{'en': 'Can you eat pizza with diabetes?', 'es': '¿Se puede comer pizza con diabetes?'} Image

Can you eat pizza with diabetes?

rocio's profile photo   09/11/2010 3:31 p.m.

Hello, I am going to solve the pizza I can not try any since the glucose levels are fired but I discovered the integral flour or spelting flour looking on the Internet how to do the whole flour pizza in sugar veins can use stevia tomatoesNatural natural tuna and Burgos cheese that are low in fat and for the spaghetti

Juanka72's profile photo
Juanka72
02/25/2018 2:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jruka72 said:

I take the Konja noodles and are expensive but I use them as paste for Boloñesa and others and do the Apaño and do not go up but it is what there is.At least psychologically they are worth you to control and the cauliflower base pizza is quite good and results haha

Isaserana's profile photo
Isaserana
10/12/2018 10:36 a.m.

Calculating rations, you can eat everything.The other day the endocrine of the fiasp nsulin spoke to us, an ultra -graph that is when you arrive.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2018 6:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My son eats integral pizza, he likes it more than the common, but after trying several times, we understood that at night it is preferable not to eat because we passed by correcting at dawn, we eat at noon and the units divide it into two, if it would be to put2u total, when we finish eating we put 1U and at forty minutes the other unit that remains.They are tricks that one is learning !!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/13/2018 7:28 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

ana82 said:
rocio:
You should ask your endocrine to explain the diet for hydrates (do you have an educator in the hopital where they take you?)
I calculate the hydrates and the rapid insulin that I click on a table that we have achieved my educator and I trying and testing.
I explain mine:
-& GT;My goal is to be with 100 mg of glycemia before each meal, if my blood glucose is superior, I have the next account:
Real glycemia - objective
------------------------------------
Sensitivity factor
My sensitivity factor is = at 50.
For example, if I measure me and I have 200 mg:
200 - 100 = 100 and this result is divided by 50 (which is my sensitivity factor) = 2
2 are the fast units that I have to click more.

Carbohydrates rations for me are: 10 g of hydrates = 1 ration = 1 fast insulin unit
That is, if 2 pieces of pizza have 40 g of carbohydrates, I would have to put 4 fast insulin units as long as I am in my objective glycemia value, and if I am not, to those 4 units would readto add those that were needed according to the table above.

But I already tell you that I have done all this with my educator after testing and more tests, so it is best to ask your endocrine.
;)

Rocío, learning to count HC is very easy.And there are bowling calculators that tell you how much insulin you have to put into the amount of hydrates you are going to eat.I, and after more than 25 years of diabetes I did a course of the Malaga Clinical Hospital.It was very, very productive.Until then I calculated "by eye" my dose.Since I count HC rations and use the bowling of the social app of the diabetes social app, my hypos have been very reduced.It is yes, I have to admit that with the pizza (I do it at home or buy it), I always climb.
My advice asks the endo to do some recycling course (if you are one of the old ones like me) or formation (if you are new in this) and then calculate your sensitivity factor to customize the bowling calculator.It will be wrong, but less than if you do it by eye.I assure you!Luck

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
10/14/2018 10:32 a.m.

dani76 said:
my son eats integral pizza, likes it more than common, but after trying several times, we understood that at night it is preferable not to eat because we spend correct at dawn, we eat theNoon and the units divide it into two, if you would have to put 2u total, when you finish eating we put 1U and at forty minutes the other unit that remains.They are tricks that one learning !!!

Fuck ... I'm going to seem delayed ... but it hadn't occurred to me to do that.
I punctu
My mother ......

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/22/2019 11:36 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

If you eat a small piece, nothing happens. The worst is when you eat outside the plate pizza.
Although you calculate insulin to have the post well, then it continues to rise. The cheese fat must be ..
So you have to put something more quickly afterwards, so you don't go up later.
Only experience teaches you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/23/2019 1:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Pffff I am a crazy pizzas, I like to try them all, types, sizes, sauces, double added, chains, homemade, ... Anyway, I would bathe in pizzas if I could 😆😆😆😆 ...

And they all have something in common, I get quite insulin more, but because I usually wear blind, and at the same time or so, I have to put some more unity so that it does not upload much.

With the free the peaks are perfectly seen as they want to climb and the insulin acting.📊

The problem?When the fast ends, it begins to rise again, especially if the pizzas have been blunt.I have ever woken up in plan at 5 in the morning and I have put some insu unit because I went up, slowly but with a firm step hahaha.

I am a pizza patient ... I can't help it 😅😅😅😅😅

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/26/2019 9:26 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Today I have eaten pizza.Don't worry.Just keep good control.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
06/16/2020 11:35 p.m.

The only thing that is forbidden for a diabetic is to live with high glycemias

Emiliano RMm's profile photo
Emiliano RMm
06/23/2020 2:11 a.m.

I see that they write the words bowling, and if the rations are every port?

ia121224's profile photo
ia121224
07/05/2020 2:02 a.m.

A bolus is the rapid insulin dose.The bolus dose will depend on carbohydrates.
And basal when you wear the dose of slow insulin.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/05/2020 8:43 p.m.

Ia121224 said:
I see that the words bolos write, and if the portions are every portion? Is it the same? Thank you from Rio Fourth

Rations in diabetes is not a portion, in diabetes a ration is equivalent to 10gr of carbohydrates.Of each food will be a different amount that will have to be calculated depending on the hydrates that that food has per 100gr and the grams that you are going to take.It doesn't matter if you use rations or grams, in the end the issue is to know how much quick insulin put you for the grams of carbohydrates that you are going to eat.
When food containers make you rations, it is not equivalent to the rations we use in diabetes, in that case it is a portion.Our portions are calculated looking at the nutritional table and weighing the portion that you are going to eat.
For example, a Mazana has 14gr of hydrates per 100gr.If you want to know the weights weighing the whole apple and for example, let's put 150gr.Then calculate with a rule of three the grams of hydrates of that apple:
14x150 / 100 = 21
The apple that you are going to eat would be 21gr of carbohydrates.
Divides between 10 and you already have the rations 21/10 Rounding would be 2 rations of carbohydrates.
Normally what we do to calculate the bolus (rapid insulin dose) is to multiply the rations by the ratio (which is the rapid insulin amount you need for 1 ration).
In the previous example you imagine that you need 1.5 fast unit per ration (this depends on each person, even change from one moment from day to another, if you have done sports, hormones ...)

2 rations x 1.5 u/ration = 3 units of fast insulin (this would be the bolus that you put for that meal)

When the food carries more foods, everyone would have to calculate and add the total rations and then apply the ratio and calculate the total insulin to put on.

All this you can look for it on the Internet that there are many websites that explain it in detail and carbohydrate tables of the different foods.And also the sensitivity factor for corrections, etc.They are basic things that all diabetic should know

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
07/08/2020 10:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

The pizza and empanada get very much (too much) glycemia and I have had to remove them from the diet, with what I like.(You have to be stoic and grateful, to every sacrifice or disappointment I tell myself · "Worse is dialysis")

Paco Iriarte Vañó's profile photo
Paco Iriarte Vañó
07/12/2020 11:34 a.m.

Amiga Rocío: My educator in Dábetes, Mrs. Tania Boom, diabetics from the 8th mese of birth gave me a advice: that if eating Sanwches Cokmo those who eat Pedro Picapiedra that of the comiquitas ate it, because it is more than anguishthat it generates not eating it that the gliicemia that is going to rise to it, but does not eat the whole pizza, you want and code a piece that will not hurt him.Alfredo from Venezuela, Hagalo.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
07/19/2020 9:58 p.m.

rocio said:
hello,

I wanted to know if you can eat pizza, and what pizza you usually eat because I have already tried several and they all upload my sugar.

Is it better to buy the dough and do it with whatever you want? Buy them in some pizzeria?or buy the supermarket?

Thank you!all the best,

My son debuted EnN in 2017 and until 2020 we have not known how to eat pizza.Now thanks to Freestyle we see that we do it well.The for dinner is clicking 3.5 Humalog Junior insulin units for 4.5 carbohydrate units.When we want to have Pizza, we click 1.5 insulin units first and then when we see that the curve already climbs the rest of the two units we miss.All this to end up eating the same 4.5 carbohydrate units.It will deny the pizza if it carries more or less flour or cheese that the second puncture is before or after.In the end we managed to eat pizza better than other foods.

And how good he feels to eat like the other children

evacf's profile photo
evacf
07/26/2020 4:34 p.m.

luvi said:
@nury "... I think that type 1 diabetic has other freedoms ..."
Can you quote those freedoms?Because if you mean having to inject more insulin, calculate when it will give me the glycemic peak and if I will fall short or not, for eating a piece of pizza;If that for you is a freedom, we are doing well, because I do not see freedom from anywhere, quite the opposite.

paula8890's profile photo
paula8890
12/04/2020 11:22 a.m.

I share your opinion Luvi, from experience with 2 Type 2 brothers, nothing to do with mine.This last week I had to make many efforts, I walked a lot and put less insulin to breakfast.Well, at night I paid it, I had some downturn that at 4am was without sleep.The Dexcom G6, I love him, gives me a clear can, the alarms, poor my neighbor, but I sleep better since I have it.Breakfast, I go out to do something nearby waiting for digestion, walk then to drink juice and then a maria cookie that I hate them.Do you know?I never went from sweets, or sweet, because as more sugar and HC now than before.Kisses to my two endocrine and my header, I was the 1st.In using the Frestyle and I thank Abbott for his magnificent attention and now the Dexcom G6 a year with him, very good attention, what he called almost daily: Tina, I love you;Difficult due to personal problems that have affected my sugar and I have reached 496, but I can sleep a little better.
I use the Dexcom G6 app but in another the XDRIP and warns you of a hypoglycemia in advance and it is fantastic because I have found it. The problem is that we cannot use the app while in the same mobile.And they don't let me use insulin pump, for hypos of 21. I hope that with the XDrip it will help you.
Greetings and this is very hard to live a normal life, 7 years and tell the brave as those who take it fatal, my God thank you for every day and give me patience.Thank you beautiful daughter for taking care of myself and being aware of me.To caregivers blessings because they help their children and family may be present 🎁 🙏 🙌 😉

paula8890
12/04/2020 11:48 a.m.

I as pizza, normal, but we must bear in mind that when I have hypoglycemia I take a juice xq it is absorbed faster.Pizza is a slow carbohydrate, a little increased the dose like two portions and then I am normal that for me it is 180. This is the value for the descents.😊

paula8890
12/04/2020 noon

I usually make the dough at home and put the ingredients, I do not usually affect the UGP, so well!For eating, we can eat to tablespoons of sugar hahaa

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
12/14/2020 7:28 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.