{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hi Boira, what Tica said, if it is something punctual nothing happens.Although there is a lot to tell us, nobody takes away that fear and that feeling of guilt x having had stop and not knowing how it has been able to affect the baby.I tb opt x not dine away from home, so x the least slept calmly knowing that I had eaten the same hydrates, the same insulin, go ... the same routine.And it is that the night is many hours and better to have controlled blood glucose;)

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/25/2014 7:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls, what are you?
I wanted to make you a consultation, I've been taking the yodocefol for five months and two looking to gestate and I have not yet made it, the RS consultation.How long can I be taking yodocefol?;XK gives me to me with the stress that I have at work I will take to get pregnant.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
05/27/2014 3:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @yoli, I have been taking it since September and this is the second month too.My endo prescribed it to me and when I have a visit I ask me if I keep taking it, so I don't think there is a problem.
Let's see if we are lucky soon.Cheer up!;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/27/2014 3:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I know people who have taken it years looking for pregnancy, and in my case I have been more than two years, because during breastfeeding they recommend taking it and I have already linked it with another pregnancy ... at this step I will be 4 years!

By the way I had an echo of 12 weeks .... precious and very risky risk of all the diseases, perfect heart ... are we go happier than some castañuelas ... and they also told me that we could negotiate the week 39 39To infuct the partom ..

tica's profile photo
tica
05/27/2014 3:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/27/2014 3:57 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Tica phenomenal !!Already 12 weeks, my mother as time passes.
4 years yes, my sister -in -law was giving her chest until she went to school, imagine ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/27/2014 4:01 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I'm glad that everything goes well !!
And you leave me quieter knowing that you have been and you are taking it a long time hehe.I go again on June 9 tomorrow I will do the analytics.
It is the second review with the endocrine that they have assigned me in this new period is not the same as it has always taken me, this one does not see me until I have the baby;Now he sees me a new department that is a diabetic pregnancy department.
In the last revision in March he told me that iron was high to be a woman and for my age, but it is even inside the normal ones.
I already tell you about the results of this revision.
Thank you!!!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
05/27/2014 5:42 p.m.

Girls, a question.Any of you have agreed during pregnancy the phenomenon of dawn?A Les 00: 00h I have 113 or 121 levels but from 3 in the morning my glycemias emorate up to 188 or 200. I have read that in the early morning the liver begins to produce hormones that affect insulin.I don't know if it has to do with pregnancy?With stress or has nothing to do with stress.Any advice?

Boira's profile photo
Boira
05/31/2014 4:53 a.m.

Hi Boira, how many weeks are you?Do you have DM1?What happens to you ... I bet more than you need more basal insulin.The phenomenon of Alba I think it does not appear overnight if you have never had it.On week 20 or x there, I don't remember well, I started up the lantus.Get some analysis in the early morning to see since what time begins to rise to you.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/31/2014 1:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Ay..q now I have read you again and what happens to you about 3 of the mñn ... hahaha ... I don't even find out.The phenomenon of ALBA I think it usually happens later than 3. Even if you don't pay much attention to me, I'm wrong.You can get one or two units the basal and see if you lift yourself well.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/31/2014 1:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hi, I'm 8 weeks.I have done controls at 2, 3 and 4 in the morning and glycemia begin to rise between 2 and 3. Today I will put 2 units of Lantus more to see what happens and I will control the glycemia.What is strange to me is that during the day I am enough, with some mild hypo, but from 3 in the morning, a festival!I am with you that I have to adjust the lantus.
You all well?

Boira's profile photo
Boira
05/31/2014 6:18 p.m.

Hello girls, I started with diabetes with fifteen months and now I am 5 weeks.The truth is that my hemoglobin does not reach 7, but I've been even what happens to me.Continuous hypoglycemia of 45-50. And then it goes up to 240 and click again.
I am a little hysterical and I would like to know if the same thing happens to you.From what I see, the theory in this case does not work.The revolution of hormones that we have to be altered is such.
How I was preparing to get pregnant ... My levels did not go up from 170. until this clear week

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
06/16/2014 1:01 p.m.

Hello girls, how are you !!!, I have already had my second appointment with the endocrine of the Department of Diabetic Pregnancy, now I have given the appointment for October, it has told me that if I stayed during the summer that goes to the Diabetes UnitFrom the day in my hospital ... so here we are still in it and without any novelty .. hehehej ..

Greetings to all !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
06/20/2014 3:47 p.m.

Hello girls, I have not written for aki for a long time !!I'm already 36For the k you are a little ... don't get rid of yourself so much.TMB anxiety affects your baby and like no tmb to your sugar.I have had high TMB points (isolated but existing) the same kipos especially night I have been correcting with my endo.That if always with contradictions between the endo and the gine ... but seen what the endocrine is the K control more!So k trashila.They have you very controlled and it is impossible to have some book glycemia.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/21/2014 4:28 p.m.

Hellooo!Melimperia, with 15 months you debuted !!Q pekeñita!My girl is now 15 months old.What you comment on the hypos, I started with them about week 8 and what you say, that how do you go with what you eat to trace it then the rebound comes.Try to avoid those ups and downs, since they are the most affect the baby.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/22/2014 7:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thanks girls !!The truth is that today I have had my second review with the endocrine and my hem is 5.8.He says that it is normal hypos and some hyper isolated, but what he tells is that in the hemo you are below 6.5.Alg do not worry about your girl, the percentage that Diabetes develops is very minimal, it is more likely if I hurry me, that I can develop an allergy.It is better not to think about it.
Anna, encouragement !!You have nothing left and when you have your baby everything will happen to you.

melimperia
06/27/2014 11:41 a.m.

Hello girls, I'm very sad.I was 12 weeks and lost my baby.In fact in the echo of 12 weeks they detected a malformation and we had to interrupt pregnancy.I need time to overcome it but I turn the same thing: my hem before staying was 6.4 and just the hem of the week before the echo was in 6. If it is true that I had enough hypos - as I all believe, nothingSevere - and some nocturnal hyperglycemia that I managed to control by lifting myself at 3 and 4 in the morning to put a bolus.
I don't know if it's me what's wrong, I don't know.But my glycemia were not bad.I am a thousand questions to my mind ... Maybe having a healthy pregnancy with diabetes is very difficult, I don't know ... I però you read you and see that you are going well with your babies and I don't know, really, what I have doneevil.
I never read a testimony of someone to whom I had passed what I to know if he tried again or left him as risky.It may not be time now to consider it ... but the truth is that when you read academic material about pregnancies and diabetes you put your hair standing.
In all your cases the babies are healthy and I am very happy.I don't know if mine was a bad luck or I don't know ... now I am 37 years old about 38 and 30 years ago I am a diabetic.Maybe my age or the years of evolution do have something to do.
Anyway, girls to take care of it is worth it!A kiss to all.

Boira's profile photo
Boira
07/03/2014 12:49 p.m.

Hi Boira!There are millions of cases of complications in pregnancies, being diabetic or not.It is true that we have a slightly greater predisposition.But don't discourage you, you don't do things wrong.It is difficult to have book glycemia.Do not lose hope and keep trying.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/03/2014 1:34 p.m.

Boira, most likely it was not for diabetes.Your controls were good ... I suppose they are things that happen, although very hard for those who touch it.How long do you have to wait?I would try again, let's go in the forum to possible is ... I have 27 of evolution and this is my second pregnancy

tica's profile photo
tica
07/03/2014 1:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Boira.Don't discourage you !!Sure not for diabetes.
On Saturday my husband took me to the hospital because he gave me an important hypoglycemia.And they told me that I could or may not have affected the baby.They made me an echo with 7 weeks and they told me that everything without problem, beat, size and everything.Now to wait at week 12. Let's see ...
It will depend a little of everything, the levels, the strength of the fetus ... I will tell you.
We are high -risk pregnancies, but like many other women who suffer abortions without knowing why.

melimperia
07/04/2014 8:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.