{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

nigiri said:
Hello girls, today I have had the appointment with the endocrine and the truth that phenomenal.He told me that I have a very good control for pregnancy and that he continues.The novorapid has changed to me for Fiasp, and the thyroid medication has uploaded, otherwise, no paste.So no problem with the toujeo that was what gave me the most.
Yesterday they made me an echo and for the moment only the jacket is seen but it seems that it is normal to be so little.
I trust that everything will keep going well, I'll tell you.A hug to all.

Congratulations, I'm glad.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/13/2022 4:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@nigiri great!Now to take care of yourself as always and quiet life.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2022 5:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia thanks for the recommendation of the endocrine, I loved it :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/13/2022 7:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

If it is very nice, patient and never scolds you.It is very open to new diets and will immediately tell you that it puts a bomb.😀
Nurses are also very pleasant.

I missed her because she had a girl in 2021 and while she rotating endocrine, she returned in June or so last year.There was a horrible.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2022 12:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, have you sent you corticosteroids during pregnancy?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/19/2022 10:58 p.m.

How are you going?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/13/2022 3:05 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hi @nila I am well, much quieter than at the beginning.I'm ten weeks now.How are you?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/13/2022 8:49 p.m.

I still with evidence and stories.But well, animated.

I'm glad you're quieter and I hope everything is great

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/14/2022 8:43 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Thank you very much, @nila, equally 😊

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/14/2022 1:07 p.m.

Hello, how are you all?Congratulations to all pregnant women: Smile:
Now we are in an allergy era, do you have seasonal/spring allergy?Are you taking something?It is that the midwife has told me that I do not take anything, that I try to endure this period (I usually last a month) but it gives me a little fear that affects the baby because I sneeze many times and followed.
I am 13 weeks and 2 days.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
05/15/2022 12:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are antihistamines that pregnant women can take, consult your gynecology team that will know more than the midwife.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/15/2022 12:22 p.m.

Hello everyone, I have returned here 6 years later with a new account, because I have lost the password and the email and everything, what a disaster ...
6 years ago in my pregnancy people of this forum help me a lot and loaded my batteries when I needed me the most.In the end, among us we understand each other better than anyone.
Now 6 years later I return with the intention of planning a 2nd pregnancy.Today my endocrine has given me light "Ambar", with the condition of correcting night hypoglycemia, lowering the hem and becoming a previous eye background.
And here I find myself, dead only to think about it.My previous pregnancy was surprise with higher values ​​than now, I didn't give me time to scare myself because I already had it without planning it.They treated me in Gregorio Marañón, and removing the edges and lack of touch of the endocrine, everything was phenomenal.
I am 35 years old, DM1 since the 14 without complications, and hemo of 6.5 1 month ago, now it will be something less.
See you around here ☺️

Marga_V's profile photo
Marga_V
05/24/2022 6:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome back to the @marga_v forum messages like yours also give energy to continue with the project ... 6 years ... Woooow ... sometimes I lose sight of the time the forum has been going ... hahahaha

The first messages are May 2007 ... So this month we celebrate 15 years !!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/24/2022 8:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello girls, this thread is very stopped but to see if any reads to me and you can answer me.I am 17 + 5 and I have already begun to have insulin resistance in the morning.What week did you start?The endocrine has told me that it would start between 20 and 22 but it is clearly ahead ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/03/2022 11:48 a.m.

I recommend this Facebook group:

Link

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/03/2022 10:57 p.m.

Hi @nigiri
Do not pay much attention to the issue of weeks and resistance because it is very approximate, in my case I had even left the basal of each month pointed for the second pregnancy and did not even have anything to do, being the same, and doing moreor less the same:#
As you see that you need more insulin, do not hesitate, go up, to wait two days do not do it because you will go crazy.Good luck!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/04/2022 10:56 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I am doing that, @erpla because clearly in the morning I am already having enough resistance.At the moment I have uploaded the fast and with that I am going well.Thank you so much.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/04/2022 6:13 p.m.

Hello girls, how did you control the glycemia in childbirth?Did you let you do yourself?It's something that worries me a lot.I understand that if for whatever it is during childbirth you are with high glutemia the baby can be born with hypoglycemia ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/10/2022 10:07 a.m.

@nigiri I think it depends a bit on the protocol of each hospital.Ask to see how it goes in yours.In my case they had the protocol to infusion of insulin and serum with glucose when starting oxytocin.They have a protocol to induce from 37 but I did not want so soon and in the end talking to the gine we agreed to wait and they made me induction in 38+6.If it were today the truth that I would have expected more because I think it ended in caesarean section for induction but I will never know.
I entered at 8 in the morning and put prostaglandins and I was controlling the glucose all day and eating normal until night.At 23:00 that I went to bed, I already noticed some rule pain and began to bleed.Looking at me they saw that they were already contractions and at the beginning to bleeding they did not give him much importance.They put me oxytocin and at that time they wanted to get glucose and insulin with the hospital bomb but spoke with the midwives and gine and they seemed good not to wear anything as long as the glucose did not get off.I was quite sure that I would keep stable even if I was still many hours of childbirth but in the end the bleeding went more and they looked at me again and it was from the placenta, they believed that I was starting to detach themselves thus led me to the operating room for emergency caesarean section.I do not know if I had endured all stable delivery or but the case is that although protocol says one thing they were open to adapt to my specific case and what I wanted always not to see risk.
During the caesarean section they did not put me glucose or insulin, only normal serum.I was stable in 90-100 all the time and my son was born without hypoglycemia.By protocol they made 5 glucose measurements in the first 24 hours.If no altered did not do anymore and if it is altered they continue to control and it is valued whether to give it a supplement.In my case everything was fine so he continued alone with Teta.They gave him biba as soon as I was born because I was in resuscitation 3 hours and in my hospital they separate you from the baby in the caesarean sections.This also ask it because there are hospitals that do not separate you, in Madrid I think there is one that has protocols for not separating and making skin with skin even in caesarean sections.And if the mother can not do the father (in my case it was the father).
Also if you want to give him a tit that you report on extraction of calcoster to take to the hospital in case I need a supplement (I did not manage to extract anything and then needed the loan from me and they had to give him a formula although he vomited everything).There are methods such as the syringe or the glass that do not interfere so that the tit will then grab themselves but if you are not informed, it is possible that they give a bottle without informing you of more options.It is also important that the couple or companion be equally informed.In my case the father did not ask for more options and gave him the bibe.I had no problems for breastfeeding but sometimes it gives problems.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/11/2022 7:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you very much @yessica_a I will ask all these things.In principle, in the hospital where I am, there is no protocol to induce from 37. I asked the other day and they told me that if pregnancy and glycemia go well I will give birth in week 40, which in the casethat in 40 there has been no childbirth that they do then induce because they do not leave until 41.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/12/2022 11:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.