{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

thank you!!!!Let's see how I carry it;)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/14/2016 11:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @kekiya !!!One more for the club!When you least expect it, the positive is over.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/15/2016 9:03 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Many congratulations!How do you carry it?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/19/2016 9:52 a.m.

regular .... now with a copy of the copy, throat pain ... and some figures to forget ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/23/2016 1:26 p.m.

Hi @kekiya how you carry your diabetes with pregnancy I have good days and days not so much but it costs a lot !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/27/2016 5:17 a.m.

Hello girls !!!Congratulations to the new positive.I tell you there is no way that I have pregnant ... I will start going to a payment clinic since the SS would take a long time ... I have an appointment on 31. I have all the hormonal tests both of mine and my husband the husbandSperminogram is everything perfect ... but the one who already knows me knows about my abortion on May 3, 2015. More than 1 year of search is ... I have my hemoglobin in 5.6 come on I am perfect.But let's see ... here is there any that had to go to reproduction?That issue worries me to have a hormar ... greetings

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
10/27/2016 6:20 a.m.

Hello!I still do not know if I am if I am pregnant (it is prompt to know) but I have 2 days that give me many descents without coming to the story because I have not changed anything and zas described to the song even apart from the glucose gel that I take to overcome,I like a sandwich that would be more than plenty or even climb me more than the account and I would have to correct myself and now not, it climbs to 140-150 and at half an hour I am 70-80 ...
As I have read that in the first quarter you need less insulin, I suspect that it could be, when you started to notice those descents?
(I am equal to illusions and it has nothing to do ..)

Merif's profile photo
Merif
10/27/2016 11:44 a.m.

The other "diabetes and pregnancy" thread has been closed since they were duplicated, it will appear now this will only be this

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/31/2016 8:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello girls!I have read your comments and the truth is that you give me a lot of hope!I put the insulima bomb 3 days ago and I have the illusion that my hemoglobin lowers to try to get pregnant.I am 37 years old and dysbetica since the 13th. I hope to announce in less than 1 year that I was going to be Mama!>: D <

vanesika's profile photo
vanesika
11/06/2016 3:48 p.m.

Hello to all
I join those you are waiting for.I am six weekly.I have a three and a half year old boy.Now I have stayed with a glyd of 6 and what I am noticing at the moment is quite resistance, especially at night and mornings.I 'solve' with enough daily controls and corrections, up basal and bowling ... Let's see if the thing is stabilized.In the first pregnancy it already happened to me.That the first weeks were 'uncontrollable' and then the issue stabilized.I hope you get it now.
A lot of encouragement to those you expect and those you are looking for

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/08/2016 12:49 p.m.

Hello, it is normal to have 200 200 in pregnancy?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/28/2016 12:17 a.m.

@Margott is not ideal, if you are commenting with your endo because you need to adjust the pattern more.
It is possible that it ever happens to you, the main thing is to correct as soon as possible and see to modify what is necessary to prevent it from being repeated.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/28/2016 1 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello, is any of you carrying pregnancy without insulin bomb?I want to get pregnant but I am very lazy to put on the bomb, today the endocrine has told me that it is not mandatory but recommended but that I have to decide and I do not know what to do, the truth

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/29/2016 9:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello!!
Here I continue with my 10 week!With many, many descents, perhaps, I have to modify basal days if too.
A 200 as you comment, sometimes it is inevitable.Yesterday went to eat with some trbbajo companions.I did nothing special, but I had a very beautiful 200 and peak, and bother to see it, but hey, it is what the disease has.So far I have been having good graphics, although I intuit that in Brevves "the good" begins.The increases ......

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/30/2016 9:10 a.m.

@nigiri did not give me choose, in the hospital where they take me it was yes or if pump.I am very happy, but that there are many girls who stay and continue to use bolis.
I would tell you that you can always try, if you see that you do not do or do not like being with it you can always return to Boli

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/30/2016 7:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello I have three children two of them twins, it is very important that your gynecologist and your endocrine are in contact.I had the bomb in both pregnancies and I was with 5'8 and 6 until the end.My children were born perfect and I had no complication.

palo's profile photo
palo
12/05/2016 12:35 p.m.

noaddedsugar said:
hello everyone,

Let's see if someone can give me a hand with this ... I've been married for almost 3 years and just when we had decided to have a family ... I debuted with diabetes.

Come on, I had to cancel the appointment with the gynecologist for an OK review because I had it the same day they entered me.

I just went to my first review with the endocrine and he told me that I have the hemo at 8.2.He says that I have to lower it to 7 from here to April (I see it "easy") and that then I should stay like this 6 months before trying ... is it normal?Is it exaggerated?

I suppose that if someone has been in a situation like mine or similar, he will understand that lengthening 9-12 months plus the mere attempt right now seems to me an eternity ... in addition to the fact that I am already 32 years old and I would put me minimum in 33, almost 34To have the first child.

And maybe it's precipitated to raise it now, but my idea was to have more than one.

Has anyone happened to anyone?Wait so much?

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
12/11/2016 3:12 p.m.

Hi: I am Type L diabetic 32 A I have 41 and day daughters from 10 and 11 to have a gyzed of 7 It is enough I started with 6.8 and the second wine of surprise and started with 6.5.Normally the low gyrose in the first quarter and then rises.The majority of children are born without complications, look at glycemia many times and run sinestas high as low

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
12/11/2016 3:16 p.m.

mariamarquez said:
Hello girls !!!Congratulations to the new positive.I tell you there is no way that I have pregnant ... I will start going to a payment clinic since the SS would take a long time ... I have an appointment on 31. I have all the hormonal tests both of mine and my husband the husbandSperminogram is everything perfect ... but the one who already knows me knows about my abortion on May 3, 2015. More than 1 year of search is ... I have my hemoglobin in 5.6 come on I am perfect.But let's see ... here is there any that had to go to reproduction?That issue worries me to have a hormar ... greetings

Hello, I have already made an IVF cycle and I have not been lucky. On Saturday they told me that I am not pregnant and the truth is that I do not understand anything.All the tests come out that I am fine and my husband too.And I have a daughter naturally 4 years.After a year and a half looking, here we continue.

The fact is that the first part of the tto, everything that is to click hormones, the glycemia lowered me a little and already the second part (when they put the embryo) due to the progesterone that they send us, I climbed and I hadWhat to raise doses.I also tell you that at this stage, they usually send corticosteroids and I have refused to take them.I started with a 6 glyc and now I have 6.3.
I hope I have helped you.
Cheer up!!!!

Goichene's profile photo
Goichene
12/12/2016 10:37 a.m.

DM1 (desde 2014)
Novorrapid (3-3-2-3) levemir 10

@"Goichene" hello pretty to see Mira they sent me omifin there was ovulation and now the gynecologist told me that I was going to send me a hystereosalpingography to see if I spoiled my tubes with the curettage ... it has me worried but there is a percentagelittle to pass ... Let's see what happens ...

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
12/13/2016 8:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.