{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Congratulations
I am very happy that everything has done very well

The hospitals and diabetes gives for an encyclopedia ... but it is the reflection of the whole society, but you have someone very close with diabetes they have no idea what it is.
But not even differentiate the types of diabetes ... 2 years working in a hospital and I already have multiple cases of "diabetic clumsiness"

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/22/2013 12:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tica, congratulations ... enjoy Diego a lot now.: D

A kiss.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
01/22/2013 1:02 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Congratulations, Tica.He was born perfect, that's called good control.Enjoy it!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2013 4:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi!

Tica, so they left the pump during childbirth ... Well, I don't know how they will use bolis, we still have to put the basal?:-/
And another thing ... will we be or will be able to worry about how our child is of glycemia?It is what you say, even if they tell you "calm we will do it", you are tempted to do the test and thus stay calm.

Well, I will finally take the casualty next Monday !!In the end for the mutual, I will be 33 weeks, and that is that with this gut it costs a triumph to do everything.What a desire to take a naps !!
With the glycemia I am going well, climbing above all the lantus and for the moment the rapid has been maintained for a few weeks.And to download from 150 to 70 I need 3 fast, impressive, what I used to do with a unit!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
01/23/2013 9:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thank you very much for the congratulations, Dieguete is still beautiful and is already gaining very well weight (in the hospital he lost a lot)

Alg, I suppose that those that you carry bolis and enter you to schedule the childbirth you will not be able to the basal the last day and they will prepare the insulin pump by dripper before starting to dilate.They left me with the bomb because "surely in dilation there was a lot of time to put the dropper" less bad that the via took it to me in the room because I asked for the glycosaline dropper ... In fact I was doing badly the way and notThey dared to remove it in case they couldn't put another.

I have a friend who works in the other hospital in Zaragoza (in principle the "good" was where I parked) and is in the maternity plant.My mother told her how glycemia did the child and hallucinated.She is auxiliary (we should not know anything in principle) but she told her that the protocol is every 2 hours.If I had seen that glycemias made him every x hours, I wouldn't have worried.But of course, he was born at 23:53 and they tell you that until eight o'clock they will not look at him being the most critical hours ... Imagine ... as if to be calm.A advice, take you lancetas, because I only had mine, that if you think it has just been born "from me" and the amount of blood that a lancet can carry is minimal, but hey, I hope I would have taken another ...

tica's profile photo
tica
01/23/2013 2:05 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I am very worried that I do nothing but get the doses and the glycemia more and more !!!!Ainssss
Noe has arrived the sugared invitation, I don't know if you've sent it to me.
Bs!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/23/2013 3:36 p.m.

I already read you pretty that I had written before reading the message but it has not reached me as I told you

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/23/2013 6:51 p.m.

Hi Pachu,
We have found you on Facebook but to add the group we have to become friends and you cannot send a friend request ... put 'follow' instead of sending friendship application '.

We do one thing: I send you my email in a private, you look for me on FB and you send me the application.When I receive it, I accept and add you to the group.ok?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
01/24/2013 3:36 a.m.

Hello girls,

Congratulations Tica !!!!I am very happy for you that you are well.If I was surprised that the baby's blood glucose issue has a bit, when it is what you say the first 8 hours are crucial ... but thank God the mother and the father are machines and they are there to make it.Very good advice, I will carry the machine and the lancetas.I am also from Boli and here they told me that they put a protocol (I remember that I live in Castilla La Mancha and I have... although I have an tool on the 18th and I will crush him again.Are you breastfeeding in the end?Tell us how with your sugar after delivery :)

I am a little plof because I have left an internal bleeding in the right eye.I see a black spot just in the center of the eye ... after two days of tests and more tests because they have told me that it is not diabetic retinopathy, but that two things can be one, a little vegetable that the blood is re -reasons alone,But of course, the blood is toxic, it may lose a view of vision, and the other that is something that flutua of the retina itself and has to have an injections to free it.As I am pregnant, they cannot do or contrast or any invasive test with which I have to wait for 15 to see how that is if it refers or remains the same.We have made the decision to still tell the Tocologo to cause us childbirth in week 37 and so I can do the treatment faster and lose the least possible vision.Ainssss in the end ... but I try to be happy for my girl and of course I am low I can not force my eyes, so I will write a parrafada around here very afternoon.

The sugar is fine the last hemo is 5.5 The resistance goes 5 days in 4 but I correct it well.I don't get slowly in the morning alone at food and dinner, and I have increased quite quickly.Lower a little iron and have sent me a complement that also brings iron to take everything at once, and the weight because according to my swinging I am between 10 and a little more, but of course I weight naked, for them I am in 11And something.I'm 31 weeks +1

I send you a big kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
01/24/2013 4:39 a.m.

Hello girls,

Congratulations Tica !!!!I am very happy for you that you are well.If I was surprised that the baby's blood glucose issue has a bit, when it is what you say the first 8 hours are crucial ... but thank God the mother and the father are machines and they are there to make it.Very good advice, I will carry the machine and the lancetas.I am also from Boli and here they told me that they put a protocol (I remember that I live in Castilla La Mancha and I have... although I have an tool on the 18th and I will crush him again.Are you breastfeeding in the end?Tell us how with your sugar after delivery :)

I am a little plof because I have left an internal bleeding in the right eye.I see a black spot just in the center of the eye ... after two days of tests and more tests because they have told me that it is not diabetic retinopathy, but that two things can be one, a little vegetable that the blood is re -reasons alone,But of course, the blood is toxic, it may lose a view of vision, and the other that is something that flutua of the retina itself and has to have an injections to free it.As I am pregnant, they cannot do or contrast or any invasive test with which I have to wait for 15 to see how that is if it refers or remains the same.We have made the decision to still tell the Tocologo to cause us childbirth in week 37 and so I can do the treatment faster and lose the least possible vision.Ainssss in the end ... but I try to be happy for my girl and of course I am low I can not force my eyes, so I will write a parrafada around here very afternoon.

The sugar is fine the last hemo is 5.5 The resistance goes 5 days in 4 but I correct it well.I don't get slowly in the morning alone at food and dinner, and I have increased quite quickly.Lower a little iron and have sent me a complement that also brings iron to take everything at once, and the weight because according to my swinging I am between 10 and a little more, but of course I weight naked, for them I am in 11And something.I'm 31 weeks +1

I send you a big kiss to all

Careful encouragement and take care of that eye to see if it happens soon and can do something.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/24/2013 5:50 a.m.

Jo Melina what a shame about the eye.I think you could even advance a little more without being dangerous for your child.From week 34 the risks are minimal but almost certainly need incubator from 36 is a baby to term (it is considered preterm but not premature) and if it is well weight and have put you corticosteroids before "sure" thatIt does not need incubator or anything.Talk to the baconologist and the oculist and say the "less bad" for mom and the little one ...

The treatment I received in childbirth was totally disastrous, well once in expansion they treated me very well but before ... come on several people who put a claim more than anything that is not repeated again.I was speaking the last day with the endocrine nurse and told me that it was the first to have given birth with the insulin bomb, we are going to be a cluster of circumstances ...
I did not know whether or not to put the summary of childbirth (for not scaring), but I believe it would have helped me to know how the induction works, because the propess (the species of tampax that put you with hormones)At 10:30 and at 16 I was cooler than a rose (I have a two -hour nap ...) and I convinced that I had not taken effect.Innocent of me ... (I copy what I put in the face and on the Route de la Plata)

I started with real contractions at 17:30.They put the monitor and had a min and rest of another min, but they could endure.They looked at me and only another cm had dilated, but of course ... I had only 30 min with contractions.Soon a hiccup of 45 q there was no way to climb through many juices that I took ... They put me a glucosaline dropper (because I asked for it).I suppose the hypo was becausewarn and told him that at 9:30 they would look at me again that it was normal to hurt ... (one thing was to hurt and another ...).They told this before 8 (he had only 2 hours with contractions).At 8 they bring me dinner and I think that just thinking about eating vomitthat getting to 4 and already goes out) they raised me to bed, the midwives lowered me to paritor, nor warned wardens or anything because they did not arrive.Shouting that I won't push ...

Well they get off and the first thing is to remove the tampax that so that the uterus does not harm me.They could not because I was far behind, three midwives trying like crazy, I didn't even feel anything, just contractions.Asking for the epidural and they tell me that they cannot put it that the baby will be born in less than 30 min ... q despair and everything because in the plant they did not want to look at me when I asked (things that I will never understand, people do not complainof vice ...), neither dripper with insulin nor anything, did not give time ...

Luckily, when removing tampax the child stopped descending, the contractions were equally intense but gave some margin .. they called the anesthetists for the epidural.It usually puts between two contractions to not move, but in my case it was impossible because they were every minute, 4 uncles holding, 5 puncture because they did not get it and in the end they put it ... God I have never given the thank you so many times!I skip my tears .. Thanks to this I could enjoy the last hour, it was a pass !!!: D The best experience I ever had (and I think I will have).When I remember it, when they tell you, see that they are coming out and they put it on you, everything is forgotten.I did not cry at the time but for me in that room it was only he.I was unable to stop looking at it :)

They told me that it was rare to make the effect so muchMedication and more in first. But that if that happens is the worst childbirth that one can have.They are much stronger contractions than natural and much more followed.In fact, if you have a cesaria, they don't put that for fear of opening the scar.
You never want a "short horita" in an induced delivery.In the morning, when I was perfectly a nun came who was voluntary in Le Hospital and fell in grace (my best friend is in a congregation and in the current times that is super rare) and he told me that I was going to pray a lot for meTo be a fast delivery ... What a grace !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/24/2013 7:07 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Melina encourage!It is a comfort that is not retinopathy, but have you recommended to advance delivery to put yourself in treatment as soon as possible?Or is it why have you decided?I don't know ... the ophthalmologist who thinks?
And congratulations on the good hemo, everything will do well.

Today I have gone to the head doctor to ask for a medical report for the mutual and as I have asked how I told him that I was scared of induced delivery, and he has answered that we should not worry since in our case they will have us "in palmitas ".Well ... it has relaxed me a little.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
01/24/2013 10:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Melina, my best wishes.

Tica, congratulations.All deliveries have some "history", stay with the best moments.

I have already entered the 25th week. Before the holidays they made the second screening and I had to return to the hospital to do it again because they could not see his heart.The doctor who did to me is the same as the one who had two years ago to the diabetics and remembered me.He told me that it was already the revisions because I did not find the false hypos that give me continuously and that are surely due to blood pressure problems and that we must be careful with preclampsia.So I already have to visit the hospital every week.Ah!And that it is no longer so clear that the baby is a baby but, and it is the important thing, it is very healthy.

In the gyne's consultation the assistant sucks me a little with the echoes.He told me that he had to pay.As I know how the subject is going, I would tell him that he would talk to his boss who is the one who has control but that if I had to pay it I would not do it because in a week they would do it in the hospital.Indeed, the doctor confirmed what I already knew, the diabetics can do all the echoes that the doctor would need.And the insurance pays them all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/24/2013 10:29 a.m.

Hello girls !!!

TICA MANYMESS CELEBRYSSSS !!!What barbarian what made you happen to the hospital: shock:

Anabeg: After 38 days my period arrived, so I'm already calmer: D as soon as the search begins.

Well I wanted to tell you that my analysis went very well thanks to God !!!My hemo at 6.2 I am super happy !!!I want to keep it that way, I'm going to try to keep it up ...
All other results are perfect, so I Happyzzzzz hehe.
Girls I want to be in the Facebook group, who adds me?or how is it done?
Greetings to all !!!

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
01/24/2013 5:15 p.m.

Go Melina, what annoyance the eye, I hope the consequences are as possible.

Luroka, congratulations on the hemo!it's very nice!

Melina, in the end that you did with the stroller?Have you already decided?I, after looking and looking a lot, I am between the Avant de Casualplay and the Baby -Fort Loola Up.Of course, I think we will finally buy in Capazo.I know that there are Nordic countries in which they take babies directly in the chair (100%reclining) and that is why they are manufactured by homologated from birth to x kilos, but here it seems that they forgive your life every time you say it in a store: What, what do you plan to put the newborn baby in the chair?And the back?Come on, that you catch you complex as a lousy mother ... and in the end, he has told us so much that I think we will take it.

For the rest I remain the same, tomorrow I fulfill the six months and I still find myself well.I think I think 5.5 kilos.Glycemia a little more difficult to control but nothing dramatic.And yes it costs me a little more sleep because I have always slept face down and now it is hard for me to find the posture.

Well, good weekend to all !!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
01/25/2013 8:39 a.m.

Hello girls !!
Today I had endocrine because my glycemia were very altered, they have been observing me and have come to the conclusion that I have a "child diabetes" at 30 years !!!They mean that my body is like that of a teenager in a question of hormones and that it is as if he were a teenager about to have the rule then feels outsractive and then my stress that says that TB influences him, the thyroid loI'm great.He has sent me to do a life diary with everything that as and the exercise I do and if I discuss someone, if I cry, all of everything to be able to do a study together with those of Roche (who are the ones who are the ones who are the ones who are the ones who are the ones who are the ones who are the ones who are the ones who are the ones who are the onesThey carry with the bomb) to write my life in a notebook !!!What has encouraged me is to get pregnant again, he told me that as soon as I arrive, March makes me glymia and if I am not above 7.5 I give me green light because my glycemia in pregnancy my body reacts very well, toThe view is that passes from 7.1 to 6.9 in "one month" to what is happy for it, but that if I get it again and I go by 7.5 or less we will lower it to a 6 to be better but that everything will be seenWith the study of children's diabetes and they want to give me TB to take in addition to insulin the merformine but that if I do not give me to if they are going to wait for the moment.I go between sad and happy to others they told me that they do not understand and have seen few cases that are given that you have overweight in type 1 and these levels and possible child diabetes ... if I am more weird ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/25/2013 10:20 a.m.

Hello!!
Melina, I hope that the issue of bleeding is in a scare, a lot of pretty mood.
Pachu, I do not understand that that the overweight in the type 1 diabetes is rare ... have they told you or have I understood badly?On the other hand I'm glad that they give you green light

The other day I went to look for my analytics and the Hemo has come down again, I am in 5.7 !!Very happy but a little hallucinated, I have had bad days and hyperstbe for the little one!
On Tuesday I made the echo 4D and the truth that I recommend it, it is very beautiful experience, we felt so much that there are photos covering my face hahaha more handsome !!:)
That you have a good weekend, I'm going to happen to see cribs !!ha ha ha

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/25/2013 11:02 a.m.

Yes, he told me that the normal thing is that type 1 are people of "normal" weight that the weight is normally given in type2 and that I shut up as I have on weight that is more difficult for my sugar to stabilize is that now after theI have fattened 10kg !!And I am not eating anything more than my diet and has missed them for that reason they want to do the studio.They tell me that the overweight and type 1 do not get along because if you have more fat it takes longer in bunned metabolizarblars and there is more insulin resistance, I today enire me in a 321 super hyper super hyper and I have already got 11u And it does not go down!I don't know what is happening to me ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/25/2013 11:41 a.m.

Well, hallucinate a little with what they have told you, I have always had about weight, only when I debuted was thin, but becauseWhether or not you do not have to do that you have or not, we are going to know thatInsulin resistance in 2 trim, pregnancy is weight.
Eye with the hypers, because now it is difficult for you
Could you go to another doctor?Convince you what they have told you?I do not know, I decline more than you have not adjusted the pump guideline and food to the explanations that have been able to give you ... eye!It is my opinion and seen from the outside, if your doctor is convinced and gives you security because it is already.

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/25/2013 4:05 p.m.

Awwww Pachu What a crazy uncontrol, hopefully you can handle it better !!!
The truth is that in my first time I was super good and no diet did, now that a little weight is costing me sometimes, but I don't notice because I was always super skinny!
My doctor had told me the opposite, that it was super rare to see a diabetic as thin as I ... sometimes I think we are our unique allies in this, because doctors always tell you different things :?

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
01/25/2013 8:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.