{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Congratulations Inday !!!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/14/2015 1 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Congratulations Inday !!!
You will see what illusion !!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/14/2015 8:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations!!!!!!Super mommy to take care and enjoy pregnancy !!!: x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
08/14/2015 9:52 a.m.

Congratulations!!!Inday@

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/14/2015 10:17 a.m.

Congratulations!!!Well, I feel a little weird these days, and I'm ashamedLet's see if it doesn't come to do a test.

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
08/14/2015 12:29 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Congratulations @inday to enjoy that beautiful stage.

@lauriii27 to see if you have already succeeded ... you tell us.

For my part I continue working, in principle until the end of the month and from September I wanta week that goes ... first high and now two days that I don't get from 70 !!My mother what awaits us when we are pregnant !!

Many kisses for all !!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
08/14/2015 11:58 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Congratulations @inday.You will be like a cloud.Enjoy the moment that is unique: \ ">

Vita what heavy they are with weight ... I don't know what advice to give you ... you were from Zaragoza, right?They are obsessed with not arriving at week 39, with my second pregnancy I managed to schedule induction at 38+6.I think it is very important that it is born when it has to be born.The children of diabetic mothers have a small delay in the development of the lungs.If you add up to you that they advance your childbirth ... Well, bad thing.My eldest son had apneas and although no one assured me one of the possible causes is induction ahead of time.And with my second child there was no induction because I put myself alone at 37+3 but the week of before I was stimulating so much that I get advanced for that reason (better that that a chemical induction) per month was admitted with oxygen with oxygen with oxygenBronchiolitis, at 2 months again and, apart from the fact that he was born in the worst months of the year, they told me that I had the lungs very immature ....

tica's profile photo
tica
08/15/2015 3:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations on the Babies on the way and those who were born!They are my preferred forum post =)

Until what age you can have babies having type 1 diabetes?I always thought that I would have babies and that I would be encouraged to be a mother about 40 (now I have 32) but I don't think it is possible, we will have to reprogram ,,,,, but if I feel that I would like Vovler to be a mother andI don't know if I will have the opportunity now with bite ,,,,

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
08/15/2015 7:49 p.m.

Ya @ica, my tb bothers me because they will only advance it to me to be diabetic even though I continue with quite controlled figures.I believe that if I had diabetes because of the baby's weight they would not cause it or at least as soon.

Nor do I understand that in hospitals they have this protocol and in others not.I know 2 girls in Hu who arrived at 40.

I'm going to try to move from 38, next week I imagine it will have to fight ...

Hi @anitaz I have no idea if there is age limit because it is diabetic.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/15/2015 8:57 p.m.

Girls a silly question!!Are these myths of that pregnancies really cannot paint the nails during pregnancy?Any during pregnancy takes them painted?Ami gives me something as I can not paint them ... I love it ...: ((.. Anyway and see that the opi brand is suitable for it does not carry the supposedly harmful chemicals, do you know anything about this issue?.

lauriii27
08/15/2015 9:41 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

My cousin of the feet I carry them painted with gel all the pregnancy because it cost her, and that of the hands also painted them

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/15/2015 9:45 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Jolín girls that I scare ... I just lift and I have seen a small bloodst spot ... with very little pain I don't even have it ... and the rule I do not believe because it never advances to me and less a week that it isWhat would be missing if I'm not pregnant.In addition my pains of rule are dead and nothing hurts .. :(

lauriii27
08/16/2015 10:29 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 may be the bleeding of implantation, it was what happened to me.A couple of days before the rule was bleeding a little.It only lasted one day and I put on a compress but with a Salvaslip it would have been more than enough.I thought it had been a very very light rule and I already had a new cycle until I noticed my swollen and very sensitive chest so I decided to take a test and it came out positive.I hope the same thing is happening to you ;-).

Thanks girls!Little by little I went to the first leg and with great enthusiasm and means too.I have an appointment with the midwife in a couple of weeks and I have already begun to score my glycemia for the high -risk gine.Hopefully everything goes well.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/16/2015 4:39 p.m.

By the way @anitaz I am 32 years old and I have 7 that I have diabetes.I don't think there is age limit to get pregnant with diabetes.They advise you if you have some type of complication derived from diabetes so, in theory, the less time it has passed since the diagnosis the better.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/16/2015 4:43 p.m.

The rule until Thursday does not have to come, can I do the test before?It is assumed that until the rule is not delayed there is no need to do it

lauriii27
08/16/2015 5:12 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

If it is positive, at 10 days of fertilization it already comes out in the tests, even if it is a very soft Adi line that proves and luck !!!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/16/2015 8:23 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It depends on the sensitivity of the tests, but I would wait for myself to the day of the rule or the day before.They can give you false negatives and go crazy .... I tell you from experience

tica's profile photo
tica
08/16/2015 8:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations @inday !!!
@lauriii27, I understand the desire you will have to do the test, but from your own experience, my recommendation is that you wait a few days ...
Good luck at two !!!!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
08/18/2015 9:36 a.m.

Do you know girls if Yodocefol sells it without a recipe ???

lauriii27
08/18/2015 1:25 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

In Madrid yes.

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
08/18/2015 3:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.