{'en': 'What would happen if a non -diabetic is injected insulin?', 'es': '¿Que pasaría si un no diabético se inyecta insulina?'} Image

What would happen if a non -diabetic is injected insulin?

Quim's profile photo   06/02/2011 7:46 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am new here and reading this article I do not know what to give their opinion but what I know is that I am 30 years with my diabetes and 20 years with my husband I can understand that they have some concern to know that a hicc is feeling but in my particularI never want him to feel the person I love most and who is there at every moment, curiosity can be deadSometimes we feel therabic because we sometimes think we want to feel like them healthy even though we are fighters of life and we are very strong.I think do not let your partners feel that curiosity.

Mariela25's profile photo
Mariela25
10/20/2019 7:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello..My question is out of curiosity ..
I have a diabetic friend for years ... he has been clicking in the morning and at night ... He doesn't take it well although he has not been bothering the questions about it ... that's why I ask you that they sure help me...
He normally has the sugar above 150 when he gets up and puts insulin ... but and there my question goes ... The other day I had 97 and also put insulin ... but that would not be fine ??? ... orIf you are diabetic you put insulin if the glucose is not very uh low ...?

maria77's profile photo
maria77
01/24/2020 9:14 p.m.

maria77 said:
hello.. my question is out of curiosity ..
I have a diabetic friend for years ... he clicks in the morning and at night ... He doesn't take it well although he has been bothering the questions about it ... That's why I ask you that they sure help me...
He normally has the sugar above 150 when he gets up and puts insulin ... but and there my question goes ... The other day I had 97 and also put insulin ... but that would not be fine ??? ... orIf you are diabetic you put insulin if the glucose is not very uh low ...?

maria77's profile photo
maria77
01/24/2020 9:14 p.m.

@Maria77, insulin must be put every day.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/24/2020 11:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Maria77

Don't worry about asking.If he had not put insulin to breakfast then he would have uploaded blood sugar.In fact, if I was around 100 that day before breakfast was perfect.

By the way, if your friend always gets up about 150, tell him that he may miss a little basal insulin (slow).Q speak it to your endocrine.It should try to get up rather about 100 Q of 150.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/26/2020 12:33 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@maria77

Don't worry about asking.If he had not put insulin to breakfast then he would have uploaded blood sugar.In fact, if I was around 100 that day before breakfast was perfect.

By the way, if your friend always gets up about 150, tell him that he may miss a little basal insulin (slow).Q speak it to your endocrine.It should try to get up rather about 100 Q of 150.

GREETING

Thank you ... I will comment ... and go through the forum and read your comments ... to help you take the situation better ... thanks really ...

maria77's profile photo
maria77
01/26/2020 7:25 p.m.

regina said:
@maria77, insulin must be put every day.

Thanks from the heart ..

maria77's profile photo
maria77
01/26/2020 7:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.