{'en': 'When the sugar you eat is lowered?', 'es': '¿Cuando se os baja el azúcar que coméis?'} Image

When the sugar you eat is lowered?

campanilla's profile photo   11/21/2012 7:28 a.m.

I and aquariums, it is what is going better to me, I recover almost immediately, I have it authorized by my endocrine, with a low in 30 I drink somewhat less than one can, a glass of coffee, and I control and see how it goes up.I have used it for two years and it is great

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/20/2014 2:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The cocacola will be bad, but if you have it at hand and gives you a hiccup, then there is nothing better.I at first, I threw everything that deprives me like donuts, buns, etc. but I got a barbarity.
In the end the 15 rule is the best.About 15 gr of hydrate (with 2 cookies voucher)
It is much better to control so a bolts binge

lauramontero79's profile photo
lauramontero79
11/28/2014 2:05 p.m.

Coca Cola is the best and the fastest.I don't know what component that prevents you from nauseous when you take so much sugar.I normally need a whole can to overcome a decrease of 50 or even a little more and the good thing is that it has no rebound effect like the fruit or bowl that continues to rise for a long time.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/28/2014 7:33 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, I manage with a juice or a gulp up 15, with the gas from the Coca Cola and if I drink it fast to go back soon they cry to my eyes: D: D: D: D

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
11/28/2014 10:05 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Ha ha ha!!That happens to me too !!
If I am at home, pineapple juice that they carry sugar and if it catches me on the street or over sugar or orange fanta that with Coca Cola happens more what Belefe has said74

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2014 11:13 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I always carry a juice brick and some cookies in my bag and with that I approve.I love juice and is very comfortable to wear so perfect :)

Laire's profile photo
Laire
11/29/2014 12:31 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

The milk condensed in tube is also very comfortable.Two drinks, and running.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/29/2014 1:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The Gup Up 15 that hehe is very good, it goes up to you in a moment and it is the right thing so that it does not upload you to always take it is the best it does not occupy anything and trace in 1 minute.
All the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
12/04/2014 1:31 a.m.

Fanta, apart from that it is very good :).I always wear a can in the car, although it is true that thanks to the Dexcom it is difficult for me to get a hypo away from home.

The theme of Gup Up (I have it but I have never tried it) is that it does not seem practical, to leave it in the car ... Well, there is already a can of Fanta, and to carry it on top, it gives me a terrible fear (to whichYou crushed or break it, what happened with Glucosport's blisters, which ended all pringo and broken), I don't know, that liquid bag I see it a "bomb" to make you a good one.

For me, the old glucosport tablets were perfect, those elongated that were wrapped in aluminum and plastic paper, you could carry them in their pocket, did not break, and TC ... since they changed the format to some tablets with a rigid plastic container(round pills) It is a real disaster, the one who decided to make that change had to look good at ease, because I would like kk, they open alone, if you cut them, you have to walk around the corners since "cut", andThey are still opening alone ... Comerecycling).

A few years ago, in the United States I had bought strawberry flavor tablets that worked very well, and they knew even better ... Of course there was enough where to choose on these issues.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/04/2014 1:46 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I have always heard that the ideal is to place the refined sugar under the tongue so that the vessels absorb it quickly in the case of a sugar decline, at least I find it enough sugar to be loaded just in case, the referee they call KolitaIt is quite sweet and I have used it

davidex's profile photo
davidex
12/04/2014 3:19 a.m.

Hi.All!!In my diabetes and day by day ... if I have a horrible hiccup because it seems that this possessed and I want to eat to the cutlery ....
Sometimes I get well, and others go back to more than 300 !!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
12/15/2014 7:56 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Well, at first I was loading with juices and sugar envelopes and it was a fuck.The juices (even the little ones) weighed a quintal and the envelopes ended up opening and ended with the bag full of sugar.Now I live in the US and use the glucose pills that Pabloj2000 speaks, they seem very comfortable.The soil carry in a "redoxon" plastic tube, it occupies almost anything and not as it does not open never puts my bag lost.I fit as 15 (each are like 5 grams of glucose) so I don't need to wear anything else.I never need more than 2 or 3 to overcome.
When I lived in Espagna I once use the Glucosport but as Pabloj2000 says, I did not convince me much for what he has already commented.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/06/2015 4:32 a.m.

Well, last night I gave me a descent and ate everything I had within my reach at 4 in the morning.Cereals, sugar, slices of bread and a lemon flash :)

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
03/06/2015 9:06 a.m.

As the "binge armed." Ha ha ...!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/06/2015 11:47 a.m.

Precisely this afternoon, after an hour and a half of walk (I usually endure well), he has given me a hicc), And I sat for a while ...... Soon I was already well ...... Do you think the banana or banana are not recommended in case of hiccups ????

Luiggi 11's profile photo
Luiggi 11
03/30/2017 1:17 a.m.

Man, banana is not a very fast carbohydrate precisely, I would have taken the candies or a sugar but each body is each body ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 3:35 a.m.

Juices, cocacola, horchata, must .., rice with milk .. ,, sugar ..., but you have to have the amounts controlled, so as not to climb too much

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2017 3:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have hypoglycemia frequently, sometimes 40, I like an entire orange and very soon rises between 100 and 130 and it is maintained, sometimes it is the glucose pills, I have ruled out the cookies, chocolates, because the glucose is triggered to more200, but it depends on each person

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
03/20/2019 7:24 p.m.

Uff I coca cola or smell!Nor any soda come on, I put the belly like a ball of bowling xD I found some grape and peach juices in the lidl that help me a lot, and with that and a couple of cookies I go well, my endocrine TB says that a glassI climb you (I am very clueless and sometimes I have no juices at home I opt for drinking a glass of milk if the hypo is not very large)

Arikasplay's profile photo
Arikasplay
08/23/2019 5:12 p.m.

The fastest option is pure glucose.Fructose opinions like juices take longer to climb because fructose has to put the liver.Refreshies are also usually sweetened with high fructose corn syrup so it is the same as juices.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/24/2019 11:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.