{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Congratulations Tica !!I hope everything was fine !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/22/2014 5:32 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

How ethical, I'm very happy !!Just as you wanted !!Congratulations!!.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/22/2014 5:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Tica !!!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
11/22/2014 7:42 a.m.

congratulations!!Enjoy your children.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
11/23/2014 4:43 a.m.

María said:
Good morning and happy !!Congratulations Tica, what a joy !!!

Melimperia, I did not know that device as such but because of what you say is like the device that I have associated with the insulin pump that calculates my bowling based on the carbohydrates as.

Melimperia said:
Maria has come very well.
In fact, two years I had a 7 -and -peak hemo.And now I do not rise 6. Above all, it helps me to change guidelines, see more clear when it goes up, when it goes down and in a matter of that, to guide insulin.The hydrates is another issue.
And on the topic bomb ... I am super lost.

Aryi said:
How good ethics !!!Congratulations !!!It is great that in the end everything has gone well and naturally how it has to be!
We will have to start the infusions that you said ...: D

fer's profile photo
fer
11/23/2014 7:04 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Tica said:
haha, because I wouldIt was diabetics and told me that in week 38 impossible.I would ask that in week 37 they will stimulate and from the week 35 raspberries!Ahhhh The day I was all afternoon in a pillars ball, rotating by driving.... I was clear that I didn't want induction

fer's profile photo
fer
11/23/2014 9:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello girls !!
What are you going? How do you carry it?
I seem to control it with the sugar, I have controlled it a bit, I have achieved that the downs of dawn disappear and eating less so that there is no rise.
Today it has been the first time that I have seen how the skin of my belly moves, I feel a lot but I had not seen how it moved, hehehe.I have joined the sensation and everything.He he.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/25/2014 4:08 p.m.

Congratulations Tica, when you can tell us!

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
12/01/2014 11:34 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Congratulations, Tica !!What a joy, have your baby in arms :)

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
12/02/2014 12:39 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello girls, how are you doing those pregnancies !!With great illusion like me although also with a lot of caution.I am already of 20 weekly, I am already halfway and very excited but there are days that better not get up hehe after having many uncontrolls of ups, desulin adjustments, insulin adjustments, anger with my educator ... for a month since a monthIt seemed that the beast was starting to be dominated, and it had quite good levels for what I was having, perhaps two or three hyper per week alone and a couple of hypos (I make myself between 7 and 8 daily controls so that it was allan achievement) neither I believed it ... but return again to the fight.Levo for about 5 days that I have the post -high breakfast post and I don't know how to correct it (pk although my doctor does not let me adjust the dose alone, pk for that he says that he sees me every month) I have uploaded a couple of unitsBut nothing, as if I put the same thing, the posts remain high.But well, the rest of the day it seems that the straightening of the straight and I don't end so badly ... but my orskirts are not there and I have been with a terrible head pain (and when I say terrible it is unbearable, day and night, without being able to sleep) taking paracetamol of 1 gr that is the only thing that leaves me the midwife, and without any effect because I think I am immune to the paracetamol, I stay the same ... but well, for my baby I do not mind enduring the endure of thepain that is but esk I do not find that since I have this headache I also have the high glucose levels (above 200, even arriving this morning to have 319) @-) I have also come to think that I have some kind of infectionOr something, but apart from the headache I don't feel any other upset ... I don't know what to do.The worst thing is that after I have my almost controlled and super excited levels that my next analytical (the next Tuesday) VAT to give me a better hem, I am demoralizing a lot because in this last week my snowBeing good and I would not like all the work of the whole month not to be reflected because of this last week :( what do you think?passing ..

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
12/03/2014 6:03 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Hi Aruki !!!
What to tell you?!Do not be discouraged, the headache is desperate and not finding yourself well and having the mood in that way, it can also affect your levels.Try to take it easy, rest and relax.
Hemo if you've been fine, it will upload a little, but little.
As for your endocrine .... I would not expect two weeks or days or whatever the doses rise.As soon as you go closer to the third quarter you will see what you need much more insulin demand and you can't look at how it goes up.I solve it little by little until you give with your pattern.In a double week my dose, so that you get an idea that the needs change and it is useless to wait (it is my opinion).
What tells you that you have climbed ..... ask him if it is better for you and for your baby to be in 300? Is that he has no logic.There is no better doctor than us, they help us and guide us, but from there to order and command ...
Surely you will do it very well !!;)

melimperia
12/03/2014 7:31 p.m.

Thank you Melimperia for encouraging me. It is true that I am very negative and as soon as I see a little bad my levels discourage me and I know that m affects tb.AcomMy hemo and k x guilt of this last week I get bothers everything.Days ... well, anyway.I just hope that if my hemo tp has not improved, there has worsetips :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
12/03/2014 9:01 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Hello girls !!
Aruky do not hopeless this is so ... I know that it stresses a little at least to me, but we must see and think about doing it well.
Last week between the third quarter I am 26 weeks + 5 days, and from that moment I am getting up with the Super Alto sugar to start the day and that is what I had better, I am getting up between 130/170, for me that is a burradIt is not for this reason now.
Today I got up 167 and I have put the insulin the same as if I were to eat bread, but I have had breakfast fruit and one hour later I have it higher in 179. For me those levels are very high, and of course ... I'm dead hungry!!!!Let's see if it goes down as the morning goes ahead the guts do not stop sounding ...

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
12/04/2014 10:32 a.m.

Well, Yoli, I usually get up just like you, rare is the day I get between 80 and 110, although I never exceed 170, but it happens to me, the breakfast post does not know why it goes crazy, ifBreakfast the same as always, and there are weeks k it seems that it is perfect and another that seems that insulin does not make an effect .. that torture.It also happens to me like you, not breakfast too strong for not climbing the glucose and my guts tb look like an orchestra, I try to take two or three cookies intimidia tomorrow to satisfy myself to lunch but my little one I think is not very satisfied with the amountthat we eat tp.I know many people who tell me K is mid -morning when the glucose of uncontrolled more during pregnancy, although I still don't know why, well, we will try at least to have the rest of the controlled day.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
12/04/2014 11:23 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

The first control is time, I had it at a quarter past eight, no?At ten and something I have become control and I had it in 179, because I then had the eleven and fatigue!I have eaten 27 grams of bread and a glass of milk, today I do not make more until the hira to eat at Kas 14:00.Let's see how such, this is very rare, because throughout the pregnancy it has gone well in the morning, the lack of control came in the afternoon and now by the Nañanas.This is a mess that you don't see and people tell me when I say that I may only have a child that how is it going to be !!!! ??, hehe.If they knew the stres that it is to be aware of the sugar and how complicated it is to control it I think they would also think about it.
Everything is why our kids nadan healthy !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
12/04/2014 11:59 a.m.

Hello girls !!
I've been out for a few days and I have disconnected everything ... The glucose level in the morning seems to happen to the majority.I have been getting higher for four days, I am correcting but I still have.What usually uploads me a lot is breakfast, but from two and a quarter it starts down a fuck and I have to eat again because if they don't give me some hypos that you don't see.For which I pass you, the endocrine has told me to try mold bread from the Diabalance brand, look at it on the Internet.Two slices of bread have only 11.3 hydrates, so guay, and it is also as if it were integral, it is consumed very slowly.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/12/2014 2:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello girls.Little by little.Since I have entered the 31st week I see that I need more insulin again ... I was very good but now everything has been decompensated.It is also true that I am more and more annoying (my baby goes to boxer) and on the other hand ... I sleep fatal, so I think everything joins.
Ask ... in your hospitals if you are going through weight or with lack of control in week 37, 38 ... Does delivery cause?

melimperia
12/14/2014 9:01 p.m.

In my hospital, even if weight, it goes well, in 38 it is caused.This time I had the induction in 38+5 scheduled after discussing a lot ... luckWeek 38 Induction ends in caesarean section.A natural birth has nothing to do with an induction.My induction was with epidural, natural childbirth without and I keep the second option without hesitation

tica's profile photo
tica
12/15/2014 11:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica, I ask why here the gynecology does not cause it for any reason except that you are already in week 40. So when I turned 37 I see myself doing exercises with the Pilates ball.Because I am first ... But what gives me the most is the lack of control that I can have the last weeks for not finding myself well.If I do not sleep well, I need more insulin and it is costing me more to control it ... I do not know what it can be of me if I continue until week 40.

melimperia
12/15/2014 3:28 p.m.

An induction has its risks ... I think it is very good news that in your hospital respect the times.If the baby comes large or not controlled, they will tell you to provoke it

tica's profile photo
tica
12/15/2014 7:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.