{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, I will try a few days as you tell me about the alarms because I also know exactly when the phenomenon that is about 6 in the morning and of course at 8.30 that breakfast is already high ... If I see it I still can't do that because I will think about whatof Miao Miao.I am also aware that my life even if I want to change these months that I have left but it is complicated.I should walk to help me with high levels and thus be able to feed myself better because it sometimes as few hydrates for fear of hyper pk the hypos are fast correction but the hyper there are times that even God can lower them or even with corrections.I should rest more but complicated tb for having a job and another 4 -year -old boy is in full games of games and madness .. what bothers me the most is that with my son I had 6.4 But of course you are quite high for a pregnant woman and pregnant for a pregnant woman andThat gynecologists see it fatal and think k you have poorly controlled diabetes and that reason was for K induced my son in 37 even weighing 2,900 how it weighed !!!Anyway ... the only thing we have left is to endure stoically and try to solve with your advice the difficulties that arise.Thanks girls for the mood and help.I will tell you how I have gone with the changes.:)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
12/18/2019 1:20 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

@Aruky don't worry because you're making it phenomenal.If 4 years ago and without Free you got a 6.4 glyce now with the free you will do much better with less effort.
Do not be raised with the childbirth, I had a 5.2 hemo and they caused me to 38, it is the protocol they have for all diabetic pregnant women.The last two weeks the baby only fattens (or so they told me) so nothing happens because a tad before.
Miao's truth is that I do not raise it, it is what costs any of the mobiles we carry but the difference in the quality of life improves exponentially but of course it is a very personal decision.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/19/2019 11:05 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hi Chicxs !!
I have been trying to get pregnant and sometimes I have had hyperglycemia before my rule was lowered ... do you think it can be for that I am not pregnant?I have many fears .. a kiss !!

julay5's profile photo
julay5
12/22/2019 12:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone!
I am a diabetic since 2013 and I have a little boy of almost 4 years.The forum helped me a lot in the first search and in the management of diabetes in the first pregnancy.
Now we want to search again although we still have no green light of the endocrine.I don't know very well how to focus a second pregnancy or if the risks are the same or more ...
All the best

Dulce2012's profile photo
Dulce2012
01/13/2020 1:44 a.m.

DM1 2013

Good, I am new in the forum.I've been looking about what I want to ask but I can't find it, so I think it's easier to write in case anyone can help me.
I am 26 weeks pregnant, I have always been well glycosylated (below 6 not pregnant) during pregnancy has risen me to approximately 7.7 despite carrying a lot of control.The worst hyperglycemia that I have and that I cannot correct is the postdesayuno.I have tried even breakfast but equally at 11: 30-12: 00 in the morning I am in 280 or even more.I have also tried to make low breakfasts in hydrates and inject 30u quickly, also at that time I have that peak of sugar.I am currently using the Toujeo 26 units at 2:00 p.m.I want to highlight that I did not pregnant with 5 fast units at breakfast were enough to me and I didn't have that high peak.Thanks in advance!

mcrincon's profile photo
mcrincon
01/13/2020 9:02 p.m.

DM tipo 1| Toujeo + NovoRapid | Freestyle 2 + MiaoMiao 2| A1c 6,3 03/22

@Mcrincon do not compare much the insulin that you put on what you put before pregnancy because hormones make the necessary doses increase a lot throughout it.
If you get up so high, I suppose you should get the dose of basal a lot, you will also have to calculate the new ratios.I may even change the time to wear the toujeo but you should not stay as you are because it is negative for the baby.
I would go to the endocrine and that paute you ... 7.7 of hemoglobin is too much, it can affect the heart

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/14/2020 12:39 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello
I have a notification of this interview that may interest you
all the best
Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/15/2020 10:05 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

My goal of staying pregnant is "channeled" because after a year with an endocrine with which I am not happy, it has finally referred to the high -risk pregnancy unit of which I need the approval because I have myselfthat became pregnant with assisted reproduction if or yes.
Now I am a little demotivated so, because at high risk they tell me that I have everything great, but up to 2 or 3 months minimal will not derive to assisted reproduction.
This is a continuous wait and my fertility, inexorably, will be lost every month that passes ...

anif's profile photo
anif
01/30/2020 8:51 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Hello girls, I am new here, and I really like what you talk, you give me hope, hey, well, I don't see any endocrine, I have a 4 -year -old boy, at first it was fatal, I became pregnant without knowing the risk, but little by little I started controlling and everything great, I've been a long time that I would like to give it a little brother, but I eat my head veryThus, in pregnancy I get about at approximately 5'7, I am a diabetic since the age of 9, and I am 30, but in reality my day to day I do not see it so well, and that is what makes me eat my head.But I don't lose hope

Aliciayleo's profile photo
Aliciayleo
02/07/2020 4:21 p.m.

Hi there!!!It hadn't been here for a long time.
Well, after 3 transgencies for IVF, here I am 21 weeks waiting for my twins.
@Mcrincon As you have told you basal, put the quick and wait a good time.To my TB is what I find the most to control but I get along.
A kiss to all

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
02/11/2020 3:12 p.m.

What a joy @vetaes!
I hope everything goes very well!
I hope that in March in Tocology they give me the approval to continue with the assisted reproduction ...

anif's profile photo
anif
02/11/2020 4:35 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

veins said:
hello good !!!It hadn't been here for a long time.
Well, after 3 transgencies for IVF, here I am 21 weeks waiting for my twins.
@Mcrincon As you have told you basal, put the quick and wait a good time.To my TB is what I find the most to control but I get along.
A kiss to all

Congratulations on your twins, surely everything goes well!
A few weeks have passed since I wrote how I got after breakfast.The endocrine changed me to insulin ultrafida fiasp only for breakfast, has not done miracles because I peak until 200 but at least I do not reach 300 (I inject 50 u. For breakfast).The glycosilada of this month has gotten much better 6.3 so I am little by little I am encouraging, but it is true that the alba + pregnancy effect for the critical breakfast time brings me bitter.

I'm already 31 weeks and my previous pregnancy ended in 35, so a little nervous hahaha
Greetings to all!

mcrincon's profile photo
mcrincon
02/11/2020 4:46 p.m.

In the previous pregnancy you did not have so much mismcus @mcrincon?
Patience, I suppose there is no other ...
A question that arose the other day, always, yes or yes, do they cause delivery?

anif's profile photo
anif
02/11/2020 5:21 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

anif said:
In the previous pregnancy you did not have so much mismcus @mcrincon?
Patience, I suppose there is no other ...
A question that arose the other day, always, yes or yes, do they cause delivery?
Yes I had but mainly already in the third quarter, but it is true that the peak that worries me now was not so accentuated.In the previous pregnancy the baby was always in perference ninety -many and when he was born in 35 weighed 3,700 kg.In this pregnancy, however, the weight thing goes better, curiously the baby is going well for weight but I am swelling more than in the other.Each pregnancy is a world totally!

By protocol in the many hospitals of Spain they decide to finish the pregnancy on 38. I because of the experiences I have read depends a lot on how diabetes is being controlled and how the baby is in weight.But as a general rule the diabetics ended up induction ..

mcrincon's profile photo
mcrincon
02/11/2020 6:08 p.m.

That was understood, I think that some doctor of those who see me in La Paz told me that about week 37, but I was no longer sure.

I hope @Mcrincon that mismatches are improved and that the rest of pregnancy go well, which is already little ...

anif's profile photo
anif
02/11/2020 11:03 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Hello girls, how are you, I see that it is the most movidita thing even though the forum a stopped pelpregnancy.I am with a hem of 6.6, which the truth is that it is not for my liking at all correct but I started with 5.7 and it has been climbing as the quarters were advancing.The fact is that my little girl is in her weight according to time and everything although as I already sayinduce the 37 again the same as with my son because above all my fasts are somewhat high (high are 150 or so) but he does not like those levels.It also announces the fact that it appears from 6 in the morning I begin to have the phenomenon of Alba and I already fuck the levels.I am not so worried about induction in 37 since I had a very good experience with my son who was born with 2,910 grams in ideal weight and my little one seems to be the same path but I bother me PK, I thought that in this best controlled pregnancy than the previous one than the previousOr so tell me my endocrine and my educator would let me get a little more (at least at 38) in short.May it be and point, that I am already distressed to top itFace even if it is not about a foal :( a lot of moods that are left less and if you have any questions and I can help you please, tell me, since I personally "saved" life in my first pregnancy:)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/12/2020 9:54 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

@anif I think it depends on the control you carry and the weight of the baby induces you before or after.They took me in La Paz too, the truth is that my hemoglobin was 5.1 or 5.2 until the end and they induced me in 38+4 I think I remember.It is true that at that time there are many women who have put themselves alone, it was not my case but I have friends who at 37 or 38 break waters ... what they will not leave you is to arrive at week 40 or toThe 39 because for what the baby told me, it is perfectly formed in 38 and from thenSo exhaustive control, guilt if it was a beak, etc ...
Lucky and a lot of encouragement !!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/12/2020 10:35 a.m.

Thank you very much @aruky and @erpla.
I've been waiting for so long for me that I don't give anything about it anymore ...
My Hemo is in 5.3 and my great measurements lately.I am a rare Avis with DM2 going for high risk pregnancy, the nurses told me ...

anif's profile photo
anif
02/12/2020 11:55 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

Thank you very much girls.
@anif to see if you are lucky and you are soon, with that we are perfect, you will see that you will take a pregnancy in terms of great diabetes.
I am all day, the night well, and the breakfast and up!, I have quadrupled the fast insulin, I wait and still climb me to 190/200, the "good" as they tell me is that I do not stay aboveAnd fall fast.
As for the babies are both within normal percentiles, and very well.But I have one in cephalic and another in Podalica ... so if you don't turn around ... I will go to Cesarea.
I have already told me tb that being two and with diabetes the birth will be before the FPP.As Maximo 38 ... I will try to take care of myself and not walk much from 30 because it panic.
A kiss to all

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
02/23/2020 9:57 p.m.

How good that in general everything is fine @vetaes.They can still change their position even if they are two, right?
Keep taking care of you and taking care of them, a kiss.

anif's profile photo
anif
02/23/2020 11:07 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.