{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I tried, nobody told me that I could not and signed the papers to donate it but when everything happened I told me that in the end I did not meet the requirements so in the second birth I told them that I wanted late clamp that is better for the baby ....Total, I think that in the end I was not going to be able to donate it ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
10/29/2022 1:40 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@belcp and @nigiri that you do very well, you are already on doll.
Late cord -bong is an extra contribution of blood, oxygen and iron to the baby.Whenever you can, it is recommended.

anif's profile photo
anif
10/29/2022 11:08 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@erpla and @anif I had read, I will ask for it too.
Thanks for the moods, Anif, the truth that I am already a little over ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/30/2022 8:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@erpla and @anif I had read, I will ask for it too.
Thanks for the moods, Anif, the truth is that I am already a little surpassed ...

I already imagine.Normal the final stretch is a bit stressful, I suppose that with the theme of preeclampsia, even if it is mild, it will make you more nervous.
But you know, calm, trust in the medical team that you have your baby in my arms and you know that then other concerns of all kinds of hehehe begin.
I don't know if I'm encouraging you or getting worse: '(
A lot of encouragement!

anif's profile photo
anif
10/30/2022 10:40 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

I prefer the concerns of later hahahaha or so I believe at least!Thank you very much @anif

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/31/2022 12:01 a.m.

Thank you very much to all, the late pinching if I have it on the delivery plan but donating the cord I have many doubts.
I am a little nervous about childbirth, glucose, postpartum ... well a little in general hehehe.

The weeks spend quickly and we will have the kids with us @nigiri.

All the best

belcp's profile photo
belcp
10/31/2022 12:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, there is very little @belcp
I think if you do the pinching, it can't be donated, right?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/31/2022 5:37 p.m.

Hello everyone!Do you know if apart from the Facebook group there is a pregnant telegram group with DT1?

mcrincon's profile photo
mcrincon
11/01/2022 9:50 a.m.

DM tipo 1| Toujeo + NovoRapid | Freestyle 2 + MiaoMiao 2| A1c 6,3 03/22

No idea @Mcrincon, I don't even have Telegram, I can't tell you.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/01/2022 1:47 p.m.

Belcp said:
Thank you very much, the late attraction if I have it on the delivery plan but what to donate the cord I have many doubts.
I am a little nervous about childbirth, glucose, postpartum ... well a little in general hehehe.

The weeks spend quickly and we will have the kids with us @nigiri.

GREETING

To donate it cannot be late pinching.
The nerves are normal, also anxiety in plan "Let it be, that is already" hahaha.

anif's profile photo
anif
11/01/2022 11:43 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

How was everything, @belcp?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/20/2022 11:06 a.m.

nigiri said:
no idea @mcrincon, I don't even have telegram, I can't tell you.All the best.

I would also be interested in a telegram group for search and during the pregnancy of diabetic people.:)
For the search I know a group of Telegram that I do not only of diabetic people but it is very good too.His name is Busybebe.In case you are interested.:)

Mireya's profile photo
Mireya
11/26/2022 3:14 p.m.

Hi @nigiri, I could not answer you before because I have been 3 weeks at the hospital.
I tell you a little above because it has been a very long story, in the end they induced my pregnancy in the week 39 + 4 days and the medication they put on me fatal me (vomiting and with diarrhea all the time), so the began theI start a little bad but when I already dilate the 3 cm the epidural, thankfully I was only with that medication 4 and a half because they told me that I could get to be between 12-24h and I would not have endured but the blessed epidural arrived.Well I summarize, in the end you dilate up to almost 10cm alone without oxytocin but that did not advance and even more than 5 hour was there, well in the end they made me emergency caesarea.
The girl in all the echoes told me that Percentil 50 was going, and in the last echo (more or less 1 week before) they estimated that weighing 3,200kg because at the end 3,850kg weight, they were wrong totally both in the private and in the public.

Well, even more or less normal, the really bad came later when the Cesarea scar was infected and I got many problems that I have been 3 weeks in the hospital.They discharged me yesterday and I am already better, but it has been a horrible postpartum the truth.

@nigiri How are you?How about your little one ??I hope that you have done very well and that you are enjoying very little your little one.

All the best.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
12/05/2022 4:45 p.m.

Hi @belcp I'm glad you're already at home and that you find yourself better.
I finally induced my birth in week 38, I entered the same day I had 38 weeks and I had 38 hours of induction, first 12 with the propess but at 10 am I started having many contractions in a row so at 12 noon IThey removed it because it was not good for the baby, even so I was five more hours with contractions and without having dilated or 1 cm.At the hours they already took me to the paritor and plugged the oxytocin, but nothing, I still did not delay.Hours later they put the epidural to see if they could break the bag manually and thus force more dilation, but nothing was very contracted.
The epidural did not do it well, I told them that I had not done effect and increased the dose several times.Then for the caesarean section they had to put the frog (another anesthesia) that I was drug addiction, vomiting and hypotension while they made the caesarean section.To all this the machine whistling for low glucose and I asking to pass it to me and nor fuchy case.The truth was that it was a rather traumatic experience because I was very afraid, I was very bad and nobody explained to me anything.Anyway, to forget it, really.
The child is beautiful, a little small but is taking weight and fortunately he got hooked on the tit that same night.Now I have to deal with glycemia and insulin because it is incredible what you spend breastfeeding.
Are you breastfeeding?How do you manage?

Greetings and congratulations!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/05/2022 5:25 p.m.

@nigiri, @belt, congratulations !!I am very happy that everything has come out well.The birth is forgetting.Now to enjoy the baby.
A hug!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2022 7 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much, @regina :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/05/2022 7:49 p.m.

@Belt and @nigiri What's wrong you should have had it, but you are better, the children are fine ... a lot of encouragement that follows everything well.

anif's profile photo
anif
12/05/2022 11:11 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@nigiri, why do they induce delivery?To program it?
I think it gives much problems if they leave it at term .., mine was at least very fast.
If my daughter is encouraged, I do not know if they will also cause it to be diabetic, but I don't see any advantage ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2022 1:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Egina normally diabetics induce childbirth for possible risks such as the baby is macrosomic, because of how difficult it is already controlling glucose in recent weeks, in my case I also had the high tension and the risk of high preeclampsia... not all of them need it and there are those who give birth for their own means but it is quite common for them to induce childbirth.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/06/2022 3:47 a.m.

@nigiri, thanks for the clarification, and gives peace of mind to know that you are very controlled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2022 5:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.