{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Do not worry, the monitoring of pregnancy by the SS is perfect.I have private insurance and my gynecologist told me that I didn't want to see myself pregnant.Now I am pregnant again, I have changed my private gynecologist and I will go today for the first time, to see what they tell me

tica's profile photo
tica
04/22/2014 9:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/22/2014 2:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

PUF.I look for a private insurance as crazy and it is impossible ... None took me. I have heard that type 1 diabetics tend to advance the childbirth 2 weeks or so ... is it true?

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
04/23/2014 3:17 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Hello,

Gala answered you when I have a while to get to the computer.

They advanced it to me 2 weeks

tica's profile photo
tica
04/23/2014 1:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica you are a sun.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
04/24/2014 4:10 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

(Second attempt to answer you, gala)

Gala, I answer the questions:

Tica what hemoglobin did you have before getting pregnant?
In my two pregnancies they have been a bit "disastrous", but justified.In the first I stayed with 6.9, but in the first analytics at 5 weeks I was already in 6.1.In this pregnancy I stayed with 7.5 in the first analytics at four weeks I was in 6.6.The endocrine told me that as I know how to do things, that I do not need to have "a pre-voltable preparation" I simply had to do things well.Now if they looked at the hemo again, I know I would be around six.

Did you have any problem with the previous pregnancy?
Related to diabetes none, but of course, having diabetes does not mean that you are not going to have any other problem.Also as they look at you so much, they can find you a thousand things.In the other pregnancy, already in the last quarter, I had the tension a little high (they gave me medication and they had to take it out because I got off too much), retained a barbarity of liquids (I spent two weeks, losing kg per day ...I was almost 1 week admitted (cholestasis).But I repeat that it was nothing of diabetes

Do you know what are the most frequent problems?
Because the most frequent problems is the excessive weight of the fetus, premature birth and heart problems of the fetus.They made me an echocardium, every month or every two months (I don't remember).They also made another at birth and another a year.He had no problem.I had also heard that it is more difficult to get pregnant, but come on, I two times at first, and in the forum most of the girls in the first cycle or in the second.

Another problem (the most frequent) are the hypoglycemia of the newborn.If during the last weeks the mother has had high glycemia, the pancreas of the fetus is hypersimulated, and it is normal to have 24-48 hours.What is usually done is to give them serum and be withdrawn little by little.My little boy had no hypo and since we were born until we left the hospital was with me.I was afraid/sorry for him to have it in neonates for several days

And finally, in many hospitals they do not let you pass from week 38 (including where I gave birth) so if you arrive at that week they induce it.Induction is shit ... horrible ... and in most cases it ends in caesarean section.I had vaginal delivery, but some pains ... I get to lose knowledge for a moment, we do not recommend it to anyone.In this pregnancy, I have already told you that they do not induce anything for protocol, or give me a medical reason or I want to put on a childbirth

On the issue of diabetes ... I think the probability of having diabetes is 5%.It is less if it is the mother who has diabetes against the suffering of the father.Then having debuted before 7 years I think the percentage increased and having diabetic relatives as well.Even so, the endocrine told me to ignore the statistics, which is not known and that they are simply statistics ... especially at first I obsessed a little with my son, but I did not cut a hair and made a blood glucose.Now I have been looking at him for more than half a year, in the end you relax.

Do you wear mcg bomb too?
I carry everything: D haha ​​and in the other pregnancy too.We should have seen the day of childbirth, my husband and I, with the continuous meter, that nobody listened to us ... Luckily he carried him.In the end they put me a dropper of glucose (with the contractions I got a lot of sugar, it is a muscle that does not stop burning) and with the continuous meter, the pump and the dropper we managed90 All delivery.

What a roll that I have released to you, I hope it serves you:-D

tica's profile photo
tica
04/29/2014 7:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/29/2014 12:15 p.m.

Hello, very good.

I got in this forum for a long time and I was commenting on things.
The time has already arrived, I am looking for baby, everything has been very easy so far, as I have been with the hemoglobin in 6.1- 6.3- 6.4 because the doctor has indicated to me, well I had been having long since I did not want me to alreadyI can gestation how they speak.

hehe, he has sent me to the Department of Diabetic Pregnancy in my hospital and I have already had my first visit with the other endocrine because during this period and until light in the case that will see me another endocrine different from mine from mine of minealways.

I have not needed an expectation preparation for it, since I usually take care of me and how I have indicated two years with hemoglobin well.
The next appointment with a diabetic pregnancy is on June 9, the DR has told me that if in this period I have pregnant myself because we continue with the same date because what you can see in between while I find out (it comes orNot the period) and the appointment is two/ three weeks, and to that appointment I already go with an analytics to see hemoglobin again.

I don't know very well how this endocrine is going at this stage because it is all new for me, on yesterday's visit I was with heats and all nervous and I was just seeing the environment without being pregnant or anything .. hehehejej ..

I have to say for those who are afraid of him, that my end is the usual endocrine that has encouraged me most to be embaraza at this stage of my life and with the age that I am 33 years old.

If the hemoglobin is optimal and the state of Salur is good to remove our diabetes that will be with us forever you do not have to be afraid and do not think so much because if you don't never do.

Well, I'm glad to return here and see that there are people with my same concerns and girls who have already gone through them and that they can serve as Muhca helps those who start this stage.

Greetings to all.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
04/29/2014 3:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How is your tripita is ????

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/16/2014 10:45 a.m.

Hello girls!

I do not have time to read the forum since my girl was born, she is already 14 months old.Just give you encouragement to all those you are looking for and those that you are already pregnant.If good control is carried out the risks are minimal, so pa´lante!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/17/2014 8:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

In another post I have found this,
Link

My father TB has type 1 diabetes since the age of 26 and then they told him that the risk of suffering from DB was minimal and according to the table it seems that now it is the greatest risk, it small grace

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/17/2014 8:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thanks for the alg!That confirms what I thought;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/19/2014 6:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/19/2014 10:16 a.m.

Let's see @gala, do you want to leave me alone?Have I told you something?No, right?Well, that's it.Let's see if we continue with the thread ...
I insist ... it is a risk pregnancy, because if it is not controlled, there are risks.If it is controlled, there are no more risks than in those of a non -diabetic mom ... see what it costs to understand ...
But, let's see ... Tell me, and explain, that risks exist under good control, that they do not exist in a non -diabetic mom ... and really, that I no longer want to continue talking with you, that you are not the navel of the worldNot even this forum, that you insist on creating bad vibes, really, what insistence ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/19/2014 11:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

@Gala What do you mean with not normal?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
05/19/2014 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

(Edited)
According to that table, the possibility of having a child with type 1 diabetes of healthy parents is identical to the possibility of having a diabetic child when the mother is type 1 diabetic and has more than 25 years when facing pregnancy.

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/19/2014 11:55 a.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

What is known is that the control of the diabetic mother is very important in gestation, it says nothing in the life of the future child.That there can no longer be done because many factors would come into play.And what is clear that the hereditary component is important.On the other hand, Gala, with those fears and that pessimism, the pregnancy is going to make you unbearable, to almost all of which we have passed by this forum has been very bn but we have to put on our side.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/19/2014 12:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/19/2014 12:31 p.m.

Ayyy, have the party alone.

Daniel, but you know what you're talking about, shut up.On the one hand you recommend making a right with 160 and on the other you invent you, I don't know what the mothers eat buns being pregnant the child comes out diabetics.It is a high risk pregnancy, because the fetus can die, it can have heart problems, the mother can suffer more complications.Until a few years ago, the death of newborns of diabetic mothers exceeded 10% like that, if ... that is the problem of eating buns ... not that the child is diabetic.

And that of children under 25 is because if it appears at an early age it is more related to a genetic cause.

Of course, how unfair we are the women that we do not think that parents always have the worst part ... Daniel, exhausts ...

Gala, intrudes reassuring you ... You both want a healthy pregnancy and that is the important thing.The main thing is the child that will come.Each one has our fears and we call high risk pregnancy, pregnancy with risks ....

tica's profile photo
tica
05/19/2014 12:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

-

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/19/2014 12:49 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.