{'en': 'I am debuting, I am sad and decayed.I need advice.', 'es': 'Soy debutante, estoy triste y decaída. Necesito consejos.'} Image

I am debuting, I am sad and decayed.I need advice.

so_shy's profile photo   03/05/2010 6:06 a.m.

Ohhhh beautiful words :( thanks friend when they gave me the diagnosis I felt that the world came on me that my life makes no sense .. I am 28 years old I do not accept to have diabetes but I will get ahead I will be strong for my daughter, sheI will motivate to continue with this life partner .. well I already contemplate my mother I see that he is still worried and sad ... Thank you ...

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
01/30/2020 2:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Kaya

Now the most important thing is that you learn to use insulin (s) and count carbohydrates at meals.I guess you are type I. Tell your doctor to give you a course if possible.It is very important that you return as soon as possible to control the level of blood sugar.

In the forum you have many issues that you can consult and you can always ask us.

By the way, so that you see that life continues, there is a topic in the forum on "Diabetes and pregnancy", and as you will see women with diabetes can have children perfectly.Only you have to increase the controls and have some more care.But nothing else.That is, as you are young, if you want/you want you can increase the family.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/30/2020 3:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Kaya

Tell your mother not to worry.It is a small piedrita on the path we put in the pocket for life."We are sweet"

The first thing is to accept the disease, it is not about fighting it because it has no possible healing, it is about being able to see the positive side and cope with it.

Think about this:

It will know more of nutrition than anyone: carbohydrates of food, fat, proteins ....
You are going to wear a very healthy diet and therefore your family.Your daughter will benefit a lot.
You will be thin (type 2 are the ones with the most tendency to take a few kilos)
When they make you analytical, we are the first in the tail (although we arrive the last) because it can give us hypoglycemia with the mandatory fasting for the analytics.
If they call you on the phone to sell you insurance, you tell you that you are diabetic and hang you ... (it's what I like the most :))

You now focus on measuring your glycemia values ​​before and 2 hours after each main meal so that your doctor can pave the insulin doses.It also points what you eat.

It is easy, you will see how we laugh in 2 months reading this post.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/30/2020 5:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you ;) ;)

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
01/31/2020 12:42 a.m.

Hi SO_SHY, how are you? Look ... Well, the truth gave me as laughter, for me your glycemia are super good!I think that the first thing you should do is inform yourself, not to be suffering for anything, seriously, save unnecessary suffering.It is normal that when there is an insulin change, it is necessary to give time to fit the new change.I am serious about your glycemia, but for good.As I tell you, that is better to consult with a doctor or I even believe that on this website there is a table with the figures in which the glycieas must be before and then desc each meal.I think, closer to your doctor, than postpandracial glycemia (after meals) in diabetics can climb up to 180 and see that yours rarely rises there.Then we are, sometimes we have times when some reason glycemia alter a little, some are passengers and others if they require an insulin adjustment, either to go up or down or there are times that requires change of insulin, in short.From all this I want to emphasize the importance of reporting everything related to diabetes, of symptoms, how to take care of yourself, that it is the most convenient and healthy to adjust your lifestyle of normal parameters so that you learn to learn fromBring a better life within the recommendations found.And second, know you, your body, as it reacts because all organisms are different and some are more sensitive to some things than others.And also, love yourself a lot, open a lot.

And don't stay quiet, ask, if your doctor puts your hands on your head, ask him because;If your explanations do not convince you to another professional.Never stay with doubts and your drowning, look for some way to release them and heal them.

A big hug!

DianaLo's profile photo
DianaLo
02/03/2020 5:13 p.m.

Hi SO_SHY:
Well, I think they have already told you everything.Quiet, the values ​​are quite good.Many already wanted them ...
Welcome.There are many people here, each with their knowledge and experiences, you will see that any questions, or what you need in terms of information or advice, you will find it here.
Greetings.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
02/06/2020 4:38 p.m.

Quiet, a lot of encouragement.At first it is complicated but it is something that we are going to live all my life and you have to take it with a positive attitude.I love this girl, he is an eye on YouTube and apart from learning things is very funny.Much encouragement!
Link

naranks's profile photo
naranks
02/09/2020 11:07 p.m.

The levels are not bad.Don't discourage you!At first it is like that!And more with the moon honey.As Orange says Tomate it with positive attitude.I take it as a personal challenge and that helps a lot.💪🏼

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/11/2020 6:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.