{'en': 'When the sugar you eat is lowered?', 'es': '¿Cuando se os baja el azúcar que coméis?'} Image

When the sugar you eat is lowered?

campanilla's profile photo   11/21/2012 7:28 a.m.

Hello!!!

I have a problem, because when my sugar is lowered, I take the opportunity to eat things that I cannot eat like donuts, chucherias ... and I do not know when to stop then when I measure it again at alomejor I have 300.

I would like to know what is best for me to rise and stay at a normal level and do not go to 300 ...

All the best!

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/21/2012 7:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If that also did me, but then there is the rebound that everything you ate grrrrr, plants with 3oo or more, what I do scheme like 15 gr
of Hydrates 3 -Maria Type and To Wait 15 minutes, and repeat again, if I'm fine, then I stay with a tremendous desire to eat sweet but I do not want
Then be high is what there is, unless you correct clearly.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/21/2012 8:11 a.m.

Hello Campanilla,

With half juice or a glass you should have enough to trace a hypo.The best thing is that you take half juice and some slower absorption hydrates, type two cookies or three bread sticks.If you don't go back, you take another juice.
After a while the crazy eating are passed ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/21/2012 9:31 a.m.

To treat a hypo you have to follow as you have already told what is called the rule of 15 that is: to supply about 15 grams of rapid absorption carbohydrates and wait 15 minutes (at rest) to restore glucose levelsIn blood.If after those 15 minutes the situation has not been improved, another 15 grams of carbohydrates should be ingested. It is not normal for it to be repeated a 3rd time.
This is the theory, who does not mean the crazy desire to end everything in the fridge?The fillets that have left over (and that they do not have HC) drink what remains even more than 1 liter of the tail soda bottle that is also light, or the opposite end of not taking anything so that it is not uploaded later.So Campanilla that problem we have had all or almost all.
I finally solve it: I put on a temporary basal of 30 min (which the minimum that the pump leaves me) at 0% (the cancels at 20 when you notice the improvement) and take about 5 or 10 gr of HCRapid action was a day before eating and on the street, when I arrive home acom and at two hours everything was ok.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
11/21/2012 2:55 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

I depend on the day.But above all if the hicc is at night, I eat even the kitchen countertop if it has some sugar stuck above ...
And the rest, because solids no longer go.Over the years, I do not get the blood glucose quickly more than the liquid, and specifically the coca-cola.And then, after a few minutes (few, because Coca Cola rises blood glucose as a real shot), you eat some slow HC (very little is enough) and run ... well, to run precisely not, because when you go toGoing to sports and you find a hypo, it is better not to practice sports and leave it for another day.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/23/2012 6:18 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thank you all
GONDRORULO A SAID IN THE HOSPITAL THAT THE NORMAL COCA COCA NI TASTE IT OR WHY
What I realize is when I like a donuts, it takes a long time to climb and when I drink a juice it takes nothing 10 minutes.
all the best

campanilla
11/23/2012 7:07 a.m.

That is why you should not overcome a hypo eating a donuts, it has a lot of fat and the climb is slower.
Always go up with a little juice or cocacola that rise very fast and then eat some hydrate to fix blood glucose.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2012 7:10 a.m.

Hello :)

Well look, I always charge with me a cardboard juice, of 200 ml, for me it is what works for me.My doctor told me that it was better to take juice to consume some sweet or something, since the juice as it is Liqido takes effect sooner.

Greetings : ) !!!

alejandrita25's profile photo
alejandrita25
11/25/2012 10 p.m.

<Alejandrita25 "" "" "" "" Hi :)

Well look, I always charge with me a cardboard juice, of 200 ml, for me it is what works for me.My doctor told me that it was better to take juice to consume some sweet or something, since the juice as it is Liqido takes effect sooner.

Greetings :) !!!

Is juice from cardboard ???I didn't know.will know, right?:)) :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/26/2012 3:31 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) What a luck of Oscar humor !!!

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/26/2012 10:53 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

The important thing in a descent, something fast: 1 zumito without added zauses (1 r).And at 15-20 min, which will have already uploaded, some slower absorption such as 2 Maria cookies or 1 piece of small fruit.Never sweet!They have a lot of fat and this later gets the glucose.Willpower against voracious hunger !!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
11/27/2012 7:21 a.m.

Pepita but if you take a juice without sugar you upload you?
all the best
And thank you all.

campanilla
11/28/2012 3:23 a.m.

Of course they go up, they have carbohydrates.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/28/2012 3:34 a.m.

Added sugar without hydrates, it's true, but they don't rise as fast as others.It all depends on the hypo, it is not the same to be in 30 than in 60, for example, but what is clear is, as you have already pointed out, that you have to take fast absorption hydrates (juices, tail, glucosport, etc.), Wait 15 minutes, measure yourself, repeat the operation if it has not traced, and if slow hydrates has been traced (a cookie or cookie and a half, a piece of bread, etc.) to fix blood glucose.Because if not, the same thing takes to go up, is what it takes to go down ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/28/2012 5:32 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Years ago it was really complicated to find a fisting juice without breakfast.
Now it is really difficult for me to find a fisting juice with sugar for the downs.

And not.A sugar -free juice does not upload the lows well.It has HC and will go up, yes.But what is needed in Hicar is speed.And a juice without you.I have tried several lately and I have not found any.So use exclusively Coca Cola.Holy hand.And go up like a real ray.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/28/2012 5:45 a.m.

<BLOCKQUOTE CAMPANILLA "" = "" REL = ""

Well, it would be good to know why.Since the majority took Coca Cola for sugar descents.The juices can serve for a slight drop, but the 40gr of sugar that carries a can of cocacola or fanta is what rises faster.Maybe it's for caffeine?

Xavi's profile photo
Xavi
11/28/2012 6:03 a.m.

Well, it would be good to know why.Since the majority took Coca Cola for sugar descents.The juices can serve for a slight drop, but the 40gr of sugar that carries a can of cocacola or fanta is what rises faster.Maybe it's for caffeine?

Well, I don't know the truth, I would have been with diabetes for 3 months and I went to see the nurses who had behaved super well with myI better drink a juice that the cocacola was not good, and for the caffeine I do not think that we had a can of Cocacola Light to see if I could take it and told me that I could take it perfectly that I had nothing ofsugar.
So I will not be the truth.

campanilla
11/28/2012 7:19 a.m.

Well, I imagine that a nurse (who is not a dietitian, let's not forget, that is, he knows what he knows) will say that he prefers a juice because, simply, a juice is always healthier than a Coca Cola, although Coca Cola is not that it is that it isA harmful food, since it is only water, gas, caffeine and sugar.I suppose it will say it for caffeine, or by gas, two things that certain people can give them some annoying consequence.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/29/2012 9:45 a.m.

But the caffeine and gas to the sugar does not affect noo? I usually carry in the chucherias bag, with the chucherias he goes up much later? A greeting

campanilla
11/29/2012 10:40 a.m.

Gas and caffeine have nothing to do with diabetes.

Chucheías are solid.But the fastest raises a hypo is always the liquid, although some more than others, of course.It is not the same to drink a chocolate at the cup as a Coca Cola, or one of those juices that have mixed juice and milk.The fastest is the simplest;water and glucose (or sucrose) dissolved.And Coca Cola is basically that.Water and about 25 or 26 g.of pure glucose.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/29/2012 11:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.