{'en': 'My reflections on diabetes and whatever', 'es': 'Mis reflexiones sobre la diabetes y lo que le rodea'} Image

My reflections on diabetes and whatever

HanSolo's profile photo   06/07/2013 6:59 a.m.

Thanks for the information

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/01/2014 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Gondrullo said:
Today in our blog of the Biscay Association of Diabetes: Sometimes you give with insolidaria even in times of emergency ...
Link

Hello, unfortunately we are exposed to compromised situations, without importance as in a McDonalds put you normal cocacola instead of light (for your mistake) you tell it, and they put a bad face (as if it were for pleasure), or much more situationsImportant as this, caused by a hypo ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zn-z_kct2k

I think we all know that life with our disease is hard, very hard, and sadly, very misunderstood.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/03/2014 12:37 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pablo, that's true!Once in a fast food restaurant I asked for sugar without sugar, and there was a cocacola glass of anyone and put it on me and asked is without sugar ... yes ... I am diabetic and I can get very bad if I take halfliter of cocacola with sugar .... bad face, a moment ... I put your cocacola light!

tica's profile photo
tica
04/03/2014 4:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Sorry @Pabloj2000, but if you don't know how your disease works, do not pretend that those around you know it.
Do not make mistakes in your work?I don't think you are so tolerable with others, as you ask to be with you ...

You think it is a personal attack and how you did not want to follow the subject in the other thread, this one comes from pearls to tell you, that I have been quite surprised with your words.Do you really expect the SS to a continuous meter if you don't even count the HC?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
04/03/2014 4:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hi Tica, exactly what you tell ... when there are many people and many "orders", you have to be playing like a trilero to follow your glass and get to you from the light dispenser to your tray ...

Intruda, if I make mistakes in my work and in many ways of my life (diabetes for eg), my message does not go for the "error" that is human, my message goes "by the face" like "now that youI have taken it, which is only a cocacola. "Do not confuse.

On your last comment, because I have to thank you to give me insulin (total ...), or even, that they give me the glucose strips (a buried), which by the way, is the SS that considers thatI need them and sign them, and I need so many (and when I don't use the Dexcom, I will need more).Ahhhh and I don't know how to count them HC, but social security does not care when it retains me on the payroll.
Let's see, let's be serious, because this goes hand in hand.And as he goes hand in when I intervene, I will try to reduce my opinions (mine, but it seems that they "offend" something that surprises me) and also, so that there are no misunderstandings and printedness to the honorable, because I admit that my last HB1A was 7.2, I know how to tell the HC perfectly and I do it continuously along with a very extractive schedule (my work allows me and my will too), and I perfectly know my diabetes, and only occasionally I use a dexcom (which is the culprit of myignorance and it doesn't matter that he went down from 9.6 to 7.2 HBA without the minimum effort -I don't care too much -and with an impressive quality of life -that is what I needed and I cared -what matters is that when I don't have itI will return to a HBA of 10. It really is a bad device that can only change your life for worse, and it seems evident).

Really ... I said, I better shut up, I know that I speak of more, or I say things as I think them and that's why these things will happen (I don't understand it), but now I will put the filter "I am good" and I will say whatThat they like to hear, I will try to stick to technical and software aspects of the device (0 and 1, which is not debatable).

Thanks and greetings

pabloj2000
04/03/2014 6:37 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Pabloj2000, it is not my intention, much less that you stop commenting.Tomorrow I send you a private and we clarify all this.Seem to you?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
04/03/2014 7:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello Intruda, I appreciate your gesture, but it is not necessary either.I am aware that sometimes I speak of more, without looking for the politically correct.As a friend (who is in this forum) told me "the man is a slave to his words, and owner of his silence."I will simply try to be politically correct, and certain "things" and "unorthodox" technical knowledge (few, but some yes) I will keep them for me.

Have you seen the video?Diabetics, hypoglycemia ... and on your handcuff ...

all the best

pabloj2000
04/04/2014 11:44 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Live with diabetes: the art of knowing how to choose what we eat.Today I talk about food and more specifically, cookies.Not everything that seems ...

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/07/2014 4:39 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Pabloj2000, I think you should continue to put what you are most interested in and not what others seem better, at least it seems better to me, and I is what I do normally.
Since you say, for example, I will not tell HC, I always do everything in eye because nobody has worried about the last years of telling me that I needed and I still have the hemo to 5.9 and the greatest I've had in 33years has been 6.4.
Not everyone knows everything, we will have to learn first, no? Sometimes in this forum
It seems that everyone knows until the minimum advance and the most current form of control;Well, I don't know how clear.
It is not my intention to offend or anyone bothers but it seems that one reads doctors and not patients.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
04/07/2014 1:30 p.m.

THANK YOU GONDROLLO !!!My son is Triki and this is great to me !!!We bought them from Gullón, it is a good cookie in terms of flavor and it is true that it has few HC.
Normal is from my land was a "family" factory that when the people sold it, I said that the cookies no longer knew the same, according to people who worked in one stage and another, the quality of the raw material is no longer the same ...
Let's see if you find Fontaneda here in Portugal ...

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
04/07/2014 2:09 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

@Ajd, in the forums you always learn ... I personally consider that I know enough things about diabetes, about pumps, about hydrates, many of them, I have learned them in forums ... that so that they are, apart from forDiscuss ... I also say what I think, but man, it seems that they are crushing him ... Anyway, if there is something you want to know, ask, surely there are those who are willing to help you;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/07/2014 8:07 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

@Gondrullo, your contributions are always interesting, although it is true that I have to be permanently changing hydrates because my girl gets bored ....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/07/2014 8:08 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia, the "your girl", (I love the expression) and everyone, you have to change, then I often eat the same thing every day and that also some even if we eat the same we are not always the same, you know you.
GONDRULLO, I appreciate the cookie table

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/07/2014 9:01 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

AJD, do you have 33 years of diabetes with the HEMO higher than 6.4?How are you in the eye review?
It encourages to know what can be achieved with good control.:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/07/2014 9:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Logically, the article does not intend to focus only on those cookies (which I have chosen a bit at random as examples of healthy and little healthWith a thousand eyes, and what is apparently sold to us as ideal for us, many times is not so much.We want to focus only on sugars, when in reality a diabetic (as one that is not) is going to die almost certainly due to cardiovascular problems.And the surveillance of fats and ta is essential in someone with diabetes (and without it).Therefore, I want to influence the importance of checking lipids in food, and refusing those that offer unacceptable amounts, or whose types of fat are clearly insane, regardless of whether they have a lot or no sugar.We must monitor many things.We are authentic food police.It is our fate.But in return, we become experts :-) There is no evil that for good does not come ...

By the way, I will thank you to click on the social networks underneath and share that information with the rest of the universe.For that I do these things;To reach many people and help - although it is a bit - those who are lost, as I was when I started.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/08/2014 9:36 a.m.

Regina said:
AJD, are you 33 years of diabetes with the hem higher than 6.4?How are you in the eye review?
It encourages to know what can be achieved with good control.:)

Well yes, it is, and as for my last review, the only thing that the ophthalmologist told me was that some small microaneurisms were already noticed but not of importance, typical of the years of evolution of the disease.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
04/08/2014 12:29 p.m.

Regina my father is 53 years old in diabetes and the first problems in view have emerged this last January.And makes dialysis "only" since December 2010;)

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
04/08/2014 1:07 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

I always ceno the same ..... I don't bore me, I enkanta Jijiji ..... Lucky Ajd and Zoiloyyo ... If everything is doing well ... my hem will go down, Ainssss!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/08/2014 5:01 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Boys, I finally did.I already have a blog.Logically, it is to speak almost exclusively of what unites us;"The damn".I leave here the address so that you can subscribe to you and to inform you when I have had the inspiration and write a new entry ;-)

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/25/2014 12:14 p.m.

Two new blog posts:

- The "File C", better known as ... when a good blood glucose becomes annoying.
- Testing, testing ... flanks and custard Diabalance.

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/29/2014 5:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.