{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Pachu,
It is better that you do not make illusions even if you do not discourage you.The socks does not always fit.I have put two examples of not very good days.Today, for example, it has been: 57/94/99 (before breakfast, then and before food).
I say, my meter average (One Touch Utra 2) is currently 124 and I do not make illusions ... It is the average of about 8 daily controls that is almost all day but still I can deviate at night.
By the way it does not fit me that with an average of 190 you get a 7.6 hemo.The average should be lower or the upper hemo ... It is accurate us, but it is too much deviation.How many controls are you a day?
I have gone to many impaired consultations because I had a great average and then I have been depressed.That's why I tell you, wait for the 20th that you have the doctor, right?And you see how blank, neither waiting for good nor evil.I know that the tips are easy to give hahaha I will try to do the same for the visit of the 29th.

Those of you have below 7, what a half comes out in the meter?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/13/2012 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Three weeks ago the continuous meter average gave me 117. Now it has lowered me considerably, but I do not have the cable to turn the data, I think I will be below 100. The normal gluucetal (capillary) marks me an average of 104 of 104 ofThe last 10 days (I spoiled the one who used normal) but of course, I think it is not quite true.On the one hand are the posts that are almost 50% of the measurements and do not represent 50% of the time and on the other hand, I have climbed twice above 170 and I was riding my fingers every 10 minutes: Oops: I hopeThat the next Hemo, tomorrow I do the analysis, is below 6.5 (I have been taking care of the beast, but the hem is the average, not linear, of the last 4 months).In the following analytics I hope to be below 6, which is what the endocrine has told me ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/13/2012 11:12 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Jo, I would like to be even in 117!
The average that I say of 124 is from the capillary meter, the continuum does not carry it.In theory if with 117 you are at 6.6, with 124 it should be at 6.9 and with 190 in 10.7!Of course making a rule of three ... I don't know if it's a good way to do it.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/13/2012 1:50 p.m.

Sugared I did not trust my glucometer because I look at my time more than 10 because if you read my previous ones you will see that I have anxiety problems caused by a hiccup to 20 in my work and now I have some fear ....They gave me the capillary hem in 7.6 and it was one month because the month before the roast I had 8.9 !!!!!For those now that I see myself better than before I have had to go down for noses I say no ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/13/2012 2:16 p.m.

Take a look at this web for the calculation of the hemo from the half capillary

tica's profile photo
tica
06/13/2012 5:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls!
The last April HB gave me 6.7 and the glucometer marked me 130-140 or so, it was when I was with the NPH that I was superded and I was surprised when I saw that HB, I thought it was going to be & GT; 7.
Now I have improved a lot and I have not exceeded 200 of glycemia and the average brand of medium brand: last 7 days ... 113, last.14 days ... 116 and last month 119, and on June 26 we will see what the analytics says and to what is equivalent to these glycemia:-/
Tica, you are concerned you are normal.It has to be hard to be aware of the symptoms and possible problems of pregnancy and on the other hand take to strap the diabetes and that it also comes out, in the end ... a stress!
It seems that we are all waiting at the end of this month to give us good news!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/13/2012 6:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Yes, according to the table I would have to be between 6 and 7. The problem is that as you say the average we get from capillary controls it is not real and the deviation can be more or less important.
Pachu I suppose that for two days with high controls I should not affect you whenever the rest of the time are stable.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/14/2012 4:28 a.m.

Hello alg,
I had not read your answer, I had stayed on the previous page.
You will tell us what the analytics tells you to get an idea ... what nerves ...
How many daily controls is that mean?
What meter do you have?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/14/2012 4:32 a.m.

Hello!!!!

How handsome my child is !!!Hahahaha they have echoed me, and it is already seen: D otherwise, I have gulf a lot: $, but they do not know, as it is the first time they weigh me.I have been told that there are too many years of evolution of diabetes (which I am going to do, I was not going to have the son before !!) and that I do not forget that it is a pregnancy of high risk, quiet life, blah blah ....

tica's profile photo
tica
06/14/2012 5:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I do 6-7 controls a day and the meter is Abbott's Opium Xceed, we go I have it ... I don't even remember.
Ticaaa, how much are you?8-9 weeks?So you want it to be a child, right?Because nothing will be seen, I like boys like girls more than girls but good that it comes out healthy that the rest does not matter.The truth is that doctors do many times the fact of having diabetes, it will be so that we do not forget !!:)) And that the birth can be advanced ... what will be by caesarean section then?No option?How do you wear glycemia?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/14/2012 6:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

hahaha, I have said a child to say something but come on, we want a child.It doesn't matter if she is a boy or girl.I must be one of the few mothers that gives it the same, the truth is that my maternal instinct is quite scarce ... I hope that one day of these appears.I never played with dolls or I am one of those who see a baby and I want them to leave me.Well now when I see a newborn, I want to cry, I think it's for joy, I get very excited (hormone fists).
I am more or less of that, 8-9 weeks and the Caesar would be seen.The provoking of delivery depends on weight, but I think they can cause it and that it is "natural."I have also read that it is usually advanced by having diabetes.What has left me a little fly is that it has told me that we have much more risk of having an abortion, as an example for some strong sugar climb.I will ask the endocrine ...

The glycemia very well, pulling for the low, but I suppose that is better ... the truth that the continuous meter for this case is of great help ... they should subsidize it.There are days that I do not upload 120, to see if I have time today and turn the data to the computer, I hope that I give me an average of 90 or something.The capillary meter is giving me 101 (it has dropped with respect yesterday), but almost always that I measure me is when I see that the continuous meter marks me up (when there are glucose changes you can not trust the figure that the continuous meter gives butYes of the trend)

tica's profile photo
tica
06/14/2012 6:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I keep saying what I did not know.Today I am very high my father is admitted to the emergency room by a pericarditis and I with a cystitis again ... I take off and have turned to me, I don't know why!?Let's see if I reassure me a little because I see that today not that day ..... and I have been high due to the hypos ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/14/2012 7:08 a.m.

Congratulations Tica!You have already seen it, how good!
I have either had any maternal instinct either, but now every time I cross with a pregnant woman I look at her ... is what she has a goal in my head.
Pachu, calm.I have some high days and then I stop a moment and think: I go, start from scratch, that nothing happens.But I understand you, there are days that I am anxious for work or whatever and is all more difficult.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/14/2012 10:37 a.m.

Congratulations Tica !!!What envy !!I go with an acute cystitis of those that create urinary incontinence and I am having a lot of bad and I have a lip fans for something that I have eaten and look like Carmen de Murena and then about my father and ..... Pufffff todayIt's a bad day !!!!Today I looked at the glucometer with all this story of looking at it and puts me 163 on average we are going that if I had 193 on average and I had 7.6 I will now have less ???It is what we say that we must not see that then they give you the stick when you go to endo ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/14/2012 1:55 p.m.

With how much to the bed normally before taking the milk or then ???Today after dinner I had 83 (how do you think it is good or bad? And I took the milk with a couple of cookies and I go to the CA with 125, when I pass me I am lifted with 70 or so.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/14/2012 8:48 p.m.

Hello,
How much happened from the glass of milk to 125?In my opinion you are quick at dinner, how many hours did they spend from dinner to 83?If it is less than 2 you are quick, if it is more, you will have pleasure.Anyway, I think you have a unit or something like that, you get more than 50 at night ...
But come on, the glycemia are fantastic, the comments I do to you is to avoid drinking with the galleys, but if you care to take it, leave what it is like

tica's profile photo
tica
06/15/2012 5:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I depend.Yesterday for example was 120 to two hours from dinner.You take half a glass of milk to avoid night hypos and I have risen to 140. In my case I think I will try to lower my lantus and if I am more than 100 after dinner I do not take right.With the Lantus that I get now if I'm going to fall asleep with 80 I make hip safe.
Let's see what they tell you on the 20th!You already have little

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/15/2012 7:49 a.m.

From dinner to 83, I spend about 2 hours.From the glass of milk at 125, 20 minutes passed. And I get up with 107.As you see it?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/15/2012 8:09 a.m.

You have plenty of Lantus, and enough.The maximum action of the glass of milk and the galletRemove Lantus.
There is less for 20, I am going that day too and with complete analytics: S

tica's profile photo
tica
06/15/2012 8:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Before dinner 170.
I put 5 units of Apidra
I like a hamburger (only hamburger)
At the time and 45 minutes I have 87
According to the endocrine, I had to have put 6 unit, in the end to overcome I have had to take a zumito because with everything I have moved in the afternoon .....
What do you think?Can you give me your opinion ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/15/2012 7:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.