{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I not only have the bomb. But I really do not plan

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
08/28/2015 11:45 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Girls I'm already at home with my little girl !!!!You cannot imagine what amount of sensations, feelings and large pain are in childbirth.
Everything has been great.I broke waters in week 37+2 so I started in childbirth alone.All progress well and the Tuesday was born Paula with 3.2 kg and very healthy.
I am very well just a small internal tear of the V that I have no pain.I am so happy with my doll.Our effort is worth it, I assure you.

Congratulations Laurii27 !!!Therefore, they are good figures, try not to obsess, you cannot control all the figure.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/29/2015 8:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @vita!How good that you put on childbirth your only and did not have you to induce.Now to enjoy your little girl :-)

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/29/2015 3:18 p.m.

Congratulations @vita!Now to enjoy the little girl and this new stage.
@lauriii27 how are you going ??How are the figures?Although they are not bad, as Vita says, do not obsess, only try not to stay over time and correct soon.

Kisses for all!: x

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
08/29/2015 5:45 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well today I get up with 77, and to food 103, yesterday I got everything from the basal pump, ratios... Let's see how, the rest well and had pain d beloves a few days but yesterday and today I am fine, that I am hungry and tiredness like never

lauriii27
08/29/2015 7:11 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

From when it breaks down?I have this month ... At first we were traveling, so I saw it normal, for the change of food, schedules, walks, etc.It is assumed that ovulus normally in the middle of the month, but since I don't have regular cycles I don't know.I thought that it would take a week to have my normal values ​​again until the body was regulated after the trip, but today I remain high and I no longer know what to think.On the one hand it would be joy and on the other fear, a lot of fear of having these values ​​and being.As I know that Laurii is little to know when the change begins to be noticed.Thank you

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
08/31/2015 2:11 p.m.

I'm supposedly 4 weeks.... And it began to climb on the second week more or less, either a very large climb but if I had 80 at the time of eating it uploaded me to 130-140, now I climbed the basal ratios and others and well today for exampleI had 124 before breakfast, 126 at 2 hours and at eating 103. But I still have some 140 do not believe, it is costing me quite going down, but well ... I am also afraid because I think I do not have the perfect values..Your veins what values ​​do you have more ??

lauriii27
08/31/2015 2:40 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I hope you had yours .... today to eat I had 217 ... I am about 150/170 ... bad for my normal values.Today I uploaded a couple of units in the morning of the basal and yet to eat I raised in that value.:( and I had 79 an hour, I am dizzy lost, I go to the endocrine on 21, let's see what you are. You are very well not worry that you will see that everything goes perfect.) I really are that I wait for the rule withIllusion this month because I would worry ... this is more difficult and you stripes more than I expected

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
08/31/2015 5:20 p.m.

@Vetaes each body is a world, I have noticed, of course, my insulin resistance has been increasing from the time of lack, but I know there are girls that the first quarter what they notice above all are hypos.I believe that in my case it must also have enough to do that before staying towards enough sport and now just the way.

@lauriii27 those values ​​are great.I also see some 140 from time to time, the important thing is to correct it fast.

Last week they made me blood and happy because the glycosilada came out to 5.3 but I have left cetone traces in my urine and that worries me a little.I have read on the Internet that can be due to dehydration or because I do not eat enough hydrates but I am eating about 15 servings a day, I don't see that they are so few ... to those who have been pregnant or has this happened once?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/31/2015 7:30 p.m.

I eat a lot more than 15 rations safe .... hehe, if I shed my finger every two hours ... I see that more than 120 I put 0.1 or 0.2 and it already lowers me to 100. I don't leave qI climb me

lauriii27
08/31/2015 8:03 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, I will tell the high -risk gynecology this Thursday that I have to go.As I have to eat more the truth is that it will cost me, I have caught many foods and it costs me enough to eat ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/31/2015 8:19 p.m.

@inday, acetone also gives when we spend hours without eating for example overnight

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/31/2015 9:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

But is it bad?What would be the solution then?Take resopon?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/31/2015 9:19 p.m.

Yes, take something before going to bed.
To my friends when they have been pregnant, they were sent to eat something every 2-3 hours,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/31/2015 11:18 p.m.

But that will be if you have it low or you insulin for what you eat ... because I do I have 100 for example and take some cookies and sleep at two times I have 180 and when I get up or tell you ....

lauriii27
08/31/2015 11:27 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 I think we will have to put insulin for what we eat between hours and before going to bed.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/31/2015 11:33 p.m.

Dry fruits PR EXAMPLE

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/31/2015 11:39 p.m.

I usually only walked 3 rations or something else, and if I put insulin, ever go to bed as nothing unless I have it short, at lunch I now do nothing for I get up at 10 and about 1:30 then it does not doMissing, before summer he worked if he had lunch and snack

lauriii27
08/31/2015 11:40 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

If that of nuts is a good idea a small handful, I when pecking and I do not want to put insulin, take nuts or cuckens in vinegar, olive olives or something...... that if little that in many quantities can also upload some glucose

lauriii27
08/31/2015 11:43 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Thank you Inday, for now I can say that today I did a test and left negative, so I stay calmer on that side, at the moment I went up the basal and testing, I do not know that it could have been, I will talk to the endocrine.Thanks girls: x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
09/01/2015 7:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.