{'en': 'I am debuting, I am sad and decayed.I need advice.', 'es': 'Soy debutante, estoy triste y decaída. Necesito consejos.'} Image

I am debuting, I am sad and decayed.I need advice.

so_shy's profile photo   03/05/2010 6:06 a.m.

Hi SO_SHY,
How about the educator?did you change it ??

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/11/2010 2:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Sweety pretty, with educator Puf ... if it seems that she has debuted instead of me, and with the endo impossible to advance the date, they are saturated ... and as my educa says that it is not urgent either ...I also didn't try to ask for change, it gives me a repair ... and according to her, when I ask her about this or for the other, because she replies that it is already talking to the endocrine.
I ask him if it is normal that it hurts when you click the insulin (minutes later) and she tells me that if it hurts a lot too ... looks at me like that the controls and says that everything is good (I do not see themso good, but good).
I forget something that I had to tell you that I had it in my head but it has gone, I will tell you, I would not be very important either ..
Today I am a little discouraged, yesterday I told a friend (my best friend) and it seems that I was telling her a 2 2 documentary, I don't know, that has made me think that I better not tell anyone else, maybe I amGiving more importance than it is, which as he told me, there are worse things and at least it is not AIDS or Cancer ..

Greetings and thanks

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
03/12/2010 8:06 a.m.

I have already remembered what it was that I had to tell you, about what would diagnose type 2, because I told him, I taught him the role where they put it to me for the appointment with the endo, and she kept seeing that it was the guy1 (because it was like that),
Nothing, telling him not to put the 2 and in the end I do not know if he put on the glasses that could see it and nothing, he rectified it to me, type1.

kisses

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
03/12/2010 8:09 a.m.

Good beautiful,
Well, girl, what do you want me to tell you ... I would forget about the repairs and change your educator already.That aunt is half Lerda.
If you stay quieter, see us how those controls are going.Although it is your endo who has to guide you the changes we can give you some guidance of how you are going.
Insulin when putting it should not hurt, or after or after.Where are you putting it?In fact, if it hurts when clicking you may be that you are caught a capillary ... that will make the absorption faster.If it hurts a while later I have no idea why it must be, but I don't sincerely believe it is "normal" to see what they tell you here.Try, if it is a new pen, not put it immediately when you take it out of the fridge, because if it is cold it can hurt.Change the needles every time you click (I leave the mixed one all day, that is, two punctures and sometimes the lantus too, but it is not advisable).
Regarding your friend ... well, I don't know how I would react if they told me without being diabetic ... but that answer that there are worse things have given me more than once ... to me, even if it soundsselfish, because it does not comfort me, really.Of course there are worse things, but there are also better.But neither do you blame for it, the truth is that it is difficult to give a response that consumes or agrees.Or alomejor, we are not looking for comfort or conviction either, simply understanding ... but give the benefit of the doubt to the girl ... that it is normal (I think) that I do not know what to say, surely I only tried to encourage you.
And change the educator !!!It will do you a lot of good !!!The educator, in my opinion, is more important than the endocrine, especially at the beginning.
A kiss

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/12/2010 2:18 p.m.

I agree with Sweety, it changes as an educator, because it is true that he does not know or her.Didn't she have diabetes?Who is your educator's educator?I imagine that she herself ...
A pity that you have not advanced the appointment with the endo, but well you above all quiet, always carry a juice or something in case you notice, and wait for the endo.

Your friend, your reaction is normal, each one takes it differently.It is true that she will never see it as you, because you are who you are diabetic, but just like with everything in life. If you have not gone through that experience because it is more difficult to understand the other person, but this does not mean thatThey listen to you, encourage you and support you.Dale time.

And you, do not decay of encouragement huh !!

lola's profile photo
lola
03/12/2010 3:33 p.m.

Insulin does not hurt, making a correct rotation of the injection areas, doing well the pinch technique and changing the needle every time ... we minimize the possibilities ofissues:
HTTP: //www.bddiabetes.es/cgi-bin/bd/bdw ... qt09ojo%3d

We must think that this is like Matrix, when we debut we entered a new and unknown world, most of us did not have the slightest idea of ​​what diabetes was, so we do not hope that the people around us understand it, much lessto the first.

As for the hypos ... better to go than to fall short ... the important thing is not to have a hypoglycemia but to realize that you have it and trace it.
Normally a juice and 2 cookies is enough ... although it is convenient to give you to why these are those hypos: if it has been due to excess of fast insulin or there is excess of slow insulin.

SO_SHY you need urgent Diabetological Education, you need someone to teach you what diabetes is, and the sooner the better ... I would go to the Diabetes Association that linked to you before ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/13/2010 4:09 a.m.

Go so_shy, what happens to you is stronger than what happened to me, you must take the bull by the horns and act, that educator with all my respects does not have much idea and is driving you crazy, attends the advice of the companionsThey know more than educators and endos.

Good luck

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/13/2010 2:53 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hi SO_SHY, what a jaleo that the educator is forming you ... I don't know if it will help you in something, I have my family and my husband who support me 100% and that look at me "bad" if they see me eating something that doesn'tI must, above all my mother has a fatal, but at the time of truth it is some of mine, only mine.day pitying me for my diabetes. After 15 years and with people who are always with me where I get my diabetes best it is in this forum because we all speak the same "language" and it is very fun. Take it easy, and think it is something just yoursAnd so maybe you don't take clicks when you see the reactions of others.
A kiss.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/16/2010 4:20 p.m.

Thanks again ..
Today I have been with the educator .... that my controls are great says ........ I would like you to see them, it is a total lack of control, but according to her, great, but it goes and the insulin units lowers meFrom 10 to 8, because I am downturn, and other times high ... but it says that it is normal that the principle is the hardest and most difficult to control, but that I take it better than anyone Patatin Patatan .. I have encouraged something because IHe has spoken that they are advancing a lot with the stem cells and who knows if tomorrow touches us and we forget the chips ... I don't know whether to believe it much ..., uf this is an agony.
It also encourages me to know, according to my educator, that the type1, the one that has touched me, is the most hijadep .. So with those words, so I am more animated than ever, and then you get callos in your fingers and I don't evenwhole ... uuuffff .....

I have realized that the coffee lowers the sugar, but a lot, so I only take it when I am more than 200.
Yesterday it was crazy, I didn't go up, I took even a piece of cake, a sampling, and at the time I was 54 ... however I was better than when I am 70.

Anyway ..... I do not want this to be my diary, if you want to erase the post and forget all this rollazo that I always put.

A strong hug

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
03/18/2010 9:24 a.m.

: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:
Surely the rest of the bundles are less lined than me ... but we will all agree that you need to change the educator and, so you have endocrine too.

Won't your endocrine be this?: http: //servicios.laverdad.es/servicios/ ... r/nec1.htm

What you tell is not a rollazo ... unfortunately is what happens to some people with diabetes ... They are not well treated, they are not well directed, they have not explained what the disease is, they have not taught them anything aboutInsulin, neither food, nor exercise, nor anything at all ... and it is in the situation in which you are right now, not because of you, but for the incompetence of the professionals?Sanitary who have touched you.

The best thing is that you have the possibility to change the situation ...

Regarding the things that have told you:

- I do not remember that Insulina you carried, I suppose that Lantus ... Lowering 20% ​​is a barbarity ..... Has it been the educator who has lowered the insulin units?: Shock :: Shock:
- Forget about stem cells, artificial or research pancreas ... right now you must focus on learning to control diabetes ... It is urgent.
- There are no good or bad diabetes ... There are good and poorly controlled diabetes ... just like useless and endocrine endocrine
- Coffee does not lower glycemia ... The downturn will have been due to other things, perhaps you miss any ration of carbohydrates.

When you are 54, in hypoglycemia, take 1 glass of juice with sugar, or a glass of water with 2 or 3 tablespoons of sugar and also eat 2-3 cookies ... but you do that you will not trace the hypo.

If you want, write here the controls you have and we can give you our opinion ... Surely the controls are not so bad.

I start looking for the name of endocrine and educators of Murcia ... when I have it I put it here.

And Do not stop telling us your things ... surely in doing so you will feel a better pcoo.

DiabetesForo
03/18/2010 10:19 a.m.

These endos are the ones I have found in Spanish society Diabetes:

Meoro Aviles, Amparo.Reina Sofía University General Hospital - Murcia
Safe Luque, Pedro Manuel.Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital - El Palmar (Murcia)
Soriano Palao, José.Reina Sofía University General Hospital - Murcia
Campillo Beso, María Ángeles.Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital - El Palmar (Murcia)
Pascual Saura, Mª Herminia.Morales Meseguer Hospital - Murcia

Some other:
Francisco Javier Tébar Massó;Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital, Murcia
Martos Tello, José María.Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital, Murcia

I have found a PDF with a lot of information about the Diabetes Unit of the Reina Sofía Hospital and its reference area (includes names;)):

I insist on the association of diabetics: Link

DiabetesForo
03/18/2010 10:47 a.m.

I totally agree with Owash, change as an educator and put in the hands of a good endocrine ... and do not stop telling us everything you want ... ok?:)

DiabetesForo
03/18/2010 11:11 a.m.

I also agree with Owash and Prado, that educator is not good for you ... also for trying with another nothing happens.Search, compare and if you find a better educator.

Here you can tell everything you want, for that we are.You calm.

a hug

lola's profile photo
lola
03/18/2010 12:22 p.m.

Good beautiful,
Don't even think about the forum !!!Here we are for this precisely !!!
I will be consciously repetitive, it changes from educator and endocrine ...
Coffee, as Owash told you, does not lower glycemia.If you drink it with milk, the milk can raise it.But the coffee is free.If you accelerate a lot and you start doing things like crazy, it may be "exercise" to lower it, but not coffee.You have to look for the reason for your hypos.
What you say of noticing it with 70 and not with 54, it happened to me.It is not that it is usual, but there are times that for some reason I have noticed a beginning of hiccups with 70 and I have been in 49 and I have not heard.But that is many vertes for our state at that time of relaxation or activity ...
Pay attention to all changes without educator and endocrine repairs that is your quality of life what you are playing.Among we are trying to see that you can lead a totally normal life.And it is so, but for that you have to learn and to learn you need a good teacher.
A kiss and here we continue ... so you can write everything you need.To ask, to vent, for whatever.What really (and I speak for everyone for sure) is to read soon that you have a new educator.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/18/2010 3:26 p.m.

If a forum like this is for something, it is precisely so that no diabetic looks in your situation.

We have all been new, and someone who knew more has helped us.And it is important that you stay, because soon you can help the new ones who enter, so to leave the forum, nothing.

Follow the advice and change "already" of endocrine and educator.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/19/2010 8:20 a.m.

Hello everyone thanks for your spirits, I am sorry I had not answered before but I have had problems with the Internet, but it has already resurrected.

Today I do not have many strength or write but I tell you a little .. about the endocrine, I have not yet had the first date with him, well in this case it is her, since they have told me that it is such a Fatima .. that asI already said nothing until April 22, and with the educator, because I have an appointment next Monday, to see how it is going with the descent of Lantus units, I do not notice even better or worse.Maybe if I am coming better since I have been without breakfast or lunch for a few days, or eat very little and then not snort, or snack or have dinner ... and have not given me as many hypos as before ... Of courseI was putting 10 units would have tremendous hypos ... and you will be thinking that why I do these follies to skip so many meals, because I don't know, the mood influences so much ... I just want to be sleeping and for that I go to bed so early that I don't ceno,or I get up so late that I don't have breakfast and as directly, and as little for having a closed stomach .. I don't know how to tell you how I feel.

Changing the subject and leaving the sorrows aside, about what you tell me Owash I wish I had some endocrine of those who name me, but unfortunately the Queen Sofía or the Arrixaca does not belong to me, which I know thereIt is where the best professionals are, the ambulatory of Carmen belongs to me, and as I said before, with one Fatima, but I will ask better to give me the last names to see if I find references about it.

And I don't know what else to tell you, because I have stopped aimStrong and I thought I would be capable but no, I do not get used to this life and have to control it so much, I can't.

On the coffee, you are right, when I take it it is because I am so extremely tired, with sleep .. that coffee activates me and makes me more nervous and doing the things faster and spending more energy therefore I loseSugar, I hadn't fallen into that, thanks for clarifying it.

And nothing ... I don't know what to get bored more, I feel so negativisisisisisima but I am not going through a good time, removing the diabetes.

A strong hug and kisses and thank you

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
03/22/2010 6:30 p.m.

Hi SO_SHY, do not sink, especially !!! You will get used to it. You do not take it as an enemy, the diabetes, if you know it, it is when you are going to live better.
Here there are people with a sooo experience in taking care of their diabetes that will surely give you some advice.

A kiss and "palante" that we all go on the same ship;)

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/23/2010 2:55 a.m.

SO_SHY is normal as you feel and what you do.It also happened to me to have every day of everything, well days, rather weeks and months, especially when I was a teenager.I still have them, what happens that less (it will be age ... hehe), for this it is important that you have the support of your family and friends.It was hard for meYou can remove, so better learn to walk with her and if sometimes you have to ask for help with the backpack because it is requested and period.

Now I regret all those years that Olympic passes from taking care of myself, but you can still remedy it.So smile, go to measure and point everything ...

lola's profile photo
lola
03/23/2010 3:37 a.m.

So_Shy, in my modest opinion and if you allow me to advise you, I think that where you should start it is to properly treat that depression, I think that is the priority because it will be impossible that you can with diabetes.It is not easy to live with a chronic disease that is also for a lifetime, as Lola says is a backpack that weighs a lot and positivism and strength is needed not to decay, just what you lack now ...
The important thing is to know what you can, so encourage.

A kiss

DiabetesForo
03/23/2010 4:22 a.m.

Thank you very much for the support, you are wonderful.
Today I am a little better (as soon as I get to work it will be distorted).
I have scanned the controls that I am carrying since I started, if someone is interested in taking a look and give me his opinion to tell me and send it to him privately, but without any commitment it is worth?

I know that many things that happen to me are for my depression, always crying and sad, but I do so much like it is not so bad for diabetes, if they had detected something else, better or worse, I would be the same, everythingIt will come to me like a jug of cold water, but of course health health ... health is so important, without it you cannot have a normal life if you do not find yourself well, and I with how independent I am that I am thatI have to depend on a bowling alley ... but hey, patience and strength as you tell me, if you are like that and you are doing so well ... the day is also that I am also on that list of the brave ones: _)

A strong hug that has a very good day

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
03/25/2010 6:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.