{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I am already 4 months, and I have been lucky enough to have vomiting, nausea one day but little, the only thing that notes much is to have a lot of sleep, otherwise nothing especially.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/23/2016 7:44 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

@cinsa81 congratulations !!!!How beautiful, what words, thank you very much for your words, why they give a lot of strength.
Only people who suffer the same thing that you can understand you.Enjoy the little one !!!: x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
08/23/2016 11:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls, how are you?I am in the 9th week I have had some high peaks!Is it to worry?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/06/2016 12:14 a.m.

Hi Margott!
High peaks?It is normally common in the first quarter to have hypos .... But hey, while they are punctual and you correct them ......
I walk in full search.Now I am in my phase lutea, but Joer, I am having a thousand descent, and many are asymptomatic ..... so I don't know ... I don't have pregnancy symptoms ... although with my first daughter I didn't have ....in end, I don't know !!!What despair of not knowing!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/08/2016 4:53 p.m.

Hello everyone, I join this thread of conversation because I would like in the not too distant future to get pregnant.In theory I was going to start trying at the end of this year and they met me in July for the insulin bomb but I canceled it because for personal reasons this has not been a very good year and already getting into a pregnancy was too much, the thing is thatApart, I am very afraid that the thing does not go well, that the baby can have problems derived from my diabetes, that I can inherit it ... On the other hand, putting on my pump I do not feel like anything but it seems that it is the most recommended thing, No?Greetings for all!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/08/2016 5:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Fear will always be there.
I am in the search for my second child, and I still have the same fears of the beginning. I even even!
The theme of the pump .... everything depends on the controls you have now with bolis, and the hemo you have.I carry the bomb, and it is more comfortable, but that is already according to each one.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/08/2016 7:07 p.m.

Hello to all
I also join this thread because I am in search of my second child.For the first one we were also very active here but then with the baby you have little time to follow the forum and you leave it.
Hi Kekiya!he he
Well, I have a 3.5 -year -old son and we are looking for another.With the first I had no problems.All pregnancy went well.I only had a lot of retention in recent weeks but come on nothing to do with diabetes.And the boy was born healthy and in his weight (3.1kg).
Nigiri pregnancy with DB is not easy because you have to take care of more than usual and any peak overwhelms you more than in normal conditions.But you can.I recommend starting with a good hem but above all to be sure you have it 'control'.Because having a hem goes down but that is a consequence of a 'roller coaster' is not good either.
ah!I do not carry a bomb.Right now Toujeo and Novorapid.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/09/2016 10:38 a.m.

In principle I have it quite controlled, now with the freestyle much more @Sugard

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/09/2016 1:35 p.m.

@Margott In the second trismestre increase insulin needs because it increases resistance, you see according to need and comment with your endocrine in case you had to change the guideline.
There are many girls where this increase is very beastly, I speak of almost duplicate or more bowling at meals, as well as basal, so I imagine, I do not think it is worrying, while you are corrected.
The week in which this resistance begins not to tell you because I am still looking for, but in the WhatsApp group I spend almost all of them to a greater or lesser extent.
@nigiri made me the same recommendation and last year in June I put it on.I agree with @kekiya for me is more comfortable right now, and in the face of pregnancy where needs can vary from one day to another I think it will be even more, but if you are fine with bolis and you have a good hemo and glycemics variability the sameThey leave how these.
Pereza gives what it entails, but it is worth it from my point of view.
Fears all, so quiet, it is one of the things that motherhood implies I would say haha.
But if we have a controlled pregnancy from the beginning, and with everything they look at us, the possibilities of complications are few more than without diabetes.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/09/2016 1:51 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Sugardo I think our children must be very age !!!Hehehehe ..... I am that whatsap barely uses it, I am in many groups and I get mess with so many conversations to follow, and more when you have a demanding cry ... it is complicated.
I thought that having already had a young, the second was going to be facilitated in terms of search ... and Joe, between that I am an agonias, and that the Lutea phase is a pain ... ppfff ......In addition, I am having many declines, that I do not know if it is because of the nerves I have, or because I am eaten ... that horror.But more symptoms I don't have, and step to do to or temperatures or anything, that if I don't get obsessed xD

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/09/2016 2:06 p.m.

@kekiya I have been in it for half a year and at the beginning towards To, temperature ... come on everything, but what are you not going, end a little obsessed, so summer arrived and not one more !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/09/2016 2:19 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you @gemater :) It is very likely that I opt for the bomb, I want to have the greatest possible control and good that it is a season, then I can return to the bowling

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/09/2016 4:32 p.m.

Hello girls, how are I worry because I have three days in a row with glycemia climbs 216 215 260
But I have corrected in the two hours that I have eaten !!I am scared because I have three days and I am pregnant with 2 meces !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2016 2:18 a.m.

Nothing happens but, if you need more insulin, you will have to increase the dose.
Let's see if the pregnant women answer.;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2016 10:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Margott How are you going ???have the figures stabilize?
I am here, in full search, and Joer, what he is costing ..... In full ovulation I get out of the levels of bad thing, to be in post food in 125 and in predeena in 245 !!!!or go to bed with 190 (even with active insulin according to bomb) and get up at 4:00 am in 315 !!!!It is a Jod .... Horror, to think that if this month there has been "luck" to hit, to know how these figures of the devil could affect the baby .....
It is very difficult, because every day even though I try to do more or less the same daily, I do not have two days equal, and the glucose makes theirs at will :(

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/01/2016 6:42 p.m.

@kekiya hello!It happens to me exactly the same as you, when the ovulation comes I notice it in the night climbs to the beast without explanation, so that it affects or not the baby, in case of hitting, do not worry as long as you correctThere are no problems.Good luck: x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
10/13/2016 11:09 p.m.

I made a mistake

resax's profile photo
resax
10/14/2016 8:15 p.m.

Well, Habermus positive !!!So the fight begins !!!XD

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/14/2016 8:17 p.m.

Yessss????Q Alegria @kekiya !!!!Congratulations, now to enjoy it = D>

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
10/14/2016 10:50 p.m.

Congratulations @kekiya, now the fight begins but also the beautiful;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/14/2016 10:56 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.