{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Pufff Gala, you have a patience that I would like ... Don't you use the freestyle either?

Irene, as you have told you, each one we do one thing.The folic acid buy it in the pharmacy and ready, I was taking it a year earlier between some things and others.As soon as they see you in the doctor with intentions, they send them to you.The pill I left it and at three months I stayed, but the gine told me that the previous month and voila.Then I had an abortion and the second time I stayed almost a year.If you leave the pill, use condoms until they give you green light, it will not be that you stay early.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/18/2014 5:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Thank you very much, the truth is that it is a support to talk to people who can understand and cheer you up.I will ask in the pharmacy the folic acid and for the cycle that begins the contraceptive pills are over.But yes, I will do what you say, caution until in February they do not see the analytics.Actually, I am "shit" because it is something that I see close and I am very worried that I can do something that can damage the fetus.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/18/2014 5:22 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Ha ha ha!Argy, it's not patience is acute fear!;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/18/2014 5:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

What a silent is this!How are those bellys?And the rest how do the controls carry?I with the rule a little lack of control but solussionable.This week I leave the contraceptives for my rule to return to as it was, to see what if it remains irregular or after the pills it has returned to normal.Wishing that February arrive to see what they tell me.A kiss for all, ah!And the lottery, how did it go?For me a tenth with the return and Pedrea, so very well.Greetings!!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/22/2014 2:53 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hehehe, truth, he has a few days very still, hehe.To my touched thing I got anything else only I had that way that I have not won, but I have not lost!

My belly moves a lot, and the controls, there, there I wear several days with the sugar very low but well tried to solve it ..

A greeting for all !!!!.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
12/22/2014 8:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Aryi@ I was all the pregnancy with a fractional breakfast, (it fraction it up to 4 Tomaa, I controlled it).
And in the long run it ends up consuming hydrates at night since the insulin makes me fatal in that time range.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
12/22/2014 11:02 p.m.

These days I do not spend 150 in the breakfast post, but there I still do different things to see if I improve because it is still high ... I will try what you tell me to see.

The Fatal Lottery, Na de Na !!: (((

I tell you another novelty that I had no idea.Look at homeopathic pills Actaa Racána and Caulophyllum.Apparently they help a lot to erase the cervix, to delay more and with less pain and I don't know how many more things.You have to take them from three weeks before giving birth more or less.They are sent by midwives (it depends on whether they like homeopathy or not, of course) but they can be bought in the pharmacy without problem.They speak very well of them, they were recommended yesterday some compis of preparation for childbirth.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/23/2014 12:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Thanks Aryi, I will point out the omoopathic pills.
For the other girls, have a great time these days.Let's see how we do with so much food and dinner .... that at home I control myself to eat better, but now going to foreign houses is a mess.Because there is a lot of food, I do not control the hydrates well when there is a lot of peck ... Let's go a mess.And if we add to that of insulin that you never know what to put yourself in these events ...
: (((

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
12/23/2014 3:08 p.m.

Truth @melimperia, I identify with Tico, at home I control more or less well, but the days that I leave the same after I have it high or low, with so much peck I do not control, at home as I put the plate with the heavy food becauseWell, as the thing is already out of control that I don't tell you na ...
Luckily this year I have not had too many meals to the one of these two days of 24 and 31, only two and those two days after eating total uncontrolled!
Well girls have good parties and we are talking about the effects of meals !!!He he.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
12/23/2014 8:32 p.m.

Hello, how are I all?And decided to put it because the time is coming to try to get drunk, and also to improve the glycosilada, now I am 6.7 but of course I do it now sure that until almost the end of the year that comes does not leave me the endocrineTry about the embrace, that if I get used to her and everything is very clear ...:-/..... What do you think ??? What can you tell me ...:-*

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
12/23/2014 9:51 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Laurita I have been resisting the bomb as 5 years precisely for the same topThey put on the gutter and I think, because we are doing well, because I'm flat .....
So you have it, where you carry it and another little thing, do not feel a little tied when I tried the old MCG of Medtronic, I was overwhelmed with that the sensor would not take off in a cable pull, maybe they are nonsenseMias ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/24/2014 12:23 a.m.

I have been since 2007 and I was the same as you, but today ... it's the best I could do!I usually carry it in the gutter, between the bra and my skin and nothing is noticed, but that yes, the chest is not the same because the bra a bit (but nothing important).Now I have made a melt that they sell it but they gave me a sewing machine for me and I manufacture it.This is hooked to the bra on the side, under the arm and how the arm goes over, it is not enough either.For parties, weddings, ... even in the average tuned!The truth is that it is put anywhere.To sleep, hooked to the pajama pants with a hard plastic clamp that brought.Let's see if I can send the photos and I show you.Do not think about it because you earn quality of life, do not control the schedules so much and above all better control.100% recommended;)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/24/2014 6:18 p.m.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/24/2014 6:31 p.m.

Cleadered: \ ">

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/24/2014 6:31 p.m.

What grace, I took the MCG there, I cover it with the subject, it is where I get least hinders me and less shows.And the catheter where are you taking it?
That model is the one who has the command?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/24/2014 7:42 p.m.

Gala, you can always hide ... but there comes a time that you take it where it seems more comfortable ... before I took her to the side of the bra ... but ended up hurting me, after years ... in the gutter it goesTo be that I am flat ... in my pockets it is another option, both in front and behind.I make holes to pass the catheter inside and do not notice and do not get hooked.Lately I carry it in the hip, between the pants and the panties ... where the pistols are hidden in the movies.

tica's profile photo
tica
12/24/2014 11:38 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Merry Christmas !!!! Tal the night of yesterday ??It is the same for all the Q give in social security?

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
12/25/2014 10:59 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

I have the bomb since March and sometimes I overwhelm a little, I do feel tied sometimes, but I do not regret and I think it is the best decision for pregnancy and best control.I usually carry it on the gutter, but with the gut growing it I had to remove it because it overwhelmed me, now I take it where Tica says, with the gut it does not show naaaada (I bought a belt on the Internet that the athletes carry for the MP3 andgreat).To sleep in the bed with cable care, it is the most comfortable for me and my partner got used to it quickly, it does not bother him.I put the cannula in the gut or ass.

There are different lauri brands, ask which one they will put on you.The spare parts are given to me in the hospital where they have put it, in the outpatient they do not take me any of that.

Happy parties to all !!!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/26/2014 1:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

I put the catheter or put it below the his gutter or the panties, just so that he does not get hooked and does not bother me.My bomb is that of Accouchek, the combo, which brings the meter and sends you the bolus from there, it is very comfortable and you do not have to take the pump at all.The spare parts are sent to me home every 6 months.I have a doubt, since I left the contraceptive pills I am low all day!I don't know if it will have something to do or not.It happened to some?I just let the basal, the units by ration, but nothing, it does not rise.Let's see if some have happened to you and tell me.Happy parties!: \ ">

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/26/2014 3:33 p.m.

I don't remember anything weird with sugar, just that I lost 4 kilos that month ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/26/2014 6:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.