{'en': 'I am debuting, I am sad and decayed.I need advice.', 'es': 'Soy debutante, estoy triste y decaída. Necesito consejos.'} Image

I am debuting, I am sad and decayed.I need advice.

so_shy's profile photo   03/05/2010 6:06 a.m.

Come on, woman.
I agree with Prado that it is important to properly treat that depression.Then everything will be easier.

If you want, you can hang the controls here, and so there will be more people who can help you.

A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Guapisima!:)
I hope you are better :(
I have been able to read it, you are having a lot of bad :(
I wanted to tell you that I am 14 years old and 6 years old with diabetes, at first although I was only 8 yearsHe has become one more friend, although my controls I can not control them by adolescence and I have had canvios of insulin to the insulin pump recentAll my friends from school, teachers, family, distant cousins, friends outside of school, etc. Everyone knows that I am diabetics and is never bad that they know it because I am something weird already tell me that otherwise I will be low from sugar.
The truth that I have learned a lot, to think that when I started with diabetes I had to inject with syringes and insulin boats ... it was quite a roll I always had to wear a fridge and well protected backpack ... Then they kicked me to insulin bowling and that wasGreat advance and finally now I see myself with the insulin bomb, there is no reason to be maal now when I remember things that have happened to me of hypoglycemia and memories of when I was diagnosed I see how time passes and how everything will be better every time:)

Look, I will leave you a video made by me so you can see that for me it is no problem,

I encourage beautiful and here you also have a teenager for what you need: D

((I hope you have served some help and I will not make it annoying saying something: (())

Noelia

noelia's profile photo
noelia
03/25/2010 1:44 p.m.

Noelia, the video seems great to me, and even more great your attitude.
You demonstrate a rare maturity to your age.Hopefully my daughter stuck a little.

A very strong kiss.

DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 3:53 p.m.

The video is very good, you have a lot of strength and optimism that is spread, I congratulate you.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
03/25/2010 4:29 p.m.

Thank you very much ^^

noelia's profile photo
noelia
03/25/2010 7:33 p.m.

I also loved your video and especially your attitude .....: I also share .....

A kiss

DiabetesForo
03/26/2010 4:18 a.m.

I can't say anything different from others ... Congratulations on that video and your attitude towards diabetes;)

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/26/2010 4:57 a.m.

Thank you very much to everyone, I have tried to help and encourage her, because diabetes for me is a friend who I have to take care of her :)

Thank you very much really: $

NOEELIA

noelia's profile photo
noelia
03/26/2010 11:41 a.m.

Come, pretty, thanks to you, and do not stop coming here, okay?

Health

DiabetesForo
03/26/2010 11:48 a.m.

Noelia that good video and what good people you see you, you can see that you have had to mature faster than the rest of your friends, 14, who would say it, and I, with 10 more, see that stomach pain enters me...
Thank you for that video the truth is that your optimism and your desire to fight, and get "friend" of diabetes is the best thing you have been able to do, I hope one day encourage someone who needs it with a video like yours.Thanks Guapisima

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
03/26/2010 2:26 p.m.

Hello good!
Great the video ... I would have had the head like you at 14 (and at 15 and 16 .... in short, I don't follow).
So_Shy, I agree with what they have said here.It is important that you work with depression to have all your attention with diabetes.Look, I have been taking care of myself and now I pay the consequences.I catch myself with another age and other circumstances ... You are already "older" and mature, you know what you have to do, you only lack the strength to do so and some good endocrine and educator.But the latter is only at the beginning, there comes a time when, it is not that they do not work, of course, but you will almost know your more than they of diabetes.Above all, your diabetes and your body.As you have seen in the video, it allows you to follow a normal life, you just have to strive a little at the beginning to learn.
I am with Alea, if you put the controls among all we can help you better.
A kiss and keep forward !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/27/2010 3:54 p.m.

: D Really,

You will see that in a time when you remember now you will think that it was not so much,
Haver is something we will always have for now, we must always take care of it and all that, but it arrives
a day you open your eyes ... You realize that a few years have passed since these
With diabetes, you are super good and advanced medicine in front of you without realizing it.

Encourage ^^

NOEELIA

noelia's profile photo
noelia
03/27/2010 5:50 p.m.

Hello, I am not going to tell you anything new, only that I am from according to what others have said.You have to go step by step, and maybe the first step is to treat your depression to be able to carry this disease.

Noelia, despite being so young you have given me a good lesson.thank you so much .

Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
03/27/2010 7:11 p.m.

I would like the administrator to erase my messages only mine .. Thank you ..

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
04/21/2010 7:32 p.m.

So-shy, it is certainly very hard for what you are happening, and I would like to have a magical wand to change things, but I'm afraid there are no.

Get the controls as often as you think you need it.And ask here any questions that arise, that we will try to help you.

The money is a task, but thinks that the important thing about the diabetic diet is to control the amount of hydrates and the proportions of proteía and fats.Little does the hydrates come from bread, or pasta, or potatoes, or rice, what matters is that you eat the necessary portions.
Meat or fish do not have to be expensive.Same as healthy are the sardines that the lubina, I do not know if I explain.

If you have been unemployed, it would be no more to take advantage of a few days off at home of a relative or friendship with whom you have confidence.

And, above all, do not give up, that you will see how things are fixed.

A hug

DiabetesForo
04/21/2010 7:47 p.m.

Hi, I'm new .... Only yesterday I was diagnosed with diabetes and now I don't know what to do .... I don't know how to tell my husband and my parents feel that my life no longer makes sense .... I just crying ....

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
01/29/2020 6 p.m.

Recently I go to work ... but I have no encourage

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
01/29/2020 6:05 p.m.

@Kaya

At the beginning it is a blow but even now it seems impossible to you perfectly live with diabetes.If the day to day is more complicated.Take it as a personal challenge.I do exactly the same now than before when I had no diabetes.You just have to learn to count carbohydrates, learn how your body works, insulins.Yes, it is more complicated, but nothing more.

For relative.A aggressive lymphatic cancer is to cry and depress why you probably don't see your daughter grow!That is serious.

There are thousands, millions of people with diabetes making a normal life.Yes, a little more complicated but alive that that's what it is about.

Cheer up

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/29/2020 8:46 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thanks for those spirits .. I will take your advice into account .....

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
01/30/2020 3:14 a.m.

@Kaya
Diabetes is not to cry.I debuted with 41 years and I make the same life as before;I would tell you that even more things because in my previous life I did not do sports or take care of me.Now I prioritize.
For me it was a radical change of lifestyle.

Of course you will see your daughter grow!and marry and you will be grandmother.And you will do everything you propose.

You just have to learn to manage diabetes as we have all done.You have to learn to count rations, to use insulins, to do some exercise.It cost me about 2 months and then everything shot.

Oh more difficult things in the life and diseases of which there is no way out!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/30/2020 10:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.