{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

gala said:
that does not influence a woman?And the pregnancies what ????And the possible problems of the child ????Don't you think about it as a father?Well, you must be the only one

gala said:
intrud@ Anda date some turning online and read the possible complications of pregnancies in type I diabetics, and in passing you also read the erection problems that diabetes have and if theInternet you go to the doctor to inform you and also read something of the problems involved in the work being asking for permits for consultations and tests or because you have got up with 400 and you have acetone, that Jolin seemed so I see that you areLittle loss and do not read many of the posts of these forums or diabetes in general, you honestly surprise me

gala said:
ole intrusa@ pregnant women with type I diabetes cannot have more problems than non -diabetic (then I don't understand why they don't let us get pregnant with hemoglobins greater than 6, it will be by mania of the endocrine, or byWhat do we have more risk of preeclansia, renal and macrosomia failure of the fetus, and heart problems of it and make us many more controls must be for that reason, maniah of the endocrine and gynecologist) and men with diabetes do not have more problems than erection than erection than erectionthan non -diabetics.
If you stay comfortable with that statement that we have no more problems than the non -diabetic because I also take a weight off because I want to go for the baby and I was afraid but you already guarantee me that it is the same as the same asThe one of non -diabetic throws me head

gala said:
that there is no more risk of preclampsia in a diabetes pregnancy?Well, the doctor has told me that and that in general more risks, in fact that is why it is considered a high risk pregnancy and I say that for something it will be.
But what does not matter, we are not going to discuss more, each one who does what he thinks convenient and with what is best, does not seem to you?
gala said:
And who has said that he can't get pregnant?No, I have said that it has more risk than a normal pregnancy, to see if we read well

No @gala, you haven't said anything about sick children, among other barbarities ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/19/2014 12:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/19/2014 12:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Because there are problems of problems if there is no good control.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/19/2014 12:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Deleted my previous messages: They certainly bother.I don't understand why, but good.
He only said, basically, that in that table it is stated that Mother Diabetic +25 is identical to healthy Mother, which dislodges me.I apologize for everything.

Tica, I have always done what my doctor recommended to avoid nocturnal hypoglycemia: if less than 180 when bedtime, drink a glass of milk with a cookie (what I would not call "Recena").

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/19/2014 1:04 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Well, ask for a second opinion @danielpd, which you will see how it does not match the first.The most normal thing is that if you have hiccups later, you lower the doses of insulin, not that you eat and continue with the same amount.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/19/2014 1:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/19/2014 1:08 p.m.

Well, what do I know ... that was what they told me and I trusted the doctors, who was a kid.But I see that each master has its booklet, as they say.And my education is seen that it was not the best of the best.
Also here you recommended me to lower the Lantus substantially (something I did) and my endocrine was put on a green face when I told it ... I must learn more, without a doubt.

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/19/2014 1:11 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Daniel, do you use Lantus?There is a post about the Lantus, read it, in the theory it is not necessary if the dose is adequate.

Gala, I recommend that you read the whole post of diabetes and pregnancy, it is very interesting and it would clarify a lot, seriously.Being pregnant you can have a 6.5 hemo as long as the glycemia are stable, the bad are the ups and downs.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/19/2014 2:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/19/2014 2:32 p.m.

End of debate then;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/19/2014 2:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello everyone

I've been following the forum for a while, especially this post, I have read toooodas the pages ...

I have been diable since 7 years, but I have not always taken care of enough.

Since my partner and I decided to have a baby, the thing changed and I improved the hemo that I had.In October I became pregnant with a hem of 5.9%, but in December I had an abortion (in principle not related to diabetes).As I did not get stabilized and had enough hypos, the endocrine a couple of months ago put the insulin bomb.It has cost me a little adjust, but it seems that I am better.In fact last week the endocrine gave me a green light to try to get pregnant again because I no longer have so many hypos and I have a hem of 5.6%.

Can you tell me more or less in what ranges do you move?I know that I have to be between 70-120, but sometimes I also have 40 or 150-160 and I don't know whether to consider it as ups and downs ...

Anyway, I would not like anything to go through a pregnancy like the one I had and I am afraid not to be well regulated at the beginning.

Thank you!!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
05/20/2014 3:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hi! Nor does the table fit the table after 25.Not the debut will be?
Daniel, if you say that between hours you have to eat so that it does not get off much, I do not know why the endo was missing that you would go down the Lantus., But we better comment on another thread ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/20/2014 10:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @aryi!First of all a lot of congratulations!For pregnancy and for that super hemo, it's great!
I have been sailing and I found this:

• Eye level = less than 100 mg/dl
• An hour after eating = less than 140
• Two hours after eating = less than 120

On the other hand, according to the American Diabetes Association, the levels should be these:

· Before eating and getting up, from 80 to 110
2 hours after eating, less than 155

And according to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists:

· On an empty stomach, 105 or less
· Before meals, 110 or less
· 1 hour after having started eating, 155 or less
· 2 hours after having started eating, 135 or less
· During the night, no less than 65

Anyway, I would advise you to talk to your doctors to indicate the best values ​​in your case.

If you pass from 40 to 160, it is not stability, you should avoid hypos and hyper, since the important thing is stability ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/21/2014 6:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello,

Welcome Aryi!What you asked about the values.The posts in pregnancy have to resemble a non-diabetic person, that is, 140 would be a tall tad, it would be best over 120. I in pregnancy was around those post, about 100-120, although there were times to carryEverything so to the limit gave me low after eating, but it wasn't normal.You have a good hemo, be calm, you will do it very well;)

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/23/2014 9:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/23/2014 10:34 a.m.

Gala, in pregnancy I punctured me as always, the same times, as now.I had some we have quite wenas 5'4, 5'1, ... but it is that the control was impressive, now it would cost me more.What is important is to become quite a few glycemia a day, I did between 7 and 8, the cause deserved it ... hahajjjjaj.Because it is a day for another, insulin needs changed, in my case.An example .. In the first quarter I put 14 in Lantus and in week 39-40 I reached up to 38 units, I think, I don't remember well.And of Rapida X Ex at the breakfast of needing 6 units in the first quarter I went to 20 units !!It is that insulin resistance that causes placenta is huge.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/23/2014 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/23/2014 7:10 p.m.

Hello girls!I need your advice.Today my 8th week of pregnancy begins and so far my controlled glycemia.But yesterday I went to dinner and gave me a hiccup and took a dessert that has made me get up with 250. It has been two hours and now I am 190. I have returned to fast insulin.I'm very nervous ...
I am really scared: I am afraid that this hyper can seriously affect the baby.
Those that have gone through this had any hyperglycemia during the 1 trimester?Is it very serious?Can I damage the baby?
I will have no dinner out!Nothing like having my portions, my scale, my controlled hydrates ...
You can help me!
Thanks girls!

Boira's profile photo
Boira
05/25/2014 5:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Quiet, for some timely nothing happens ... really, I am having some 200 ailsado and as long as it is not normal, do not overwhelm.Non -diabetic girls who do the sugar curve are also a few hours.

I resort to you, have dinner at home and if that eating it is easier to control in the afternoon

tica's profile photo
tica
05/25/2014 6:22 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica!I guess a bad day must be normal but it has given me a total downturn ... a little kiss!And encouragement too.

Boira's profile photo
Boira
05/25/2014 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.