{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hi @VIACCA !!Congratulations on your pregnancy.I still my hem when I have become pregnant I was in 6 so they are not bad.Always during pregnancy tends to go down more with medical guidelines.I use bolis and freestyle.If you need me here we are here to help us :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
08/27/2019 12:04 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Even having the sensor, as I have to eat about 8/9 times a day, they always told me to make the capillaIt is transmitted to baby.He had a scheduled appointment for 09/16 and we have kept it to give more margin of a week and be able to act according to the data that has been targeted in the notebook (at ancient way :))
What guidelines have you given you?

Viacca's profile photo
Viacca
08/28/2019 9:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aruky said:
hello @viacca !!Congratulations on your pregnancy.I still my hem when I have become pregnant I was in 6 so they are not bad.Always during pregnancy tends to go down more with medical guidelines.I use bolis and freestyle.If you need me here we are here to help us :)

It has happened to me to quote you in the previous comment.

Viacca's profile photo
Viacca
08/28/2019 9:13 a.m.

Girls, is this true ??Reading I have been a bit strange:

Viacca's profile photo
Viacca
08/28/2019 11:01 a.m.

Hi @IVacca, because with respect to the guidelines is that each body is a world, I am now 9 weeks and it seems that the hypos of the beginning are already arriving and evidently my guidelines are already changing a lot, a little under my criteria even if I gocontinuously to the consultations of the endocrine and educator.I do not as as many times as you, I only make my 5 meals a day (4 of them are those that I supply quickly) and although it is true that in this pregnancy I am having more discomfort than in the previous one it seems that I am needing to fill littleLittle by my stomach more frequently so between food and food I try to chop low things in hydrates to avoid the stomach's grief and not have fatigue.The capillaries that I make are the 4 of the meals, the others with the free so that the capillary is more reliable to know how much insulin inject myself.What comes to the baby or not at every moment I can not tell you because I had never heard it.I always listen to the fact that I did not keep me a long time in hip or hyper because that is where I could affect it but what specific values ​​were not as dramatic as in my previous pregnancy they seemed to me (the inexperience) the fundamental guidelines were: not jumping any food(PK This causes the rebound effect and others) and not lead sedentary, start moving to help the body with the levels and not leave everything in insulin.And with respect to what you have put on sex ... I have been petrified !!!I hadn't heard it in life.It is more in my previous pregnancy I visited a private gynecologist of the family that told me if you cover me that sexual life should not decay at any time of pregnancy and that is not any impediment in any quarter (obviously always carefully with the gut and others)With respect to other ailments such as infections, bags, bleeding ... there I imagine that if it will be wise to consult with the doctor but for diabetes ..... I doubt it very much !!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
08/29/2019 9:48 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aruky said:
hello @viacca, because with respect to the guidelines is that each body is a world, I am now 9 weeks and it seems that the hypos of the beginning are already arriving and evidently myGuidelines are already changing a lot, a little under my criteria even if it goes continuously to the consultations of the endocrine and educator.I do not as as many times as you, I only make my 5 meals a day (4 of them are those that I supply quickly) and although it is true that in this pregnancy I am having more discomfort than in the previous one it seems that I am needing to fill littleLittle by my stomach more frequently so between food and food I try to chop low things in hydrates to avoid the stomach's grief and not have fatigue.The capillaries that I make are the 4 of the meals, the others with the free so that the capillary is more reliable to know how much insulin inject myself.What comes to the baby or not at every moment I can not tell you because I had never heard it.I always listen to the fact that I did not keep me a long time in hip or hyper because that is where I could affect it but what specific values ​​were not as dramatic as in my previous pregnancy they seemed to me (the inexperience) the fundamental guidelines were: not jumping any food(PK This causes the rebound effect and others) and not lead sedentary, start moving to help the body with the levels and not leave everything in insulin.And with respect to what you have put on sex ... I have been petrified !!!I hadn't heard it in life.It is more in my previous pregnancy I visited a private gynecologist of the family that told me if you cover me that sexual life should not decay at any time of pregnancy and that is not any impediment in any quarter (obviously always carefully with the gut and others)With respect to other ailments such as infections, bags, bleeding ... there I imagine that if it will be prudent to consult with the doctor but for diabetes ..... I doubt it very much !!

I have so many meals because I work from 6 to 14, the weekend that I wake up later I suppose that I will eliminate the first two (at 5:30 and 8:00) and I will start directly with breakfast, and also when I lay down later, I make the right later and I will cover the hours of the night a bit.
Have you already derived at high risk?I thought I would send me the endocrine directly ... but I had to go to the GP and he has been the one who has asked me for the appointment, and until October 22 they have not given me for the first ultrasound!weeks just like any pregnant woman without risk, and I'm not satisfied with that.

Viacca's profile photo
Viacca
08/29/2019 1:52 p.m.

viacca said:
girls, is this true?Reading I have been a bit strange:

😵😵 Hahaha I don't believe ... I don't know, gynecologist told me that if there was no risk in pregnancy in that sense "normal life" ...

acac's profile photo
acac
09/01/2019 10:43 a.m.

Hi @VIACCA ... I have not yet gone to the high risk because the appointment has not yet reached me but I have asked me for my header.I have only 12 weeks echo on September 19.But I remember my first pregnancy that before the 3 months of anybody saw me, I was just as muskeee because it did not seem normal and from 3 months they were a constant of quotes between endocrine, gynecologist, high risk, echo cardiograms, midwife.... so patience that then you will get bored of going to the doctor hehehe with telling you that I have more than 10 ultrasound between one department and another because although normal would be 3 ultrasound during pregnancy for us are many more for the risksThat diabetes entails.Do not worry that you will see that you are still more controlled :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/02/2019 10:05 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

I have a doubt that I do not know if you can resolve me, I have read that if you suffer from some kind of eye complication (in my case I have a slight retinopathy and a macular edema already controlled) the natural birth is discarded and it would be necessary to make caesarean section yes orYes, is this true?Anyone who has spent a pregnancy with this type of complications could shed some light on the subject?Thank you so much!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/04/2019 6:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri I had heard that too, I think it depends on the case.I guess they will send you to the ophthalmologist and value whether it can be natural or not.In certain cases I believe that labor can worsen retinopathy, so they send you to Cesarean section.Let's see if someone can tell their experience.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/05/2019 9:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

mari said:
thanks alea, that our work has cost us.

Congratulations Mary, hopefully in a year I can say that at least I'm trying ..

eri's profile photo
eri
09/15/2019 3:41 p.m.

tica said:
inmape, with the years you have been evolving from diabetes, do not think about it, I have been a year and the endocrine told me a few years ago that if I wanted children that I wanted toI was considering it now.I suppose you will not have complications, the problem is that a small complication before pregnancy can become a serious problem later.

My glycemias are still like this ... On Wednesday I go to the endocrine, for now I am going to climb the back of the afternoon ... but I will not play anything else & lt;/bl.
Hellooo!!You have left me worried, if you have complications, after pregnancy they are worse?

eri's profile photo
eri
09/22/2019 2:04 a.m.

Hello girls, I see that the thread is a little standing ... how do you carry it?
@Aruky How was the ultrasound of 12 weeks?
On Thursday I will do 9 weeks and until October 22 I will not have the first quarter.That you want! They also come twins, and wishing everything is good!
Cheer up

Viacca's profile photo
Viacca
09/23/2019 10:45 a.m.

Hi @VIACCA congratulations on the twins !!Surely everything is going great.I am 13 weeks (I make them tomorrow) they made the echo of 12 weeks on Thursday and apparently everything perfect, they already called me for the risk and others but for now it seems that everything is good.The hemo I have collected my last result today and is in 5.9 !!!Pretty well too (in my life I had like that, from my son the most that I went down in pregnancy was to 6.4) and the thyroid took the midwife the dose to 100 pk was already noting the change of hormones and today tb me meThey have said that it is great, so I have come quite happy :) and my next echo is in the 16 at high risk and if I remember badly it is already every 4 weeks in the same consultation ... we will have ultrasound to make a book hehehejejHow long the weeks are made until the echo arrive, right?Wishing to see him and tell us that they are fine.Psychological stress is the worst thing I carry and with my son I took him just as evil ... I am paranoid hehe and what do you find ???Is your first pregnancy ??Much I encourage you too and for what you need here I am (which is true that this year the forum of pregnant diabetics is somewhat paradillo): blush:

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/23/2019 6:32 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aruky said:
hello @viacca congratulations on the twins !!Surely everything is going great.I am 13 weeks (I make them tomorrow) they made the echo of 12 weeks on Thursday and apparently everything perfect, they already called me for the risk and others but for now it seems that everything is good.The hemo I have collected my last result today and is in 5.9 !!!Pretty well too (in my life I had like that, from my son the most that I went down in pregnancy was to 6.4) and the thyroid took the midwife the dose to 100 pk was already noting the change of hormones and today tb me meThey have said that it is great, so I have come quite happy :) and my next echo is in the 16 at high risk and if I remember badly it is already every 4 weeks in the same consultation ... we will have ultrasound to make a book hehehejejHow long the weeks are made until the echo arrive, right?Wishing to see him and tell us that they are fine.Psychological stress is the worst thing I carry and with my son I took him just as evil ... I am paranoid hehe and what do you find ???Is your first pregnancy ??Much I encourage you too and for what you need here I am (which is true that this year the forum of pregnant diabetics is somewhat paradillo): blush:
>

Hello, yes, it is my first pregnancy! At the moment since week 6 I am with nausea and bad body, that it controls a little with Cariban, but that you want them to spend the weeks and notice improvement.
The hem did it last week by capillary, and it was in 5.8, so well, you have to stay and take care of yourself, although I already tell you that with the nausea I do not want to eat and there are times that no matter how much you wantI get food ... and it's complicated.
The stress at the moment I carry well, but I am made the weeks to echo the echo of the 12You will see for a month that I have the echo, so I wish.
I imagine that with another little one you have to be active yes or yes.: blush:

Viacca's profile photo
Viacca
09/25/2019 7 a.m.

Hi @VIACCA, I see that you have a very good hemo.Now comes the complicated, keeping us hehehe I also had nausea but they are already sending little by little what I still have left is a sensation of swelling as a tad of more.I have to eat little and several times not to feel swollen but not to have a vacuum stomach.My son is already 4 years old, so it gives me a little more freedom, although I still monitor Mommy's attention, I think having a risk pregnancy, controlling diabetes with continuous hormones, having to take care of another baby and working... Everything is done even more uphill because even if you want you have no pregnancy and as you well know many of our values ​​interfere with sensations, emotions, stress ... it is complicated but not impossible.In this forum they have taught me that with will and desire everything can go well.Your life will take a radical turn of not having babies to have two at once hehehe but it will be a wonderful experience because you will live it twice!:)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/25/2019 9:56 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Good morning,
Please, someone from Madrid recommends a hospital and endocrin@ to start preparing a pregnancy.
Thank you so much.

I hope you are great to all and you inform us of your progress.All the best :)

belcp's profile photo
belcp
10/14/2019 9:01 a.m.

Good morning:
I have been advised to enter this forum, I could help me.
I am in assisted reproduction treatment where I have already made 4 transfers 2 have been negative and 2 biochemists.
In April and October I have had two other biochemists naturally.
In March I have diagnosed insulin resistance and started with 2 metformin pills.
I repeated the curve last month and the insulin and glucose are still the same and that I am with a low carbohydrate diet and exercise.
In 15 days I start a new IVF treatment for private and do not do it for how it is insulin.Have you achieved pregnancy with insulin resistance?

shampoo8's profile photo
shampoo8
11/02/2019 11:22 a.m.

Hello everyone!
I have been looking practically from page one almost all cases, and I have realized that I am and I have always been a disaster ... first and before all because I have been able to take weeks or even a month without controlling me ...
Diabetics from the day I went from girl to woman.With 13 years they detected it, now I have 33.
My gine recommended me to put the batteries if I wanted to be a mother, for not even raising the risks that a diabetic pregnancy entails.He gave me the deadline until 35 ... After a time of not knowing if I wanted children, my partner decided and began to plan it .. I did an analysis and the HG came out at 9.3 ... obviously, any doctorTo the consultation offers me first the option to abort, but we do not want our case to be ...

I release my first question:
Has anyone become pregnant with more than 8 hemo?

Now that I have seen the ears to the wolf, I am tremendously scared.My endocrine referred me to Social Security, telling me that at the moment I would not plan the pregnancy, but that by the SS they could help me better by providing me with the freestyle ... I went to the end of social security and I was crying, I knew that I am not a diabeticexemplary or much less, but there I felt idiotic and insulted, basically because he did it.But I have to endure it because if there is no way to subsidize the freestyle, and on their own I cannot acquire it, unfortunately.
I am doing constant controls because I do not take precautions not to get pregnant, in fact I am taking yodocefol too, why I do not hope is because: 1) I spend the time recommended by the gine and 2) I do not want my partner to scareAnd decide to back down, knowing that you can control ...

Second question:
Is there any Whatssapp group?

Third question:
Can you help me?

Thank you very much to all.
A kiss!

Esther Mase's profile photo
Esther Mase
11/12/2019 12:49 p.m.

To lower glycosilada, the sensor is not enough.Hydrates insulins and rations must be adjusted.You have to know how to do a pregnancy.
Don't play it.
You better get pregnant later, but well controlled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2019 6:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.