{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

And how do you count?For example, if I put 3 units of fast at noon about five streams.How do you do one more unit for each more ration?

Kristyy, the McDonalds I don't know why I don't go centuries.But let's go from this weekend.
Alg, I will take a photo every month to see the evolution.How good you can see, I feel like it even if I still have a bit.At the moment I am the same as always.There are days that swell a little but they look like gases more than anything else.
Anabeg, you'll see how nothing comes to you
Pachu, how about the bomb?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/13/2012 7:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls !!!What messages !!!
With the bomb well, today I have to change the catheter I alone to see how it gives me ...
About the Macdonalds they gave me a librettite that a hamburger were 4 RC the most normal of normal menu with bacin and cheese, we go a room of pound !!Hahaha
Well, on Monday I have to go back to the end to see it and adjust the doses because this is chaos, I have it lower than before, much more, and now I am less afraid of the whicheals because it is to stop thePump and eat !!!
I want to be able to catch LH's peak to see when ovulo, what has happened is that I have fattened 3kg !!!And each sees as less !!!I don't know why, today I will walk with my husband to see if under those KL of Mas!
When the time comes if I economically remain well if I will do the 4D, total is once in life !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/13/2012 8:39 a.m.

I have had to go to the emergency room, I have started a strong pain in the gut/kidneys.Uhue urine infection ... I hope this was the reason for fluid retention.I have been prescribed an antibiotic and nolotil ... I have a bit of Yuyu take this, but if a gynecologist in the emergency department of the Maternal-Infantile hospital I say I can be taken.The little one is fine ...

And now I have returned to the work with little desire to work, but I am not one of those of staying at home, I get a remorse ....
For counting, I have calculated insulin by HC ration according to the time of the day.Before the last insulin climb had 1.2 for breakfast, and 1.5 for the rest of the day (but at night I need a little more)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/13/2012 9:31 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica!What scare no ???Are you better ??Many moods!:)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/13/2012 5:24 p.m.

Take care of yourself !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/13/2012 5:56 p.m.

Hello,
But Anabeg, you don't wear a bomb, right?So how do you do?Account the rations and depending on the ones you eat?I do it like this but I always try to eat the same.
Pachu, you can take weight by improving control.When you have bad control, I usually lack insulin in your body and then do not "take advantage" all the nutrients you eat, burning fat.I have not explained it very well, but go, that it is one of the reasons to gain weight, if you say you are not eating anymore.
How are you tica?Better?
Last night I had a gluttony attack after dinner.I had a long time since I ate sweet and the need came in.I click two more units of those that played and ate two small crosss with nocilla ... what a pleasure!Hahaha yes, I had dinner grown chicken, salad and bread.
Girls, I leave this link in which it puts the rations of the McDonald's in detail: Link </a

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/14/2012 4:28 a.m.

ha!I forgot: And at eating 81: D

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/14/2012 4:29 a.m.

hahaha sugared, if the more fat the best is ... I was a couple of days breakfast chocolate with churros (sugarless chocolate) and holy hand ... haha ​​after less than 100, but I suppose the scaleI didn't think the same: P

And I go better and in fact I feel that I am getting rid, before I went to the bathroom and I did two droplets, now no longer ... but I do not lose weight and I think now as less than I should ... I'm going to get likeA seal ... uff.Last year we weighed 57, in the year in Germany it made me fat almost 5kg and this is getting worse ... and how to do sport later with the doll: P

Sugared, are you still with nausea ????
Kekiya, how about the echo?Did something tell you ???

You greet all !!!!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/14/2012 4:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Chatis !!
Finally the face was seen !!Not much, because he covered his face with his legs, but at least some profile pictures do we have .... hehehehe, so we leave very happy !!!And nothing, the baby weighs 1,380 grs, and nothing, all very good, is beautiful, with mofletitos..jiji.
And nothing, today phenomenal all night, around 90-106 ...... until the time of getting up, which I had 179 !!!And of course, even if I insulin at breakfast ..... 2 hours later ... 201 !! ..... why ??What a shit ..... in the end .... is what there is ... and I can't give myself the taste of some churros .... Jo .... and this is just taking a glass ofmilk and 4 cookies ... pppffff

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/14/2012 5:32 a.m.

Kekiya, what illusion does the face have to be seeing!I will think about the echo, there is time, and I will have to convince my boyfriend, I don't know I don't know.
Tica, I'm glad you go better, give yourself time to get rid of you.Well, sport ... Even if it is walking, it will be good for you.
Pachu, are you better with the bomb?
Sugared, Kristyy, how are the symptoms go?
Anabeg, they told you that on Sept 10 could you lower your rule?Well ... we are 14 so with peace of mind.A friend of mine had an abortion while 6 or 7 weeks, she did not need to be squeezed and told her that up to 3 months the body did not regulate at all, but well, each person in different, encouragement.
I remain very regular with glycemia, something tired but no more symptoms.Those hypoglycemia of 30 that I once had finally that they have ended and with 60 I already notice them, it is a relief.
The endocrine did not send me to return to 3 months, I suppose that because of good control, but it seems a lot of time.And the gine to the one month, without analytics or anything, that I do not know if they will make me another echo, the beat, ... Tica, Kekiya, did you also quote you that of such a short time?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/14/2012 6:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I already tell you Tica hahaha so far I did not happen to me but I have been with gluttony attacks for a few days, I will try to control it.
Nausea now I have been a couple of days that I don't have.The only thing I notice is the swollen chest and the belly at some times of the day.I don't know about the weight, I have not taken, but it is soon.I weight about 50 kg, it's little, so in principle I should take 10 or more.You will have already seen those tables that say that according to what weight you start the pregnancy, if you are below the right one, in the right or above, you must gain more or less to cover the needs of the pregnancy itself.
When do you start fattening?From the third month?Do you have taken it?
Tica, if they are liquid, surely when you get rid of the thing improves.The difficult thing to remove is fat.In addition, if you give your chest a lot of weight during breastfeeding.
How well kekiya you could 'see it'.And if you get faster at breakfast?
I am quite stable although with some exception.For example today ... I got up at 192!When I am always getting up below 90 ... and without explanation.At dinner it was 81 and I took a glass of milk before going to sleep.The same are going to be the cruasnes with nob that played it later ...
You don't smoke?(Kristyy already said yes).That is another ... it seems very easy but it is not ... the truth is that it is disgusting and there are times when you seem that you cannot control it ... Diós!I hope I would never have started.Among that, hunger, restlessness ... the slope is not exactly small ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/14/2012 6:53 a.m.

Alg, the endo sends me an analysis every month (and that my control is good) and by consultation it depends on the glycemia, the week that was a little badly sent me the following week, now it has sent me for within 3 with analytics... and to the gynecologist one per month and there he echoes the cervix.Ah and it seems that every month an echocardiography (or something like that they told me).They look at me ... I hate to go from doctors, but these 9 months will make an exception, I am calmer when I see that they often watch me, and you can't get worse in a single month ...

I smoked when I left ... but I never got hooked (and not all the weekend).Luckily, now (well before pregnancy), if it came out the same thing I smoked one or two (and very rarely), but for not listening to my husband I almost preferred to pass

Sugared, with your equal weight you should take 15 or more, they told me that with my weight and weighed 10kg more than you.

Kekiya, Endo taught me a study on the morning -Sayuno of gestational diabetics that was a disaster.One day taking the pampering they could be 200 or 100 post ... He told me that breakfast very few HC, that the difference is lower.I had breakfast 3.5 rations HC (not many) and now I am in 1.5 and then more lunch.Since made this change, solved the problem ... to try ... and then if you spend the night well, go on the basal a few hours before getting up.I have a basal of 0.9 all night, and from 6 to eight 1.5 (breakfast at half past seven) and with that I get up well (almost always)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/14/2012 7:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

ALG, we have crossed the messages
The endo asks me to pass the controls for mail every week and we comment.And monthly visit (if there is nothing weird) that then I have to go before.I still don't know why I have the first visit on the 28th, but it gives me that it will be frequent because they already told me that they try to coordinate the endo-gine visits to be the same day.

TICA, do you think I could get high due to the late effect of what I got?I already tell you, at the time I was at 81 but the same then took me more ...
My problem is mornings, I have controlled them three weeks and suddenly one day I wake up high without apparent reason.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/14/2012 7:50 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss !!!
I tell the hydrates, I do not go for rations, and from there because I calculate the insulin, I make the rule of three, and sometimes Boleo, and I do well, I am still on a honeymoon.
The ideal of the weight is to take 10 kilos, I took 20 in my first pregnancy, a fuck, but now it would be different, it is that I do not take care of anything at all.
Alg, when it is with curettage if they wait 3 months, but without bounding it is waiting for the first rule, then start looking without problem, but they told me a month, month and a half, more or less, but hey, it will come.
TICA, Let's see if this retention of liquids is remitting, in herbalist there are herbs to lower the withholding
The theme of transport in the car, I used the Maxi-Cosi, the Capazo no, recommend the maxi-cosi more.
The theme of tobacco, I have been a smoker for many years, when I became pregnant 7 years ago because I picked up to tobacco, but then it followed me, and until today, I was lucky, because I had a lotThe best thing I have been able to do, leave it, is that now with diabetes and others would have cost me horrors.
Have a good weekend
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/14/2012 8:26 a.m.

They told me that 15 kg was normal ... with how overwhelmed I am already with this issue ... is that the first month I ate a lot, I couldn't stop eating, but what had already gained my fat ... Ayyyy IHe had never been fat hahaha.She was the only woman in the family that had been saved !!!ha ha ha.And now with fluid retention I have no idea what I got fat

<!
<!.

Anabeg, the gynecologist who told me not to prescribe anything until I saw the kidney ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/14/2012 8:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I haven't seen my kidney in all pregnancy ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/14/2012 8:43 a.m.

I go for the issue of fluid retention.Today pro example I have drunk 1.5L (for the infection) and I have not gone to the bathroom (and there is no desire ...).They are a little flies ... In two days I won more than 2kg and it's all liquids ... and with so many years with diabetes they don't trust ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/14/2012 8:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How good Anabeg that you took disgust.I hope I passed me ... I smoked not too much, about 7 cigarettes per day (liar tobacco).Now during the first weeks I have been giving two openwork a day to take away my anxiety because it was horrible ... and now it seems that I am a little better.Suddenly I have not been able to go to zero.

To me on that page it tells me that about 11.5 kg would touch me.Well, we'll see ...

Let's see if in the end it is nothing and you get better ethical

Good weekend to all !!!
I tonight at the McDonald's: D a for my mcpollo hummmmm I will enjoy it as a dwarf

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/14/2012 9:16 a.m.

Girls, I stop smoking almost 2 years ago.And I left it ... because I got a lot of phlegm, and it gave me a disgust ... it looked like an old man ... apart from the consequent smell in hands, hair, clothes ... but come on, I was one of whichHe liked smoking !!And when I left it, on December 1 !! (with the company dinners, parties, Christmas ..... etc) because with 2 huevis, not a draft. Encima carrying 5 months without smoking, a very attached relative diedmine ... and a week, my bitch, with 15 years .... a hard stick ... but since he had reached there .... was I going to throw it overboard?Apart from the grassland that one saves, which improves health ... they were more pros, than consFor the worst moments of the monkey ...).
As for hamburgers .... uuuffff ..... diooooos, mataria for a whoopper ...... pppff ... but I will wait to give birth ... because if I used to put a burden of insulin beforeWhen a hamburger of those ate, now with pregnancy .... pppfff ...... like I don't even take a risk ... I can assure you that I am making a list of things that I think about Zampar when I give birth, and come on, not even the letter of the Magi !!hahaha

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/14/2012 9:31 a.m.

Kekiya, I'm the same as you !!!!!!!!I go to bed with 107, 120 approx at lunchtime, and I get up at 180 !!!!!!!!!!!And then not as anything, and I already do the test for breakfast and 200 !!!!!!A anger that enters me ... I don't understand anything !!I carry a daily average of 130-140 because it is impossible for me to lower it, what does that mean?On Monday I already have endo, and I plan to carry the list of all my doubts, because we go, I do not understand many things, in the end it gives me angry because they go hungry !!!!
I was the issue of tobacco that during pregnancy I was going to smoke, obviously 4 or 5 maximum, but look, I have taken a disgust that I cannot even smell it and have been a week without trying it and without wanting to smoke!And I was one of those who smoked almost a daily package
SUGARED, ENJOY TB FOR ME OF THAT MCDO !!!I think I'm going to wait for the visit of the endo to eat it .. is that I give me a downturn about the glycemia in the morning ... that we cry I hit me ... now I begin to understand because it is the right thing is to prepare thepregnancy before being diabetic ... Anyway!
Above, today I have a native of paella .... hahahahaha aiiins

The theme Nausea, I still control them, with the Cariban I almost don't have, the occasional in the morning, but nothing compared

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/14/2012 10:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.