{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I don't know if I have taken the cystitis for cold or what they call Cisttis of the newly married because the other day my husband and I decided to do it for the first time if precautions and say that you can take cystitis and call it that way for whatof the exchange of the flora of each one ... I did not go to the doctor on guard and I prescribe monurol and when I got home I was 300 !!!A friend endo who is a diabetic told me that cystitis cause sugar to climb and guard doctor told me that I didn't know ... let's touch the silly!That's why I asked if you had been high in those days of cystitis.AFTER THE ENAS I AM ABOUT 100, AFTER THE MEALS ANDE OVER150 AND IN THE BREAKFAST ABOUT 130 do you think it's okay ???I have the problem before meals ... except in the destination the challenge of the days came with 160 minimum !!If I climb the lantus to the mornings I get up low !!!!I don't know what to do ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/08/2012 12:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Every time I have had cystitis I have also taken monurol but I don't remember very well if I was high, I think not.Pachu the glycemia that you have seems to me are fine and what problem do you have before meals, you arrive high?
Tica, how well you are better with the glycemia !!I am what I fear most, lack of control for pregnancy hormones.
On June 26 I return to the endocrine and I hope he tells me that I have lowered the HB at least to Seeeeeeeeeeeis, I am trying a lot !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/08/2012 5:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

If Maja arrived at the meals, I arrive over 160 or a little less but I can't get lower, yesterday I arrive with 110 that is the lowest I have had and put myself 6 from Apidra for the rations I was going to take and I was with100-110 all the food and those of after and then when I left bed I went down to 80 !!!And I have to take the lecha and in par with Hid.Is that normal?
Jo what envy you give me with the pregnancies to see if you are lucky and the hemo lowers you but they always told me that the good is to keep it better about 7 than of 5, between 6 and 7 that if they were not later complications for the baby.. do not see what you told me about all this

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/09/2012 4:46 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Neihsss, what a joy to read, you first to try in coexistence and then to the rest, :)) :))
Ethic, how well you are controlling the glycemia, to continue like this, how do you carry it?
Pachu, I hope that on the 20th you have good news and the hemo has lowered you, you will tell us
Alg, how well for the ophthalmologo, one less thing, to see if the 26
Well, I keep looking, to see if it touches the flute, I don't like my head, when I arrive then it will come
MUXUSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/09/2012 6:33 a.m.

Pachu, what time do you put the Lantus?I don't know if the problem is due to lack of fast or slow adjustment.There is another thread out there that speaks of the Lantus that can help you.Courage, that little left !!With 80 glycemia in the right drinking milk and cookies, don't you get up high?I lift myself well with a yogurt.
Anabeg, let's see if you give in the target, when you least expect it is here !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/09/2012 5:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I wake up between 90 and 115 approx ... I put the slow at night at 11 at night, I was going to be better putting it on the night than in the afternoon it was when it was when I put it on me, also some afternoonI forgot.It depends on what I have in the right or not cookies, yesterday for example I take 1 cookie and I have risen with 90 and the milk (with colacao) but of 0 !!!(The truth is that I brunette the milk a little ...)

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/10/2012 7:26 a.m.

Pachu, I put it at night, between ten and eleven, and it depends on the value that you have or not cookie, but only a yogurt, I get up around 100, I put 9 units of Lantus, I still remain on the moonof honey.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/10/2012 7:35 a.m.

Jo what envy I don't, the honeymoon ended just when my real honeymoon ends hehehe

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/10/2012 10:37 a.m.

If you are well regulated to the lantus (or the bombs of the pump) it is not necessary to take right.Thinking that if you take 1 or 2 rations before sleeping is as if you were lying at 200.
The cystitis and fungi is quite related to diabetes.Since September I have spent a very bad time with this issue.Last week I had urine infection (very weak) but before I started up the sugar I went to the doctor.They told me that it was very common in pregnancy and gave me monurol and it happened to me.

For the rest it has not been a perfect weekend in the field of glycemia, but hey, not horrible ... I still have the pre and post well, but sometimes at eating I go up a lot (200) but at twoI am already in 120 or less, therefore I cannot increase insulin in food, I will ask the endocrine.This weekend has been here by David and we have not been able to shut it up with friends.We are the first and it will be the toy :)

tica's profile photo
tica
06/10/2012 2:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Joh that envies you, to see when I can also give them the good news, for now I make up with having told the family that the endocrine told me that if I kept so soon they would see me with a belly for the consultation! When I went to the endoHe had not had a very good weeks and questioning and glycems, it is when he had begun to catch the trick to dinner and a few days before it was quite good but only at dinners, Ahroa I have between 90-150 levels after dinners, meals or mealsBreakfasts, I think that with those figures I had to lower me a little hemo right ???I believe that if it is never known. My cystitis has been very weakened, he told me that he did not come out of the blood in the test that the doctor did to me, tb sent me monurol and it already happened to me.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/10/2012 3:23 p.m.

Pachu, because of the figures you say, I think you are not poorly controlled.Try to measure you about 3 in the morning to see how you spend the nights.It's as Tica says, with the Lantus you just need to eat anything before going to sleep, when I go to bed between 90 and 120 I do not make it right and I get up between 65 and 90. And when I do analysis at 3 of the mñn soilbe in 80 approx.
Tica, what happens to you when eating it is a bit weird, that in an hour you get off 200 to 120!Let's see if you have an explanation and solve it.Will it be for pregnancy?Sure ... that if at the time you were in 140 equal to 2 hours would you have low, right?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/10/2012 7:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I will try to wake up at that time, I see what figures I have ... Tica I believe you with the dowers from 200 to 120 because it is what happens to me continuously (well now no longer so much) but you have the body made dust spending that passing thatI think it will be for pregnancy.Today I get up with 73 and the truth is that I'm glad to get up like this but I am fatal because I get up trembling and stunned, and I notice it in bed at 6:30 am to if I get up later I would have less.....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/11/2012 3:07 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I am new in the forum, I just registered.I read you very often but it has always given me 'thing' to participate actively.I don't know, it's nonsense.
I have been diabetic for 13 years and I am very interested in reads because I am also considering being a mother this year.I have had times of everything, good, bad and very bad control.The last hemo (April) had it at 7.2.My endocrine asks me to fall to 6.5 although I think that when it comes out of 7 it will give me 'green light'.But the truth is that at those levels it costs a bit.I want to say that it has cost me less to lower it from 8.3 to 7.2 that is now difficult for me to get out of 7.
And the truth is that you take anxiety, you want to have the green light already !!!ha ha ha
The average that the glucometer gives me is 125 but I do not trust.Sometimes we have not square me with the stockings.I mean, that I have had higher with lower socks (never the other way around unfortunately).
I think just sharing my experience with other people who go through the same situation will help me not to discourage me.
Greetings for all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/12/2012 1:54 p.m.

Hi Sugared !!
Welcome to this thread, you will have seen that there is a bit of everything, the ones we are preparing, the ones that are already, the ones that have gone through it, ... you always learn from all!What treatment are you carrying?The average blood glucose that comes out in the glucometer I think is orientative but it is not reality, since it does not mark how you have spent the night, morning or afternoon.
Yes, this pregnancy demands so much control that one ends up obsessing but is worth it.
Pachu, you should not distress so much for having 60-70 in the morning, the theoretically does not have much hypoglycemic power, in my case I can be until later in bed with 65 of blood glucose, being aware of it but knowing that it is going to meKeep until breakfast.Have you got up at dawn to do some control?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/12/2012 3:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

WELCOME SUGARED !!!
Here you will find people, a little of everything, hopefully that hem and the endocrine of green light to stay in state, I still try since March, to see if it touches the flute :)) :))
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/12/2012 6:10 p.m.

Hi Sugged Welcome !!!!I am the last one who entered myself, I am one of the rookies !!!
I have not done it because I am too sleeping ... I have intended it but I keep soup sopiiimima hehehehe so I tell you I am afraid to stay alone because I am very sleepy ...And or I am looking at me all day, it marks me an average of 190 and I have a 7.6 ...
I am looking forward to the 20th to see what the endo tells me ... what nerves !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/12/2012 6:16 p.m.

Hello Sugars, welcome to this thread, little by little we are being more (and that is the good, more experiences to share) by the way, with an average of 120 sure that you have dropped from 7, the relationship between the relationship between theMedia of capillary glycemia and hemo, but we are going, unless you get up over 150 and that average you get it for hypos during the day, surely you have lowered it.I became pregnant with a hem of 6.9, but I had been with 6.5 or less for several years.The important thing is to know how to solve/adjust insulin according to the situations that arise.What treatment are you carrying?Bomb?

Tomorrow I have a gynecolgo, I don't know if they will make me ultrasound, but I hope so.I am worried ... I suppose it is normal, you look at pregnant forums because you are wrong and there are all kinds of problems.Yesterday I found myself very badly in the morning, I don't know if they were a mixture of a little nausea, with the pains I still have, I started having cold sweats, the sugar was a bit, little (67) and I began to look veryPale, a partner told me that I took me to the hospital and that at work I have not commented on anything (I say that it was the breakfast that I had feel bad:-/).They put the air conditioning, ate a yogurt and little by little I found myself better, but not good.When my mother saw me in the afternoon he told me "daughter, you have hypoglycemia, you're very pale" and was 120 (just dinner).But today I feel better.I was before yesterday with my nephew that you had a stomach virus, I still caught something or it is simply normal and I do not have to go around the head

tica's profile photo
tica
06/13/2012 4:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello,
Thanks to all.
My treatment:
Lantus solostar: 0-18-0
Novorapid: 0-3-2 (Increase depending on the PRE) in the morning I do not wear because I have a lot of insulin sensitivity at that time and I arrived very low at noon, so I adjust the hydrates depending on how I am.
In April they made me a finger mem and came out 6.9.The following analysis in May 7.2.My doctor says that there is a variation between the finger and laboratory test of 0.3 approx.So the same thing came out.
I take about eight controls a day.I know if that increases the reality of the average that the glucometer gives but it helps me to have a fairly complete map of how I have the day.The night is another topic ... lately my problem at night is that I did hypos around 5h.The slow one could not be because I put it in the morning.So in the end what I am testing is to increase the rations in the resopone.At the moment it works for me, but well, it goes to seasons.There are weeks that I need more, for example when ovulo, and others less.
I have a visit on June 29.I will ask the endocrine to make me a finger mem to see how.By the way, can they look at you in the pharmacy?I have never asked and if so, at least I would not make illusions of what is going to come out.There are six endless minutes!ha ha ha
Is a hem below 7 considered acceptable to start trying?It is that my nurse for example tells me yes but my endocrine insists a lot with 6.5.And I think not everyone can be on those levels without having many hypos.
As I have been going down and now I have been quite stable since March (around 7) my partner and I had thought about telling the doctor on this visit (if I get the same clear) that we are going to get in July.Let's see what he tells me.
Encouragement for all!Surely we get it!The thing is not to despair.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/13/2012 4:50 a.m.

Hi Tica,

Some days I get up from 150. Since June 1, for example, there are five days that I rise above and 8 below.Those who get up above usually by housing at dawn and we talk about 170 approx.Rather than doing hypos for the day, I arrive just at some meals.For example to dinner if you delay the time for whatever it is easy for you to be in 50, but I am not especially bad, how and I put a fast unit after dinner and voila.Two examples of days:

Are you in the first quarter, right?I think it is normal for you to have discomfort.With almost all pregnant women you talk, they say that the first three months are wrong and then the thing improves.Yes, it is best not to give many laps because in the end you end up crazy.
I was all the holy day with the socks.Now I am trying to take it as well as possible and wait to see how I am.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/13/2012 5:04 a.m.

You are making me nervous !!!But good, because I see that the measures that I have are better than those of Sugars and that is good that is that I will have less than 7.6 !!!!That means that if they can let me get pregnant !!!!Yesterday I had a not very good day I was a little high.Why a couple of days are high, everything will not be frup with what you have done before ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/13/2012 9:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.