{'en': 'When the sugar you eat is lowered?', 'es': '¿Cuando se os baja el azúcar que coméis?'} Image

When the sugar you eat is lowered?

campanilla's profile photo   11/21/2012 7:28 a.m.

I do not know where I read that caffeine can interact with growth hormone, that I don't know if it will be true or not but the same is why and rather it will be for children, I have also read that carbon dioxide CO2 containing carbonated drinksThey attack the calcium of bones and teeth, but I think it is preferable to raise a hypo than worry about the teeth ....

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
11/29/2012 2:42 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

I would never give Coca Cola to a child.But that is drawer, Samoeus.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/12/2012 5:45 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well, I have been drinking cocacola since I was very small even though my mother did not leave me but hidden I had very good lol
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
12/12/2012 10:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well I have been drinking cocacola since I was very small although my mother did not leave me but in hidden I had been very good to me, I am now addicted to the cocacola hehe
GREETING

Being diabetics Tomas Coca Normal Cola without being in hypoglycemia?

For a while I was addicted but to Cocacola Light, then I already passed to the coffee that still hooks more.

Xavi's profile photo
Xavi
12/12/2012 1:44 p.m.

Hello everyone

I always take at home, I say at home to refer to meals and dinners Light Cafe -without caffeine .... I always stressed "I don't know if any damage will do me.:(

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/12/2012 2:18 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

As a curiosity, patients with PEG feeding probes (a probe that goes directly to the stomach and there is feed on) are usually recommended for the week (travel voyage) of 1-2 coca cola vessels (It doesn't matter if it is with caffeine or not) .... It helps to clean both the probe, the stomach and the area where it is inserted.

I think that abuse is always bad ... in the long run.
But each one assimilates food in a different way.
Romevila, if you have been doing it for a long time and you don't notice ... I don't see why you have to change.
Perhaps, at most, you could accumulate too many sweeteners, but I don't know any study that shows that many is harmful to something in particular ...:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/12/2012 3:19 p.m.

I love cocacola, now Light and when I have a bad digestion it is what is going best to me, to the second drink I already notice that the stomach returns to his being :)) So Owash I am not surprised that I am surprised that they do that with the patients with the patientsWith probe ...... :))

DiabetesForo
12/12/2012 3:27 p.m.

Nooo xavi before if I drank normal cocacola but since they told me that it was diabetic I always drink it light hehe
All the best!!!

campanilla
12/18/2012 6:50 p.m.

Hello guys and left the donuts hehe and started with the juices and cookies to maintain but the other day I got off at night about 00:00 and I drink a juice with sugar and a piece of bread and in the morning of the day of the dayFollow at 7:30 I get up with the sugar sund under again why can it be ???
Another thing you wanted to ask you, I work in an office and here juices I do not even bring it every day because I can not go down, then what I have in the PR bag if I get off are the typicalsCandies of those flowers of flowers but I don't know if that will rise well for me without me after the climb.
A health

campanilla
02/19/2013 11:08 a.m.

Hello chic@s!
I share with you a link that I read about that popular drink ...

Greetings to all!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
02/20/2013 9:01 a.m.

Campanilla, if you have repeated hypos at night, is that you will have basal.
It always carries juice in the bag or a condensed milk tube, which gives you a lot.If you want candies, the fastest are the sugus.

Olmo, I'm almost addicted to Cocacola Light, I'll have to rethink it ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/20/2013 12:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It seemed interesting to share it with you.Advertising and marketing, are already responsible for alienating us and encouraging us to consume all kinds of drinks and food, which are not always healthy, the worst, is that the message covers a lot among the youngest, which will be the greats harmed in the future, but hey, it is not my intention to divert the thread, one day I may encourage and open one on general issues with the title of "the poison that they sell us" ...

Taking up the theme of the thread, when I have a drop, condensed milk, puff pastry from Astorga, bread ... and I am out of home, the most practical sugar envelopes or biofuts ...

Greetings!!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
02/20/2013 1:27 p.m.

Thanks Regina
I am also addicted to Coca Cola Light now not so much but first as soon as I get up instead of drinking milk drink coca cola so fixes hehe
A health

campanilla
02/21/2013 3:52 a.m.

I take a juice (although you can also take half a coca-cool) and an energetic bar, half sandwich ...that you take later keep it.

yuregtf's profile photo
yuregtf
02/26/2013 3:03 p.m.

good wave I want to comment on one things
There are sometimes that if I take a juice and two slices of roasted bread (two revanades equal to a ration) and sometimes it does not work for me and it goes down again or sometimes it goes too much.
When do you have it down when you eat breakfast etc. after eating the normal eatence do you click or no longer ????
Greetings thanks

campanilla
02/27/2013 4:15 a.m.

Of course you have to click, what corresponds to the food.It is advisable to take something to overcome and then eat what you had planned but I almost never do it like this: Oops:.If I am low and I will eat, how and I punctuate me when I finished eating somewhat less insulin than it corresponds to me by the hydrates.

DiabetesForo
02/27/2013 4:26 a.m.

I usually do that but there are many times that I do so then then I went down jej
I will get less than normal
Greetings and thanks

campanilla
02/27/2013 4:45 a.m.

I have a lotI have realized that with 1 Coca-Cola the levels of sugar return to their site and do not pay the consequences of the rebound.

Arania's profile photo
Arania
12/05/2013 2:44 p.m.

Hello everyone!I need help-counsel.I have been suffering a little rare episodes when I put the insulin (Lantus x mornings) when I put the insulin, it gives me a very strong downturn (the last time in 5 min suddenly gets off from 208 to 128) andI kept going down, up to 51 .... I had to take two juices and a cocacola to stop it .... This has happened to you?I always put the lantus in the same place (I have created a lump for not rotating) can it be for this?Thanks to everyone in advance for your help!Greetings!!

Mickey's profile photo
Mickey
10/18/2014 8:39 p.m.

Mickey, changes site, because that sudden descent is dangerous, you may be injected into a capillary and not subcutaneously ...
Put it on the buttock, which is the best site.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2014 9:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.