{'en': 'What would happen if a non -diabetic is injected insulin?', 'es': '¿Que pasaría si un no diabético se inyecta insulina?'} Image

What would happen if a non -diabetic is injected insulin?

Quim's profile photo   06/02/2011 7:46 a.m.

:-EITHER

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/13/2017 9:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nigiri, I think it is not necessary to answer.It is evident

samottenasam's profile photo
samottenasam
10/15/2017 2:45 p.m.

There to see how romantic theme is being cooking here

I wish I had a girlfriend who took the leprosy for me, oh

Erty's profile photo
Erty
10/16/2017 12:12 p.m.

With the medications it is not played, Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
12/20/2017 5:45 p.m.

quim said:
Hello colleagues,

The question will be strange but I will explain why.

When I have a hypoglycemia in front of my wife, she always looks at me between scared and curiosity and always asks me - as I would like to happen to me only once to understand what you feel - I explain but this I do not calm down her desire to experiment and learn.

The other day he asked me that question - what would happen if I put a little insulin to make a descent has purpose?Doctors experience to have experiences and nothing happens to them...

The first thing scared me, and I thought - !!!!! But what does it say now!

I would not like anyone to feel offended by what I write and that nobody thinks it is a mockery or joke, but I value my wife a lot and I think their thoughts are very good.

What do you think of the subject? If I did something bad?

Thank you very much for all colleagues.

Greetings.

Hello quim.
I tell you that in a forum in which I participated, there was a mother with two children, one diabetic and the other Nó, and in an ocation, it was confused and injected the dose to the son that did not correspond.He immediately called the diabetologist and told him to control every half hour or time and to feed everything the sweet thing he had, depending on the values ​​that the glucometer released.That control should be done during the time that the peak effect and duration of said injected insulin would last.
Not long ago I was wrong of a pen and I injected the amount of basal but I used the fast a pen.I almost died !!!!!, ... I can't tell you the despair that grabbed me and the feeling of guilt.(Use 60 units of Glargina).Well, I did what I told you above and luckily nothing happened.
That he walks carefully.Kisses

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
12/26/2017 12:44 p.m.

Por orden de debut:
Anabel a los 4 hoy 25 años
Soledad a los 19 hoy 31 años, discapacitada mental severa e irreversible.
Mi marido Abel a los 59 hoy 62 años
Todos insulinodependientes

After writing I have read the comments ...... :(.
Regarding this, I clarify, that I would not encourage someone not diabetic to inject insulin, for me it is very dangerous and it is like playing the "roulette" (the one that trigger themselves with a weapon with a single bullet to see in which Ocación comes out) :-EITHER .
I only inform how to act in case of confusing when injecting or as it happened to the mother I mentioned.
Life is very important and unique as to risk it, even if the lady of Quim wants to do, but there are situations in which the risk surpasses the need to want to understand.
Greetings

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
12/26/2017 12:58 p.m.

Por orden de debut:

Is the question seriously?I think you don't love your wife ...
I wouldn't even think that, I know what it feels like and the risks of a hiccup and I would never want the person I love from going through something like that.

SweetMajo's profile photo
SweetMajo
01/18/2018 4:07 p.m.

As you say, very little people would think of injecting his wife or son, but a group of friends who are taken to get to you when you say you have a hiccup: a minimum amount of one of them, that you do not put himNot much less in danger, and I assure you that when you have a hiccup again they take it more seriously, that happened to me makes many years.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
01/18/2018 5:16 p.m.

runing50 said:
as you say, very little people would think of injecting his wife or son, but a group of friends who are taken to get to mess when you say you have a hypo a hypo: A minimum amount of one of them, that you do not put it much less in danger, and I assure you that when you have an hicc as they take it more seriously, that happened to me makes many years ago.

: -How do you say it seriously?.... In my opinion that is minimally crazy.
If you have "friends" who do not respect you a "downturn" ... you are wrong to call them "friends", ... get about them, ... They are not friends.
Now, a while ago I broke a foot.What should I have echoed with the people who did not understand the pain that it entailed?.... Provide a "little" broken?
Sorry, but I don't buy your opinion.
Have everyone a good day

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
01/22/2018 12:49 p.m.

Por orden de debut:

Hello @"ibapatri" well yes, as you hear it, only I did nothing that the other would not want, since I was curious to try;We were in a bar and we had already asked for things with hydrates, tortillas, potatoes ... to take;He was sweating and little tremors in his hands and immediately passed since the amount I put, 1 or 2 u, I no longer remember, was the minimal of the geringa, and I am sure that he would not have made an effect if there wasbeen a thick person or had finished eating.And the example you put does not look at this at all, everyone knows what hurts an ankle break and nobody wants to try or take it as a joke;With hypos there are many people who feel curious because except us, nobody has the most remote idea of ​​what it feels like.Interestingly afterwards another also wanted to try and I refused, Jo, I thought, whatever they want to try all, the uncles leave me without insulin.As I download I will say that we were ventipocos years old, at that age you assume more risks of the normal ones, and I assure you that I hope all the risks assumed by young people were like this.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
01/22/2018 4:39 p.m.

Blessed Youth !!!!!Runing50
Have an excellent day: D

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
01/22/2018 5:08 p.m.

Por orden de debut:

Well, more rolled and brave friends !!!
I did a glucose test with strips, obviously, and everyone complained that it hurt a lot.I have the prick at 1 .... to the next ones I put it to 4 so that they complain rightly :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/24/2018 6:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The only thing you should know is that if a non -diabetic is insulin, some do it, it has to be small and better fast, so it is in hypoglycemia for a while and feels nothing, nor does it affect it. ButIt is also the best suicide method: tepones 50 units.fast and leave.

Cruz Suárez's profile photo
Cruz Suárez
06/19/2018 1:47 p.m.

Or with much less ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/22/2018 7:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have an related average question ...

To what extent do you faint?

I can reach 25 at the meter and according to most of the people in 50 they get dizzy or you can no longer think good ... it is pure doubt because it costs me work in 35 still half I think and one day I tried and I tried andI marked 30!

So how have you gone to you?

Wassss's profile photo
Wassss
10/07/2018 4:07 p.m.

I have never fainted, but at value of 39 a few months ago I was working (normally).I did the test, because the Freestyle marked me about 50 (I don't remember exactly) ..... It was the moment when I asked for Miao Miao, because it had already happened to me a few times.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
10/08/2018 8:58 p.m.

quim said:
hello partners.

Luckily I have been dead when I read your comment ... honestly, I don't know how these things think ... better not tempt the devil, so to speak ... I think it is not necessary to reach thoseextremes for the other person to understand what happens to us ... but well, they are different points of view ... Greetings and health!:)
Well, tell you that after reading everything you comment, I think ... I don't try it better, I don't want to charge my wife.
Many thanks for everything.The truth is that I found the data of the bodybuilders super curious and as Velia say, making memory, it is true that in several films they kill with insulin overdose.

Many hugs

maríajosé33's profile photo
maríajosé33
10/21/2018 5:17 p.m.

quim said:
hello partners.

Well, tell you that after reading everything you comment, I think ... I don't try it better, I don't want to charge my wife.
Many thanks for everything.The truth is that I found the data of the bodybuilders super curious and as Velia say, making memory, it is true that in several films they kill with insulin overdose.

Many hugs

Better than not experiencing, I know a DRA that to get the attention he did and end up dead by coma.
Know?It is not necessary for the partner to have to go through something like that to empathize with us.
Simply trying to understand is a lot.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/07/2019 10:32 a.m.

I remember many years ago (in the 90's) in Havana, Cuba, that a bodybuilder friend ate daily 3 times a day 3 white pasta dishes (spaguetis) (without tomato or cheese or anything).According to me, it was good because I needed energies to exercise and besides, he did not ate any fat.His body was full of muscles and all marked, with no fat.I wonder if insulin was injected to eat 9 huge pasta plates a day for months, and did not fattering anything, it was pure muscle.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/13/2019 4:03 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

From the hypos that you comment, I have never lost knowledge for the moment, and I have had hypos of less than 20. Of course, of all symptoms.
I would not want anyone in my environment to feel hypoglycemia or feel what it is to have type 1 diabetes, I do not want anyone, I do not think that many people are able to manage it to feel good (you have to work quite a lot).
It is one thing to have empathy and support the people we want and do the same, and another thing is that they have to feel exactly the same.
My partner has no diabetes and if he supports me a lot and understands me, sometimes he can't understand everything because he doesn't have clear diabetes (less bad!).
I do not see any meaning for someone without diabetes to put insulin, although I understand that there are people who feel curious to know that they feel with the hypos ...

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
10/17/2019 7:05 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.