{'en': 'My reflections on diabetes and whatever', 'es': 'Mis reflexiones sobre la diabetes y lo que le rodea'} Image

My reflections on diabetes and whatever

HanSolo's profile photo   06/07/2013 6:59 a.m.

A great video !!!, I loved the music that accompanies it, and the images are spectacular and very relaxing, thank you for sharing it @gondrullo!.

= D>

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2013 5:36 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

New entrance to the Blog of Asvidia: "My Miniyo Voraz".Those hypoglycemia in which we lose control and that we know so well for having had all over one occasion ...

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/19/2013 3:45 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

The point of view of a teacher facing a child with diabetes in his class, today in the blog of our Diabetes Biscay Association:
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/22/2013 9:59 a.m.

Today my daughter Angela had her first hypoglycemia doing an exam and what has been a student with diabetes for 10 years ... says she was unable to think and write, she took a juice and until she started finding himself well that she spent so much time that she spent so much time thatAs soon as he had time to rebuild some questions, with studs, despite the fact that the teacher of Language had "begged" not amending ... I was very disgusted, much.He had studied a lot, even today he got up at 6 to review, he wanted to have embroidered ... well, I have taken iron to the matter, I told him that sometimes in the exams there are foreign circumstances that make things not come out as oneWait, but deep down I feel you have to fuck!If you no longer have one enough with what you have.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/22/2013 10:41 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

@Velia, has nothing said to what has happened?I do not know, I think that some force majeure that has lacked time ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/22/2013 11:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Velia, who speaks with the teacher and send you a note. You can repeat the exam.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/22/2013 6:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And take over iron, because that can also go through nerves.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/22/2013 6:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

What does a type 3 diabetic think?Here many of you know it well.In our blog we have asked one of them.You can read it here:

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/28/2013 5:16 a.m.

Sometimes we look for something in the visit to the endocrine and it does not provide it to us.And it is not precisely medication what we expect ...
Interesting Marivi's post, a partner of the Board of Directors of Asvidia who publishes today in our blog:

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/03/2013 4:44 a.m.

That of calling her on the phone and does not answer me at the moment ..., it also makes me nervous ... and now that she lives alone, more.Luckily he answers quickly.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/03/2013 5:11 p.m.

Today is our birthday !!!There are already 35 years of the Biscay Association of Diabetes !!!

A lifetime helping people with Bizkaia diabetes.Congratulations to all who have made it possible

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/04/2013 3:46 a.m.

Congratulations to all the people of Asvidia !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/04/2013 5:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, I am new in this forum I am a mama of an adolescent three years that I debuted with type 1 diabetes God was very large because I saw my son very serious and pale, but I asked him how he was and told me well, one day in the morningI went to take the sugar exam and had 380 lost 10 kilos, the truth was a very strong chak, when I speak to his doctor I asked myK I sent me to get the analog, thank God it was not so late to find out, but if very difficult, as a mother you do not want to life to your children, but hey, he is very responsible for it, he is a young KI admire a lot, I never heard it deny for this, but at the time I worry, now it has 18 our dream is that it has an insulin bomb but economically we cannot inputs are very expensive and less we have a medical expenses insurance.I would like to ask them if there are K associations could help us with this pump and inputs?
I would also like to ask them where we can find glucagon because we have not been able to get it.
I would like to ask them when this pain is going to be removed and is impotence?
When I am going to be able to sleep one night without having nightmares, and without fear of strong hypoglycemia?
I no longer cry but sometimes I would like to shout and cry because although I am trying to always see me strong towards my son inside I am trembling.
I feel very alone, because I would like to talk about sharing because this diabetes is daily, 3A6veces k checked the sugar, and you cannot volter and forget and do nothing.
You feel k bother to the others when dead talks of fear k your son had a high reading, or a very furter hypo.
The guilty thing you feel because this touched me and not him, my father, my uncles and my brothers have diabetes, and I no longer told me to the type one is different but in short.

Well, thanks for listening to me, and well I want to continue learning, and of truth I try to be positive, I laugh at everything but the truth is my heart is made.
I love my son!And I try to learn and see how new that comes out helps me?
Thank you very much

Sam's profile photo
Sam
12/07/2013 10:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What insulin do you use?With a flat insulin, such as lantus, hypoglycemia are very reduced and you can sleep peacefully.If you see that with this insulin he has hypoglycemia at night, it will be better to put it in the morning.You will have to adjust the dose of slow and fast at meals, counting hydrates.
We will soon have another new insulin, the swallow, which lasts more than 24 hours and seems to be even more stable than Lantus.

The insulin pump, here, put it for free in the necessary cases.

With well regulated insulin, stability may be enough to live calm.
Cheer up!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/08/2013 6:04 p.m.

Thanks for the congratulation, Fer.:-)

Here you have the last two blogs:

Christmas: Link

and the MCG Symphony (by the way, are inflating us with calls in the assoc. Ask for the pot): Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/10/2013 3:55 a.m.

My last entry in the Asvidia blog: the paradox of our claims with the reality of the people we represent Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/12/2013 4:16 a.m.

Fernando's experience, our partner of the Board of Directors of Asvidia, in sport: "Gymnasium and diabetes monitors";Last theme of our blog.

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/17/2013 4:44 a.m.

One of the 47386826791 Diabetes variables: the insulin pen.Today in our blog: "Are you entering or salts?"

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/19/2013 3:42 a.m.

One of my latest contributions to the blog of my association: Who has not lived this situation?

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/26/2013 6:16 a.m.

last blog post;A good article, but this time from a Board of Directors: "Murphy's batteries"

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/30/2013 4:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.