateTo the new insulin!A kiss Apañas: Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
02/26/2010 4:38 a.m.

Hello good!!!If there is any writing failure ... it is because I see less than a plaster cat.
Well, yesterday they gave me the laser and today I am like a lot of annoying, but well, it is that to finish off, in the afternoon I was broken and they took it out in emergencies ... Anyway ... without comments.Toy Pachuchaaaa, but very lively (also as my son has not been traveling for several days because I was traveling and then the laser and the tooth ... today I have picked him up and has not cried, he wanted to come with me !!!, What a bug that is made).
But well, even if it is quite annoyed, I am animated and wanting to continue fighting.And I also have to thank you for all of the forum, which makes this more bearable and easier to resolve various doubts.
Now I have it more difficult to control the sugar, yesterday with the anesthesia of the eye they put me corticosteroids that are released over 3 or 4 weeks and told me that the glucose levels would rise ... so it gets even moreInteresting the theme ... But hey, yesterday, surprisingly and today, they are the best days of glycemia in all week.The same because it was pending at every moment ... ironies of life ...
Aran, do you have more laser sessions?They do it with anesthesia?
Ufff, who wants him to arrive on Tuesday to assault endo, hahahahaha.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/26/2010 2:34 p.m.

Hi Sweety:

I'm glad you are animated.Keep it up.Jo, you have joined everything: the tooth, the laser ... well it will come better time do not worry, at least today you have had a good day with the glycemia and there is your child, so look at the positive side.
How many laser sessions do you have?

lola's profile photo
lola
02/26/2010 2:54 p.m.

Thanks Lola!
In principle two: ((but until day 10 nothing at all ... we will take advantage until then to try to tame the fierce is (the sugar, not my son ... The latter I think is more complicated, hahahahahaha)

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/27/2010 3:20 p.m.

But after the sessions you see well, Noo Sweety?At least I am annoying a couple of days but then well, what do not give me so many in a row: o

paula's profile photo
paula
02/27/2010 4:39 p.m.

I love not to lose the sense of humor.Never lose it.

lola's profile photo
lola
02/27/2010 6:56 p.m.

Thanks Lola, you are a first, try ..: Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 5:03 a.m.

Hello, this year I have two laser sessions, one in January, another in February and next April.I do not know how many they can keep me, they are telling me so in each consultation, according to how they see the eye.
I only throw a few drops to delay and just before entering, they give me the anesthesia in the eye, and I do not usually have problems with sugar, I usually be high that same day, because of the tension, nervous or whatever, whatever,But the next day I am more or less controlled.
The truth is that this time the laser is giving me very little by little and leaving many days between each session.According to the ophthalmologist I preferred to give me less strong sessions to avoid having some edema or inflammation.
3 years ago when the retinopathy came out and they had to operate several times, I remember that the laser was much harder.
Now they are giving me laser because they made me angiography, and they detected that I had new neovants and considering that this year I wanted to consider a pregnancy, they give it to prevent and leave the area more controlled.
A lot of real encouragement!

Aran's profile photo
Aran
03/01/2010 3:04 a.m.

Hello good!!
Thus they gave me the laser a couple of years ago, with anesthesia before entering and in many sessions.But this time the thing is much worse apparently and put the anesthesia punctured in the eye ... and the last time with the corticosteroids those happy.Oh well...
The other time I did not miss any vision, this time.Not big thing, but I see something worse.But I will wait to graduate to finish all the sessions ...
Uff, until day ten nothing at all.How about the pump aran?Have you told you anything?I don't know if you said it on occasion and I have lost it (forgive whether it is in advance) but where are you from?
Thanks Lola, Paula and nobody ... for the spirits ... for being there ... they are lately needed.Today I had a course ... there are more people with a bomb, several people were put last Wednesday ... I have an appointment with the endo and the educator ... Let's see if there is luck and give me some positive hopeAnd I while ... giving cane !!!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/01/2010 3:13 p.m.

Let's see if you're lucky tomorrow, tell us how your visit to endo.kisses

lola's profile photo
lola
03/01/2010 7:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.